Where do I find a decent 1.5mm dermaroller? The ones I've found seem like 20 dollar staph delivery devices

Where do I find a decent 1.5mm dermaroller? The ones I've found seem like 20 dollar staph delivery devices.

Also hair loss general thread. I've let things go for a few years and now the to pof my head is cold. WIll be getting Kirklan Minox this aft.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3746236/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

get a microneedler instead

isn't that the same thing?

What does this do?

no, a microneedler is an electronic device with much smaller needles

Stimulates collagen production when you roll it over your skin. Same as a peel.

Don't know what it would do for hairloss though.

Creates micro injuries in the dermal layer of skin. The body then repairs the damage, forcing more blood to the dermarolled area; good circulation to the affected areas is good for hair growth.

>Also stimulates collagen production, which is good for hair growth as well

Source:
>I used one on my beard

>know what it would do for hairloss though.

good stuff according to this:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3746236/

>staph delivery devices.
wait you can get staph off of these things?

You are suppose to soak them in alcohol before and after every use. If you don't I could see getting a staph infection or something similar.

Isn't 1.5mm a bit long for face/head stuff?

1080 needles titanium derma roller

Does it work good for the beard?
Also, it's seems it would work for chest hair as well, true?
I wanna be a god damn bear

Is it worth using one of these without minoxidil?

Does microneedling also help with acne scars and evening complexion?

>citation needed

Main purpose for them iirc, and what got me interested in them.

1.5mm is teh recommended legnth for hair regrowth in every article I've read and the study linked above

Why not finasteride?

bump

I've been thinning and was on fin and minox, didn't seem to be restoring anything just keeping what I had but it looked shit and I was worried about fin sides so I went and got a 00 buzz today and my beard done nice and I got tons of compliments, I look so much better.

I've got about a months supply of fin I will just trash I guess but I will use the rest of this minox to get my beard fuller.

I recommend you guys try it and see what you think before trying to hold onto your hair.

how was minox? was it a big pain the ass? did you lose a lot at the start?