Veeky Forums... please... for the love of GOD... PLEASE... please don't tell me you actually do this

Veeky Forums... please... for the love of GOD... PLEASE... please don't tell me you actually do this...

You hate drinking water? Go die of dehydration you faggot.

I don't, but why the fuck not?
Fuck that racist bitch

>implying Veeky Forums doesn't carry a gallon milk
>implying Veeky Forums doesn't also carry a shaker bottle and various tubs of powders to mix there and then
C'MON

yeah for real, who doesn't bring a gallon jug of monster 0 cal instead

OP's pic must be of a mtf tranny who else would willingly subject themselves to all that BPA. It's like drinking pure estrogen.

i hope that kid grows up to be a cop and shots another member of that nigs family

A white woman made that tweet

normally only the football & basketball niggers at my uni carry around gallons of water, not the white people.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with this. A lot of people drink a lot of water man, so what?

Fuck this roastie whore. I hope she dies of dehydration

>I hate white people
>unless they look like this teehee

REEEEEEEEEE

>a random white person said she hates white people on the Internet, she must be self hating racist waaah waaah

>a white person I look up to said they hate niggers. Obviously just a joke guys, stop overreacting you crybabies

Carry 10 water bottles or just one big one?

The last thing i want is to have to fill my purified water bottles with shitty radiation contaminated tap water.

I think both cases are shit

>lol sayin' racist stuff
isn't funny anymore. You can only beat a dead horse so many times before the skin ruptures

Playing too much Fallout lad

i actually do this

I hate mixed mutts like her

I do this every single day.
fill the gallon in the morning, make sure it's empty by bed.

>Twitter

This.

>arguing against a statement nobody made

>I hate white people
>for drinking water

lol what

the world is in a nosedive towards extinction and this fuckwit complains about some idiot drinking water out of a plastic jug

Okay. Let me explain this picture to you. I'm a Marine so I think I know what's the guy is up to.

In the military it is common to carry a jug of water, a lot of things become normal to us. Like me he is probably a reservist going to college. His jacket and bag are obvious just moto gear he bought at the exchange or in a catalogue. So I know why he has the jug, but I agree it is really stupid to be carrying that around in the civilian world where no one will get what the fuck you're doing.

Fuck that cunt anyways it's none of her business to begin with.

>muh staying hydrated mem
it's all bullshit that bro scientists use to sound more inteligent
just drink as much as you feel you need
with that being said, bitch in op's pic is a typical liberal stupid slut

>hypothetical scenario you completely made up
>false equivalency

I've seen everyone but Asian lifters do this.

I presume Asians who lift do it too (I don't know any Asian lifters).

>those stretch marks and fat shoulders

no thanks jeff

roasties are such whores. you could be everything they hate but if you are good looking they will look past it.