Thoughts on Penn Jillette's weight loss? Not working out while dieting just seems silly

Thoughts on Penn Jillette's weight loss? Not working out while dieting just seems silly.

youtube.com/watch?v=NelIXCuuSZ0

he's much healthier so better than nothing

Why do ex fats faces always look so fucked up

He still looks like a saggy nutsack

you're used to see them with thick face/neck, unconsciously thinking that it's a thick strong but fat person

when they lose weight, it becomes visible that everything was just fat - plus the now lose skin

IM THE SCAT MAN BDUBDUBUM BUMBUMBUMBUM

He actually looks so much better.

He looks worse and also has the personality of an old lady now. Too low calorie dieting has destroyed his test.

i loled

Other option is to die being obese

He actually had some heart and blood pressure problems he was concerned about iirc. So his diet and weight loss was intended to address that

tldr?

he lost weight

Being overweight lowers your testosterone.

hes always been a sweetheart

ate nothing but potatoes for two weeks to reset his taste buds and now eats massive quantities of certain healthy foods. lost 100 pounds at age 60 because he was going to die

meh
each their own
lost 60 lbs on keto while causally hitting weights
weights definitely accelerate the process, but it's obviously just gonna be noob gains until you are able to eat at excess

Nice to see he's healthier now, loved Penn & Teller when I was younger. Don't see how being an atheist means he has to dismiss a mind/body connection, surely the placebo effect would prove it.

I mean, looks pretty good for his age.

>tfw no fat teller to balance them out

Checked and kekd