I'm going to buy his novice program, tell me why I'm wrong

I'm going to buy his novice program, tell me why I'm wrong.

You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

outalpha.com/downloads/naturally-enhanced/
mediafire.com/file/cfodbhidjmvs9wh/Naturally-Enhanced.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=eqf1WV8qTYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

well just post it here when you do

> well just post it here when you do
/this

buying a novice program of some manlet literal who youtuber while there are dozens of proven porgrams out there, genius

bet it's alex shilling your trash

his novice program is free dude

you can piece together something similar from his training videos

>needing a program to get swole
Confirmed beta.

outalpha.com/downloads/naturally-enhanced/

You're wrong because you'd be buying free information that he took and is already available to you and put a nice bow on it.

>buying programs

????

>you can't
Just look at him.
Or rather look at yourself, because this is the lowest from of samefagging I've seen.

You think I'm alphadestiny?

i don't give a fuck about this random nobody, literally fitnessutuber#9850

you're wrong because you're handing over cash for the privilege to read the same material you've seen before and can get for free

his novice program is free u idiot. wtf

thats not his novice program thats naturally enhanced. pls be a bait thread

>buying a list of exercises
go for it buddy, even $1 would be too much

his novice program it this thread. ur a idiot mate ur probs talking about naturally enhanced which isnt a novice specific program, this one is.

google alphadestiny novice program. its on his website for free. the paid one is naturally enhanced which is not just for novices

hi scooby

Literally no one else would bother with this ugly manlet's routine.

I sperged one night and bought all his programs. Honestly not worth it, he just preaches concurrent training and there is an ample amount of free resources online to construct a good concurrent training program.

this

> Buying programs
You're wrong.

/thread

ok go spend money, you could also just find it on the archives

Link

fucking hell, the bitterness of this manlet is hilarious
and people actually paid to read this shit

mediafire.com/file/cfodbhidjmvs9wh/Naturally-Enhanced.pdf

Is he the next Jason Blaha?

People who buy programs are usually the ones who could never sustain any other free plan for a longer period and expect the paid plan to magically fix their indiscipline.

It doesn't matter if you buy it because you will never make it.

This was the reddest of pills

literally a thief talking down on people that dont steal other people shit

Thanks, you just saved me $47.

if u bought them post link. ur prob some fake troll that hasnt even watching a single one of his youtube videos

I said go pay for it then, at this point it's not even a workout program

Read this thread, also I binged his videos the other day

i already have the fucking book. and that version is the 1st ever version before he even selling it. literally pre alpha. the real one has 458 pages

Post the link

thats the old version of the book, that he didnt even sell. the paid one is 458 pages and nobody is dumb enough to post a link because u will get sued. this version still has the fbi notice shit but he said its inactive and it got leaked out of his google drive over a year ago.

fuck off nigger buy the book. he deserves the money and hes my favourite youtuber.

>routine is workout in jeans and a vneck
>people will defend this

the reason why he wears jeans is because he used to be into parkour and if u didnt know or not parkour fags wear jeans because it stops them getting their pants cut open. and u cant wear shorts because ur shins will get cut. so he said he got used to jeans over the years and even sleeps in them. weird but still. let the man do what he wants if it works it works

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAno. Brother of a parkourfag here. He wears jeans only when clubbing

yeh this will make me post proof.

dude I just lost a lot of respect for this manlet, i've only seen like two of his videos, but though maybe he was sane and sensible, but i guess its true, I guess they'll never learn.

ur brother probably gets holes all over his pants then. especially when jumping across rooftops if u graze ur legs with tracksuit on u will shred it off. jeans are harder to cut

he then goes on about 'bear mode' and you discover he cares about how he looks the same way the people he's bitching about do

Plus it doesnt need much logic to realise that jeans impair flexibility and mobility, which both are vital for pk

>paying for something you would be able to get enough knowledge to make yourself by skimming through one book about basic strength training
Hey OP buy my program How to Wipe that Ass(TM). For only $90 your ass will never smell bad after pooping again

He's a Westside Barbell dick sucker.

yeh because louie simmins is a beast andwrote the best powerlifting program of all time

For geared powerlifters on juice.

he doesnt wear tight jeans. just watch the fuckign video he explains it there.

all top powerlifters are on juice u fucking autistic cunt

>implying I ever said top tier athletes aren't on juice
I'm saying Louie Simmons routines only work for people who juice. And nice job addressing my other argument. Show me a single west side barbell top tier athlete who isn't a multiply sumo half squatting hamplanet and actually competes raw.

most raw powerlifters run westside conjugater anyway. even jonie candito doesnt even run his minimalist shit anymore since he stalled on bench for over a year. now hes doing board presses, spoto press, pin press etc and put 20lbs on his raw bench.

I'm just going to take your word for that? Show me a video or a post where they admit to using westside.
>candytoe
>top tier
Kid doesn't even compete anymore and Haack smashes any lift he's ever done and he doesn't run westside. In the first place everything Louie preaches is just recycled shit stolen from the different training methods in the eastern bloc and their weightlifting routines.

Nope, he simply uses really baggy tracksuits

jonnie candito? he quit yt like 1yr ago check out his instagram he post vids of him hitting prs on the exercises

Because of this.

He even lost weight. Only around 74kg now. Does he intend to compete in the 72kg division?

Jesus Christ

Pretty good ad copy

Its free. Both his novice programs are free.

Anyone gotta link to the new NE?

okay buddy, settle down with the damage control. No one is going to pay for your piece of shit program.

>THEY LITERALLY DISAPPEAR

He's a good guy but
Please watch his early vids
youtube.com/watch?v=eqf1WV8qTYg

Is there anything new compared to the 1st edition here Heard there was a 3 day template and ppl

>nobody is dumb enough to post a link because u will get sued
Top kek of the days mate

Any recommendation for a intermediate program?

try doing HSP(heavy/stretch/pump) 3 times a week, currently doing for a month and already seeing better results than anything else I've done before, The "stretch" exercises part is I find not very important, I go to the gym do heavy sets for a muscle group and then do high volume sets for the same musclegroup, so for eg: chest
3x5 bench press
3x8-12 dips
3x8-12 incline dumbell press
and then move on to the next muscle group

I'll give it a go, thanks

Because you can just read and run starting strength instead and you can find it on the internet FOR FREE.

I can provide a novice program he made for me

Rackpull 50x5

But you add weight slowly to warm up

This workout takes about 4hours

But it works great, Ive see improvements in my spine it has some nice curves now( I was 6' when i started, now I'm around the same height as him 5'8")

Also for a test boost grow a shitty teen beard

his novice program is total shite. use candy toes routine, SS, or SL. shit, even bloho's ripoff of stronglifts is better than that program

but why?

I bought the 5/3/1 book. Mostly cause Jim Wendler is the shit. Fight me.

you bought a book because you weren't able to do 5/3/1 sets of SL?