H A L P

Lads how do I achieve supreme fedor emelianenko mode? saying that i'm skinny/ottermode right now, same height as him

inb4 sticky, this is a little bit specefic so that's why i posted it in a thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNNoe7LD5KU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You should just make a "Goal Body" thread. Pic related is mine.

The only way.

His legs look small, did Rip's brainwashing finally got me?

I know it's odd but I really want to achieve this mode so bad because who cares about abs?

Yeah who cares about getting laid, right guys?

>Implying having abs = getting laid

I can totally get the bearmode thing like Klokov. But even then, this guy's gut:arm ratio is too much.

just lift and eat

how much bf% is klokov, also do you think he is natty?

>world champion Russian weightlifter
>natty

ok that was quite a dumb question sorry

do you think i can get there with just eating big and lifting heavy?

Girls over the age of 20 don't care about abs, they'd rather a stocky big guy over some little bitch with abs

>wanting a girl over 20.

Enjoy you roasties.

Emelianenko isn't some weight lifting homo. He's a fighter.

Jason Genova looking swole

yeah you can but you won't be as big and lean as Klokov of course

think you can tell me the way he reached that body

I was thinking that since he was kinda short for his weight section (he was 6'0) he had to put on extra weight and it was quite impossible gaining that in muscle (without roids) so he chose bodyfat which why he got that dadbody

now my question is how did he manage to do that, and what should i do if i want to reach his mode starting from ottermode

just eat like a pig you retard, it's not that hard

jason blaha looks like that

i'm aware of that, but is fedor mode hard to achieve?
read

lmao i think im already doing that m8 and I stay at home almost all day since i'm preparing for my finals (i do go to the gym 5 times and i'm doing PPLPP)
it's been a month since i started lifting and I sure do eat like pig but i don't gain that much mass either fat or muscle no matter how much i eat

don't think so, lift heavy and put on some bf% and you should be able to

my problem is literally body fat gaining, i think im sitting at 8% since my abs are showing but i want to raise it to 13% by the summer, any tips how?

also should I stop doing 12x3 in my reps and start doing 5x5 with heavier plates?

Be a genetic freak. Train 8 hours a day. Eat 10k kcal a day.

studying for my finals d00d can't do that

gimme realistic plan pls

read the sticky

clearly you have to do GOMAD, or just eat a lot more

yeah I'd do heavy 5x5 or 3x5 on your main compound lifts

fighters often have very small quadriceps but strong developed glutes, it's weird

dude i'd do GOMAD but i really don't wanna grow tits

i've read in articles everywhere and on Veeky Forums that it's makes estrogen higher in males and could lead to developping gyno, not to mention it (sabotage?) testesterone too that's why i stayed the fuk away from it

Set a realistic goal first.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNNoe7LD5KU
Here's some footage of his workouts. Mostly crossfit and specific fighting stuff.
Also keep in mind that Fedor is really heavy (about 100kg), wich is natty-unachivable for most people

dude this some intense training, not to mention that he probably does that kind of heavy training every single day

my jaw drops when i think of how much food he must eat just to recover from all that shit and to maintain his really heavy weight for his height

unbelievable

It's the only way to be a pro in any sport. And he's not just pro, but really something else. Very few can reach his level.

He is the best fighter ever lol.

he's one of the best no doubt about that

Just eat like a fat ass and lift weights

>eat like a fatass

already doing that, im literally eating whatever comes in my way plus 15eggs aday

Also i wish i had access to some of the fast food joint like you guys have (mcdonald,kfc....etc) that would defenitly get me to my goal

bls bumb

>post thread asking for advice
>gets advice
>refutes advice

i havent gotten clear advice user scroll up

Holy mother of fucking autism

yeah man besides "eat big lift heavy" i havent gotten anything clear enough

lmao
That nigga on the left looks like a buff Michael Cera.

Ok you skinny little bitch

You wanna go fucking bear mode?

You're gonna have to get over your sexuality complex and realize that human ejaculate is the most protein and mineral dense substance that naturally occurs on earth. I would recommend bull semen, but apparently you're too much of a pussy to even drink cow milk, so human is your only other viable option here.

What you're gonna have to do is get that otter mode tight ass squeezed into some pure white booty shorts (spray tan before for maximum contrast) and parade that little twink ass around the rough rider neighborhoods in your area.

Bring some pocket lube, you're gonna need it. Offer up that freshly waxed (you did wax, didn't you?) asshole to the largest, burliest men you can find, as they will have the most potent seed. (Racism won't help you here, you need all the genetic variance you can get in order to synthesize beast mode muscles like your pic).

As he's reaming your poop chute, make double sure that before he finishes, you quick spin around and gobble that cum like a starving Venezuelan, being sure not to miss any shit crumbs either, as those would be calories lost should you forego them.

Repeat this after every workout, and soon you'll have men lining up to dump their furious loads down your gullet, unknowingly giving YOU the tools that you NEED to go full on alpha fuck bear.

You've never known gainz this tremendous, but be warned. If you ever decide guzzling strange man-milk isn't your shake of whey anymore, you will LOSE all your gainz.

So do not take this path lightly, for once you're on it, it's for life.

Now, go forth to your nearest H&M or baby GAP store and squeeze those cheeks into some pearly white short shorts.

Your dream physique awaits you at the end of a dark alley.

lmao wow user you really wrote all that for me? i'm flattered

That's literally all the fucking advice you need, you fucking retard. You need to actually start fucking lifting first to discover how little advice other then on form you need

Quit being a little fucking faggot. There's been plenty of decent responses in the thread

uh...ok

Why are you still here shitposting?

That back alley cock isn't going to suck itself.

I bet you're gonna ask for tips on how to suck dick too, huh?

Though I feel like you'll get the hang of it pretty easily.

hmmmm sounds pretty gay to me user, are you gay yourself?

>not aiming for bas rutten mode

You are never going to make it OP

Lots of Slav Squats

>how do I look big and strong like X?
>just eat more and train
>hurr durr what do be more specific

Is OP really this stupid?

Abs are for fags anyways

rofl, can't be unseen