I guess this is kind of fitness because it has to do with taking care of yourself

I guess this is kind of fitness because it has to do with taking care of yourself.
I don't brush my teeth a whole lot whatsoever like... I have probably not brushed my fucking teeth in 4 or more weeks.
My question is. How likely am I to give a woman an infection if I eat that pussy?

Just brush your fucking teeth and you'll be fine.

id say about 0% chance. cause once they see your disgusting teeth and smell your shit breath theyll do a 360 and walk away...

Brush your teeth. Oral health is extremely important.

I live in Kentucky and the women here don't brush their teeth either.
Nice try though Fabio.
Serious answers only please.

I pretty much only ever brush my teeth when I start tasting blood.

if that's the case and i was stuck in kentucky id become asexual. not that i have sex anyway.

I used to brush my teeth daily, but now I'm a neet and only do it when I leave the house. So I rarely ever do it, I've noticed my teeth have begun to yellow. What can I do?

get a fucking job

i hear bleach makes white things whiter. maybe drinking it will help? post your results.

How the fuck do your teeth not ache? I used to be kinda lazy with brushing and i wasn't consistent, then when i got consistent if i stopped it would hurt like hell. Then when i started flossing properly i couldnt go to bed or leave the house without a good floss. Now that i rinse with antiseptic mouthwash for a minute after doing those two things, my teeth ache when i skip it. i got a gf like 4 motnhs ago and she has this tasty lip scrub thing that exfoliates your lips then you can lick it after, so i feel that and lip balm will be my next habit. fuck getting a gf really changed my hygeine habits. now my skin care routine is dr.bronners 18 in 1 hemp peppermint castille soap to cleanse face and clean body (shit feels like a fan blowing onto your asshole when you put it on, fucking blessed plus no harmful sulphates), then i use a non-alcoholic toner, followed by moisturizer, and lastly ill use some type of oil such as almond for example. OP force urself to clean up and get a gf, then she will make you do the rest until it becomes a habit for yourself
>unless shes a dirty pig

You brush, floss, drink mouthwash, AND use your girlfriends lip exfoliating tool...
Gonna be awful hard to give her an infection that way don't you think?

Thanks for making me brush my teeth and floss OP.

oh so that was the point of this thread. basically OP just do the oposite of what i say so you can pozz her up

Brush your teeth when your hungry brah.

Dude that's the most metro thing I've heard of in a long time. Girls in the Midwest would mistake you for gay. For oral hygiene I brush my teeth and that's fucking it. All that other shit you said was cringe. Toner? Moisturizer? Oils? I won't call you a fag, but if we knew each other irl I would.

>calls a guy with a girlfriend a fag
I convinced her to go to the gym to improve herself, and in return she expects me to improve my hygiene and skin care. I'll have young looking skin for years while you're going to have wrinkles and spots. my mouth will stay clean and healthy while your teeth get yellow and your gums get swollen. Hygiene is not gay. When i was in jail, gay people had to be put insegregation for their safety from assaults, but the guys running the range with charges ranging from attempted murder, aggravated assault with a concealed weapon (my charges), human trafficking ALL made keeping clean and healthy a staple. Thats why the jail would sell products like this in the canteen every week. If women in the midwest find this cringe then they sound pretty fucking gross to me. They don't floss their fucking teeth? all of the bacteria building up in their gums is going to cause tooth decay and you nasty fucks are gonna be the ones with dentures

use non flouride toothe paste. goverment doesnt give a fuck and wants you to swallow that shit

slightly related, what's the best way to make my teeth whiter?

i brush twice a day and floss once a day but they're still a kind of whitish yellow

First off I have a wife. Second off I'm blessed with sub-Chad tier genetics and will only look better as I get older wrinkly skin or not. Third off my dentist says I'm fine and so is most everyone else who brushes their teeth and goes to the dentist. It just sounds like you have ocd about hygiene and looks, which can be understandably be misconstrued as "ew dirt"

Tbh senpai I wouldn't do anything that compromises enamel. I don't know any whitening methods that don't erode your teeth.

>
Ye I guess I'll just try and find some good whitening toothpaste

>midwest dentists encourage poor dental hygiene so that user has to pay them more money for cleanings and appointments
luckily my dentist isn't a jew and wants his patients to not need to come back often. and you really think you're going to look better wqith wrinkles? maybe when you're middle aged you could try to pull off the whole DILF look but once that phase is over you're going to look like this dog. Had to reply late because the gym twink wanted to use my dipping/chin belt so i stayed longer

forgot dog

That wont be an issue cause your breath will stop that from happening. Gross op

>youre going to like like this dog
>cute dog.jpg

Im ok with this

>damage control

lol its really not, just havin fun. fuckin checked btw nice. Why would I care what I look like past middle age? And its always good to go to the dentist like once a year dude. he doesnt say i need braces or anything he just checks my teeth arent fucked and im good

HAHA good friendly banter! I love having fun conversations on the Veeky Forums website! I'm going to show this to all my friends so they can KEK hard. Have a good day... friend

>more worried about eating pussy than about your teeth rotting and falling out

sort your fucking priorities idiot

Just how disgusting can you be? Do you ever look at yourself in the mirror, do you even inspect your teeth at all? Verily you'll regret not brushing your teeth in the future.

>What can I do?
brush your teeth you fucking tard

fitting