If height doesn't matter to women, why did God tell the people not to judge based off height? Surely...

If height doesn't matter to women, why did God tell the people not to judge based off height? Surely, God realized the women he created were not attracted to manlets, so he tried to save face.

>But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature (16:7)

>Do not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature
Guess what.

Im not manlet but please, if youre gonna trigger em find attractive girls to do it

I mean fuck sake, is an unemployed landwhale

When girls go wild.

2017 edition.

It always blows my mind that women on dating websites can post such adamant demands. If they were any good at getting the type of man they wanted they wouldn't be on a website.

>inb4 manlet
6'1".

anyone else notice these type of women only have HS level of education most of the time? kek

Any continuation? I take a sadistic enjoyment from the girl discovering that her genes are undesirable.

"stupid fucks well" - german proverb

>19 y/o high schooler on an online dating site
wtf

Whether you look at this from a natural or religious point of view, 99% of women are instinctively attracted to big tall strong men. If they were attracted to good polite behavior or intelligence, then most CHAD's would have gone extinct long time ago. Somehow some where she will get with CHAD in the end to carry on his superior off spring.

"Height face frame" is an unfortunate reality, even if it is over exaggerated on the internet. But it is part of reality and I can say this through personal experience with real life women. Including women in my family.

It's pretty baffling. If a man makes a single demand women go crazy. They're incredibly coddled by society but somehow it's all still a patriarchy and whatnot.

I made a fake CHAD tinder and immediately got matched with this chick. Put some guy that looks like these guys but it's a white guy. Doesn't really matter the race as long as it's CHAD

Perhaps i can help
Girls who cant get dates IRL go online to find a man and regardless of why they couldnt find a man they wont change a thing

Some probably have the problem of not getting any approaches but they keep low standards but i would wager that the majoriry of girls online have standards that are way too high for guys IRL to meet and thats why they are online.

So its just that they cant find any fish in the fish filled pond and now they have moved to the ocean, filled with fish but still cant find any

>tfw i look like a twink

Can a jacked twink look like a chad?

Then post the pic faggot

the fat one or the one who doesn't know how to dress?

everyone in this picture looks like trash

She just replied with "yes they could with your height!!" Then I unmatched her. The CHAD life is a grim reality but entertaining

Guy on the left has top tier chest genetics tho. Bet he fucked both grills

lol how tall are you?

My CHAD tinder profile says 6" in real life I'm a manlet obviously who just wants to feel liked by the average woman. Woe is me, but it's not my fault I was born with inferior genetics.

Oh OK I was just wondering if you listed a huge height.

My Dad's 6'1" and mom's 5'6" and I'm 5'11" so it's impossible to predict that shit anyway.

I could probably say I'm 6' on Tinder and hope they don't notice IRL.

those women are like 3/10 if that and those guys on the right are even lower. can't see the face properly on the left guy

insecure 5'11'ers like you make me sick, fuck off, you have no idea what its like, kys

all of them have below average faces

i guess HEIGHT AND FRAME wins after all

>tfw dad 6'5
>mom 6'
>me 5'9
>brother 5'7
>brother 6'7
>sister 5'10
>youngest brother 5'8

goddamn threads like these make me feel like shit, i'm like 5'6
I should get off /fit but reality is worse desu

Reality isn't worse, just stay off online dating.

>because women's biological DNA of what they desire in the opposite sex somehow changes in person

No you fucking autist but not all women are the same, online dating brings out the worse females imaginable so ofc they are gonna be shit towards you

There are guys who are 6'0, good looking, fit, smart and social who fail in online dating because the demand and the game is so fucked up

Get over yourself, faggot

I know a shitload of dudes in the 5'5-5'8 range who have no trouble getting women IRL. Online is different because there are numbers and stats.

"average" body type LOL

but inferior genetic men go on online dating for an oppurtunity they have BECAUSE no positive results in person, so they resort to online dating. The CHADS that do online dating for the fun of it do it for some extra numbers and hook ups. Either way, the manlet loses. The game is fucked up, yes, but not for the CHAD. The CHAD benefits from all forms of dating.

It's just some girl teasing you.

The chad is the most autistic form of internet meme
No guy can have success with every woman ever, its just not possible

Do yourself proud and be the best you that you can be, height doesnt matter

Im 6'2'' and i stay far away from online dating, despite having been approached IRL on occation and being fit simply because the game is fucked up
Girls online are either there for validation or they are there because the man in their dreams wasnt avaliable IRL and he wont be online either

Stop being a fucking bitch

>a 6'2 guy saying height doesnt matter

lel

This is what /r9k/ does to a human being
observe him in his natural habitat kids

Read the fucking rest you goddamn inbred horse-cock loving retard
height doesnt matter TO YOU because you cant change it
Change what you can change and leave the rest alone

> is a 163 cm womanlet herself

It really is like two different worlds. I'm not a chad, I'm 5ft7 but have had two amazing gfs (broke up due to long distance both times) and have pulled/had one night stands with some really cute girls too. One of my girl mates is super hot and has a boyfriend who is shorter than me and actually fat. Guess what, he's charming and funny as fuck. I see loads of guys my height and shorter with 8-9/10s gfs at pubs and bars all the time too.

All this stuff you see online just isn't the reality at all, and the reason it's posted on here all the time is cos people take the bait and rage so easily lol.

>Posters: 19
>posts: 44

You guys didn't lie, /r9k/ really invaded.

whatever, i've been rejected for being too short in person multiple times, from 5th grade all the way up to where i am now in my mid 20s. Im not saying its impossible for a guy with inferior genetics to get laid its just exponentially tougher and it is a cold hard fact that manlets aren't desirable to 99% of women.

You probably lack confidence or are a creep or something. You're making it a much bigger issue than it actually is, that's what turns people off.

I remember being at my younger sisters high school graduation. When everyone walked up and got their diploma. One of the male students looked to be around my height (5'4). Actually kinda looked like me too. I couldnt help but notice after when everyone was celebrating and waving goodbye during the walk off back to their families, no girls were with him. I felt his feels. Maybe he didnt care. But all the CHAD's there who graduated were well surrounded by girls. Bet they had tons of fun that summer before off to college. Their moms must have been so proud to see their tall sons succeed. I saw one CHAD pick up a girl and spin her around. It just wasnt in these girls interests to hang out with the non-CHAD's afterwards.

>dad 5'10
>mum 5'2
>me 5'10
>bro 5'9
>sis 5'2
>uncles between 5'8 and 5'10 both sides of the family
pretty stable t b h f a m
>also gf 5'2

where the fuck do you live? China? lmao

here 90% of young men are 6 feet or taller, if your 5'7" or something you are screwed, game over

>you just lack confidence
or maybe he just lacks height

fucking pampered tall genetic god, fuck off

The guy you're replying to is 5'7"

yeah and im 4'3", LEGIT DWARF, and I bang supermodels every weekend ;) also, I have downs LOL

doesnt matter tho, LOOKS DONT MATTER GUYS BELIEVE ME, just go outside and see all those literal handicaps and retards banging supermodels all day long baby, nothing matters EXCEPT if you be yourself, girls will be attracted ;)

>all these midget chicks demanding someone who completely dwarfs them in size

There has to be some daddy issues here

I'm 5ft7 and British. It's literally never been a problem for me, though all my exes have been shorter than me. Sure it might be easier if we were 6ft something but we're not so get over it and stop being so defeatist.

>exes
yeah you know why they're not dating you anymore? lol

because they were killed by muslims

>be 6'1
>life is in the tip, probably getting evicted soon
>no amount of Louis C.K comedy specials can cheer me up
>come to Veeky Forums
>laugh at these threads because you guys STILL care about this shit

thanks guys.

Because we live in different countries like I said. My most recent ex is currently dating someone shorter than me. And no she's not ugly.

I can't tell if you're a shortfag whose only interaction with the world is through the internet or an insecure tallfag who insists shortfags can't get gfs.

>5'8''
>not even tall by man standards
Seriosuly, she might be a retard
Better rent a short bus to pick her up so she feels at home

It's reasonable to want a taller guy when you're 5'8.

>Dad 5'10
>Mom 5'6
>Brother 6'1
>Me 6'2
wew dodged a bullet tbqhf

Agreed, fat unemployed girls who are 5ft demanding a man over 6ft is hilarious but that example is fair enough desu, she's not a bitch about it either.

>A V E R A G E BODY TYPE

25% of white men in the US are under 5'8".

and only 10% are 6' or over

Im not american so i dont really care about this but still, many dudes are tall
In fucking sweden avg height is 180-182cm

>5'4"
>5'2"
>5'4"
5'8"

The fuck... these bitches are going to ruin the tall gene pool.

By that logic almost all girls ruin the tall gene pool since they are shorter than men

5'8 isn't short for a girl