What did Judeogermanics mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Brest-Litovsk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Septemberprogramm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tannenberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Grunwald
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

With those borders why wouldn't they have just created the Polish-Lithuanian-Ruthenin commonwealth? Poland was no friend of the Russians, and I don't really see where all the anti-Polish sentiment comes from when Poland and Germany are almost natural allies as a European central bloc.

Because they wanted to create Israel, not Poland

I agree. A free Poland, perhaps in personal union with Germany, would've been very beneficial for Germany.
Maybe even having a few puppet states. Poland, Lithuania, Ruthenia, and maybe a Jewish state in Crimea, if they could get that far east.

A state ruled by a Jewish minority would be dependent on German support. There's no room for backstabbing

there aren't enough Jews in the world even today to isreal-style control a territory of that size. The native Slavic and Baltic populations wouldn't have had it. How anyone would have thought that was a good idea is beyond me.
I've seen ideas about Crimea thrown around. Even the idea that a White Russia could have survived in Crimea. I think they are all bunk. Crimea is of great stragic importance. Nobody would just let it sit around as a weak sovereign state.

Germans and Slavs have historically been enemies. When Hindenburg routed a large Russian army in East Prussia at the Battle of Tannenberg in 1914, it was seen as revenge for the defeat of the Teutonic Knights by Poland-Lithuania in 1410 and German newspapers in celebrated this as a victory by the ubermensch over the inferior slavic race. In 1917-18 the Germans began Lebensraum for the first time after Russia's surrender. I've never heard of the Jewish buffer state you are referring to. I think you made it up. Pic related is the actual plan for postwar Eastern Europe if the Germans had won.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Brest-Litovsk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Septemberprogramm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tannenberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Grunwald

Weak satellite state.

>I've never heard of the Jewish buffer state you are referring to. I think you made it up.
I was responding to OP. I didn't make up any Jewish buffer state and this is the first i'm hearing of it as well.

Smaller resolution might be easier to anylize

Whups sorry.
Yes I meant to direct that at OP my bad

>Germans and Slavs have historically been enemies
That's an overstatement

We were actually friends very early on. Mieszko was an ally of Otto (amicus imperatoris). And according to Thietmar he gave Otto III a camel making that little brat really happy.

It all went to shit during Henry II and Boleslaw I. Otto III really liked our prince (and later king).

>Thietmar of Merseburg condemned Otto III for "making a lord out of a tributary"[44] in reference to the relationship between the Emperor and Bolesław.[45] Gallus Anonymus emphasized that Otto III declared Bolesław "his brother and partner" in the Holy Roman Empire, also calling Bolesław "a friend and ally of the Roman people".[46][37][40] The same chronicler mentioned that Otto III "took the imperial diadem from his own head and laid it upon the head of Bolesław in pledge of friendship"[46] in Gniezno.[40] Bolesław also received "one of the nails from the cross of our Lord with the lance of St. Maurice"[46] from the Emperor.

Don't most of the German Slavic conflict steam from late kingdom of Prussia's need to justify its conquest of Polish land, portraying the natives as savages?

>The native Slavic and Baltic populations wouldn't have had it.
Quess why was it supposed to be German puppet
Its not, Germans (and Jews) are natural enemies of the White race, therefore Slavs

German Polish, yes. But German-Slavic wars are as old as Germany itself. Christian Slavs (such as Poles) often helped in campaigns against pagan Polabians.

Wouldn't that be better defined as Christian expansionism against Pagans?

>as Germany itself.
Germany was created in 1871

Why would it be?

I was thinking about the Holy Roman Empire.

It followed the tradition of Christian rulers enroaching on the region's pagans, the same thing had happened against the Germanic but pagan saxons. If it had been a show of hostility against Slavdom itself it makes no sense for the Poles to support the German side.
Even if it was a showcase of anti slavic hostility it shouldn't be seen as a part of a long ranging tradition of hostility reaching all the way to the world wars as Slavic Bohemia managed to fare well within the empire and German nobles elected one their king.

Zionist autists who cared more about muh holy land than what's actually good for the Jewish people

This should have happened. Giving Jews a small state in Eastern Europe makes a hell of a lot more sense than giving them fucking Palestine.

Yeah Goy, God's Chosen People deserve to have own state in which they are about 5% of population.

Understatement*

>looks at the proposed state on the map
>"small" state
Spot the Jew.