What is the fittest way to secure the existence of our race, and a future for white children?

What is the fittest way to secure the existence of our race, and a future for white children?

Live, love and laugh! :)

/pol/ plz go

Im getting used to the fact that whites are doomed, the girls have turned on the guys and arent interested in having relationships/having kids in the sense we need em to

So...fuck it, time for games and fun

Hybrid vigor i.e. race mixing.

>t.cucks

How am i a cuck for saying white women have given up on having kids and relations?
Nigger what do you think all this feminism/MGTOW bullshit is directed at? the division between men and women is massive and i cant overbridge that gap since women arent playing along.

Ive tried getting a relation for several years to replace the last one i had but despite being told im attractive and having no problem getting attention from girls its hard to find one who wants kids
Most girls i meet are in a steady relation with their partner and on the pill too so its not just me

tl:dr
fuck you i aint fighting this alone

You are stronger than to give in and give up so easily.

>I don't give a fuck about my people and i'm fine with hanging my race up and letting the jews enslave us all

>Believing this is actually a white person

Fine I will tell you.
Open a game reseverve that is bow and knife only, only allow the most physically fit people to participate. After a few months pick the best people who come and start to befriend them. Eventually propose the idea of living in a settlement with you. If they agree, shut down the reserve and use it for a community. Have 4 of the alphas be the male breeders and build a breakaway society.

Alright faggot, tell me how to combat this then
>inb4 have kids
Already told you, thats not a possibility. The dating scene where i live is next to dead and i live in the heart of SJWland

Its not about giving in, its about realizing what fights you can win
To have kids you need a man and a woman, im just a man and unable to even find a woman so there is little i can do
Trust me, ive looked everywhere i could think of for the past three years and ive met (and dated) a total of five single girls. the rest just arent single

This is false. Only in dogs does this work because most modern dog breeds were established in the 1800-1900s through intense in-breeding of the brothers and sisters to get desired traits.

Race-mixing between human races, especially the ones most genetically different, is a horrible idea and leads to all types of health complications. For one, good luck with getting organ transplants and for sure no bone marrow ones - besides the fact that your children will look nothing like you and belong to neither race.

You need to move the fuck out of whatever shithole city you're living in. It's obviously poisoning your soul.

Its Sweden so...yeah you see the problem im having

>Only in dogs does this work
Nope. It woks across most living things that reproduce sexually for a number of reasons. The chief one seems to be that the greater variation in alleles allows repair of badly mutated alleles in recombination, and that variation in the good alleles also allows greater phenotypic expression of shit like hormones or enzymes, so you're more likely to not only have a working set of genes for everything, but also a superior set.

This causes a number of changes at the genome level, including longer telomeres which you might know is related to genetic fitness and longevity. As for non-racemixing being any good, we all know that inbreeding is terrible for genetics (you're likely not aware just how bad though - the lack of variation during recombination actually leads to telomeres remaining short. The nucleus then goes through a process to lengthen them that causes random mutations to occur.), the genetic variation across our species is incredibly small, this genetic closeness makes it hard to not inbreed.

By curing your autism. Sage and kill yourself Poltard.

There is really no advantage to keep your race pure. The only thing white people excel in is complaining. They are mediocre compared to other races in everything else.

It works in severely inbred organisms, but that's just because ANY additions to the genepool is good at that point.

Unless you're a Muslim, a Habsburg, or part of some weird cult in Appalachia, your offspring won't get any benefits from racemixing. At best they won't get any of the numerous genetic (and cultural) ailments that affect mixed race children. At worst, they get all of them.

I'm brown and dating a petite white qt and we watch anime together
> This triggers the /pol/fag

>/pol/
>I'm a virgin because women these days [blanket statement]

>Veeky Forums
>I'm a virgin, please help me fix this

Either go back to /pol/ or tell yourself you're going to make it.

Pat, we have been monitoring you after receiving several complaints. This comment is a clear violation of the terms of your rehabilitation after your sexual offences. Please turn yourself into your local police station within the next 24 hours.

There are no genetic ailments from racemixing.

my children will be white and white race will perish when I and all of you will be long dead anyway, so who cares