What youtube channels focus and help you on becoming a better person overall, in every aspect of life...

What youtube channels focus and help you on becoming a better person overall, in every aspect of life? Stuff like Scooby (fitness) Alpha M(style) or vsauce (knowledge)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/AlphaTnation
youtube.com/watch?v=Qjz2G7LX8LU
youtube.com/watch?v=D9GE0INN54M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

latsbrah started here as a tripfag. still the best sauce for self improvement guides

but the best information is here on Veeky Forums and some infrographs from Veeky Forums

from my experience youtubers aren't worth my time

buff dudes

Million Dollar Extreme

Alan Thrall

Not fitness related:
Veritasium

TVFilthyFrank

Jason Genova. He use to be personal trainer before car crash. Good tips. Great determination. Good Natty physique

I'm not memeing, Jordan B Peterson has some magnificent life advice available

He's much more than "that professor that BTFO'd those dumb SJWs"

watch som of joe deaneys vids they are great

Bradley Martyn

unironically Casey Neistat

LAHWF(Extra)

ThuleanPerspective because I've been a fan of his music for 15 years but mostly because his views are fucking batshit crazy and hilarious.

Watch nerdwriter1 he's not perfect but his video essays are well produced and can teach you to look at art in a more analytical way.

Might i recommend Lessons from the Screenplay and Now You See It if you are not already subbed to those.

Everybody needs Auralnauts in their life too.

kek

What's wrong with Bradley Martyn?

Isn't he just a vlogger?

Don't understand how someone so ugly could have gone that far in a business like his

alphadestiny, for fitness, business, and seduction advice

Nerdwriter has this real knack for spending 15 mins talking without ever actually saying a fucking thing. Pseudo intellectual word wankery with no actual substance. Go watch his video on Michael Mann's heat for an example.

he fucking calum von mogers girlfriend and stole his business off of him.

I dont mind maybe 1 out of every 10 videos Brad posts, the rest are just too much talking or cringey shit
didnt even know about Calum until the beef, and enjoy his videos much more actually lol

this . raw

sad that you have to preface a reference for JBP with "I'm not memeing" now

Brian Alsruhe
youtube.com/user/AlphaTnation

>Yuge af
>strong af
>funny, enjoyable and informative videos
>literally advocated GOMAD
>dare I say he's \ourguy\?

Buff dudes are a pretty good channel despite the name sounding corny as fuck

>Veritasium
thanks for vancouver based holmie

Connor Murphy for advice with women as a lifter

Underage b&

David Laid's lifestyle is really comfy and we're the same age so I he is nice to watch and take inspiration from occasionally.

I follow Scooby and watch his videos when I'm bored.

I watch ASMR when my girlfriend isn't around because I get lonely, so I suppose that's emotional support.

Primitive Technology on the offchance I get stranded on an island.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qjz2G7LX8LU

youtube.com/watch?v=D9GE0INN54M

Steve Cook is a really great fitness personality, who also talks a lot about setting goals with fitness and what you see yourself getting out of it.
Rich Panini is also not too bad when it comes to fitness discussions.

is there a album full of the good infographs?

i can never find those shits in one place

The Golden One

Great if you're into training, politics, and being a true alpha

Was about just suggest this

If you don't like right wing politics though watch his older Gains Kitchen and lifting stuff since he's pretty much full pol now

young-stalin.com

I rather enjoy calisthenics movement, the mind-blowing shit they do is a huge motivation for me.

Fast jet performance. He's an RAF pilot who posts great self-improvement and motivation content.