Is there any doubt that these are the most delicious gains?

Is there any doubt that these are the most delicious gains?

Raw fish is the type of thing that only poor people should have to eat.

Nobody in their right mind eats uncooked fish. It's some faggot hipster shit people do to impress other degenerates.

It's like the guys that eat rare steak. You don't look cool and a medium steak is objectively better all around.

>medium steak
>better
Fuck right off you heathen.

You guys are missing out. I'll bet you are picky eaters who never try anything new.

>tfw sushi buffet place 10 minutes from your house

I would eat there more often but I'm a poorfag

>white rice
>any grain

Puking

>medium stake

as bad as vegans

Jesus fucking Christ. You might as well just burn all the food you eat, then it'll be dry and flavourless like you seem to like it.

Not even being a weeb, high quality sushi is the tastiest thing I've ever ate.

I would eat it everyday if it wasn't so expensive.

its 9/10 tasty with great macros

It's like you guys think 'medium' means 'well done' or something.

Medium is basically half cooked. Do I really have to post a chart? Must be all the mercury from the fish you guys eat.

>It's like the guys that eat rare steak. You don't look cool and a medium steak is objectively better all around.
You are a complete fucking faggot. I don't order rare because I think it looks "cool", it genuinely tastes better to me.

If anything I'm self-conscious about ordering a rare steak. If you're on a date with a bitch and she sees blood on your plate that typically isn't a fucking panty dropper.

Pan fried trout after 10 hours of walking.

>Not eating raw steak/grinded meat with a raw egg at least once a week.
You're doing it wrong.

lobster used to be for poor niggerdly peasants. in 100 years sushi is going to be urban youths food of choice with mcdonalds cheeseburgers being fed to royalty

Jesus christ, cody. Did mom pack too many pb and fluff sandwiches?

Lobster was shit because the Irish made it. They just mashed it up and let it ferment in hopes that they could drink their sorrows away.

Women love blood and gore, trust me.

t. sheltered faggot who can get his mom to stop calling him daily though living on his own for years

Sorry I don't do weebshit diet.

Wish my mom would call me daily.
She has literally called after months without talking to me only to say "just calling to make sure you are still alive."

Real mans food.

It's not raw.

Whenever I even think of sushi, I salivate like a rabid dog. Cutting right now....What I would give.. A gigantic bowl of chirashi, a mound of ginger, and a spoonful of wasabi. oh dear. someone help

>Move to Japan
>Always hear about getting authentic sushi being amazing and American style not comparing at all
>Try out sushi place everyone talks about and get a sashimi plate
>Start eating
>Get about halfway done when my body straight up tells me that if I eat another bite that it'll force me to suicide

It wasn't bad, but I just could not stomach it and the texture started to disgust me.

I can't even take the American made kind. I eat pretty much anything but seafood so I wouldn't consider myself very picky but the smell and texture of shit like sushi, crawfish, oysters, I fuggin gag it up if I try to eat it. My grandma is from new Orleans and she's all "I love oysters, it's like swallowing a loogie" wtf grandma jesus

Why don't you initiate contact then you ungrateful spawn?

Just get Sashimi faggot.

Long story short I'm the black sheep of the family because I'm a huge dissapointment and if I call her she just gets to hear more about how I'm garbage so I save her that courtesy.

It's cooked through deep freezing you genius. Certain bacteria can't live at very high OR low temperatures. Hence why it isn't actually raw. It wouldn't even pass food regulations if it wasn't cooked.