Why is it that guys wear loose fitting clothes to the gym while girls wear tight fitting clothes?

Why is it that guys wear loose fitting clothes to the gym while girls wear tight fitting clothes?

Guys are looking to workout.

lmao

Why is it that guys have dicks but girls dont?
Well except for this one girl i met, sure was strange af

guys are there to lift, girls are there to post on instagram

lol tell that to all the idiots posting in /cbt/ or snap or insta posing in the mirror at a gym. guys wear loose clothing until they feel like they need to show off, then it's under armour undershirts and sleeveless T's that show off that sculpted serratus anterior.

plus we have dicks, and loose pants are comfortable with dicks.

My clothes we tight fitting
I didn't bother to buy bigger clothes
I wanted to show off my gains
There are many reasons

>not wearing ultra tight pants to the gym
>think you're ever gonna make it
Pic related, I just bought this yesterday because squats and dl feel so much more comfortable in it

"You know what I should do today? I should dress like I want to get fucked and then go to a place filled with athletic men!"

Truly a mystery OP.

I don't.
I wear zyzz shorts and a stringer tank fight me.

I wear loose clothes because I have lost 75lbs but still don't want to buy new clothes until I reach my goal weight.

>mfw a guy wears a baggy t shirt in the gym

Because I like to show off my ass and leg gains to make people uncomfortable, I just love watching people get weirded out, I love picking on people like OP

Guys insecure
Womens want to show off

The ratio of men to women wearing tight clothes is like 1/1000 (srs). How many men like that do you see in your gym? That's what i thought.

That being said, I think it is more important for women to feel accepted & awknowledged. Men do too, but within reason, and we're less afraid to go against the flow. If not, the title ''man'', leaves you.

t.3 non-autistic little sisters

Girls dress better. Guys wear the same sweaty and smelly shirt all the time.

What's more funnier than sluts in yoga is men in huge basketball shorts to cover up their twig legs. I could push you down the cliff and you would survive because your pants would parachute you down kek. At least the yoga sluts are more confident than you leglets

>ill never smell her hair

This board went to shit after women invaded....which really sucks because i love you folks.

No homo right

>gets mad at basketball players for no reason
Spot the manlet here guys

>women invaded
Are there any actual girls on here? i highly doubt it

There are several female trips you newhomosexual :)

Yeah, wtf girls. At least try to adopt board culture instead of this insane emotional projecting insecurity web.

You wouldn't feel like killing yourself all the time if you let go, you know.

Are you serious?

>bait
At least you tried.

>Let's just pretend that user was talking about a basketball player and not a leglet like me!

Who's your favorite

I am fucking serious, i havent been on for awhile but it seems like its the same faggotry that it has always been
one girl in posts and get thousands of replies etc etc

excuse me for not keeping tabs on the genders of people on a romanian dog fighting forum

Because the best way to hide your legs is to wear shorts.

The basketball shorts meme was always meant as a joke. People are way too impressionable.

Get out casual

Your mom

Why do girls generally wear tight and skin revealing clothes? I wonder

And fucking /r9k/

I dream for the day women realise that we're on the same team. Adult boys and girls can neck themselves.

They feed off of being desired, its FUNDAMENTAL to their self worth. Dont even look at them in the gym desu, its what they want.

There has always been girls here. Though, the population definitely exploded last year.

I love 'why women are stupid whores and we hate them threads', no sarcasm.

Might as well wear a long skirt to gym
You sound mad
My mom has wonky fake tits and saggy ass unless you're into that shit

ur mom? Gross..................

That does not explain the raging faggotry that has been going on here for years

That first sentence is so well-put and underrated.

And I'll be standing right in front of you, you can pretend that you're looking at your phone, drinking water from a bottle and pretend to look at the ground. I'll make your life miserable by wearing the tightest shit and I'll maybe do a stiff legged diddy while you have the stiffy in your XXXL basketball shorts. This applies to all you bitchy anons.

Life isnt made miserable just because you wear tights, get over yourself you dumb fuck whore :).

Doubt you're even a girl, so fell for that bait i guess xDDD

It does, and leaks from /r9k/.

Girls and estrogen filled boys gets a kick from it. Literally high point of the day.

Kek. Female autist.

Did user strike a nerve, femanon?

Just look at them bitches with loose long hair 'working out'. Can they be even more obvious than this?

Damn fatass, did you get triggered
lol

im not gay

showin their ankle ...............

fpbp

I've seen the exact opposite in all the gym I've been: guys taking selfies/miring themselves in the mirrors and girls quietly doing their routine and leaving. Stop being so bitter especially about things that have literally no impact on your life

;_;

And ive noticed both
ive seen dudes walk around making duckfaces at the mirror in tiny shorts and a tank top or dudes who work out strictly then leave
Ive seen girls walk in, talk on the phone, curl the lightest weights they find, talk some more and then leave

Its not a gender thing, its a retard thing but if you are a girl and youre dying for attention the gym is packed with test pumped dudes so its good for that

>Life isnt made miserable just because you wear tights
Never said wearing yoga shit was the miserable part. What's really miserable is that you little boys bitch about them yoga wearing sloots when y'all XXXL basketball shorties lovers fantasize about fucking one of them, and be salty about them because you will never fuck em.
Fat? Do you even know what I look like in real life? I'm that yoga bitch that makes you look at the floor because you're so fucking autistic. know your place

>y'all

Being a nigger really lowers anyone's desire for you.

Loose clothes make you seem bigger, you take up more space. This is something guys prize.

Tight clothes make you seem smaller and also show off your body. This is something girls prize

If youre gonna be a whore atleast be a good whore and post timestamp pics of your fat ass

Jokes on you. My crippling depression makes me unable to look at anyone because I am constantly in my head thinking about how much I want to die.

Maybe I'm a shemale with pube beard, maybe I'm a full on hairy ball sack scratching basement dweller, or maybe I'm a grill who really wears yoga pants and do the diddy in front of your faces so that you can smell my sweat and goodies. Things are best left as fantasies.
You know I'm just messin around. Don't kill yourself

I think it's just conditioned.

Yoga clothing is much more popular and available to women than loose fitting pants. Seriously, go look down the female clothing aisle next time your out, loose fitting clothing is uncommon. Blame who you will.

I personally dislike it. Women say it's fine, but it's only because they've been conditioned by wearing form fitting clothing their entire lives. Anything else just makes them feel naked.

By the way women...
Check your pants for transparency. Nothing worse than being able to see your bear ass through your pants in the gym when you bend over. I'm trying to lift, have some courtesy.

forget your trip Esme?

>Check your pants for transparency. Nothing worse than being able to see your bear ass through your pants in the gym when you bend over. I'm trying to lift, have some courtesy.
I love it when you can read what my thong says, I sometimes wear my Monday thong on a Friday and freak people out.

I kind of agree with the guys on this one. Are we just going to pretend that we don't like the attention it brings.

It is actually the exact opposite. 10-12% bodyfat, nice pump wearing a compression type of shirt will make you looking fucking huuugeee and juicy while loose fit shirt makes you dyel

Guys in my gym love wearing compressions and tight t shirts. Also a few of them always wear those super small low cut singlets that just covers the nipples.

Dude, just no...fuck sake
Wear regular clothes
jesus chirst

Gym, not youtube and instagram.

Because our patriarchal society promotes the oversexualization of women by portraying them in the media wearing sexy and revealing clothes. So just like you wouldn't want to be that guy who dresses "gay" with tight clothing women don't want to look like slobs wearing baggy clothes.
This is all carefully crafted and doesn't have anything to do with women.

And I also love standing in front of a Dumbbell rack that you just unracked and do my glute workout so that you would have to walk up towards my ass, put the dumbbell back while looking down and go back to your bench while looking at your shoes.

Say it with me; Free market principle.

Ok Feminazi go back to painting your armpit hair neon green

Dude you seem like the type of raging homo who does everything for attention but people look away because they are ashamed on your behalf

Seriously, fix your shit ASAP
I dont mind you being a homo but keep your attentionwhoring on grindr and instagram

Nice bait.

BREHS

And they said that perfect doesn't exist.

>loose clothes
hiding what you don't have
>tight clothes
showing what you have

I miss the summer.

Lookit joocy bum bum
FIx my shit because you insecure little shit stains can't even function as a normal human being and spill your spaghetti over a sloot with yoga on? Know your place.

fpbp. Also checked

>tfw no blonde qt gf to ass massage

Feels legit bad man

Elaborate? This doesn't have anything to do with markets, but with social expectations.
Not a lot of dudes enjoy wearing suits and yet stores selling suits aren't going out of business any time soon.

>FIx my shit
Yeah, fix your shit
i doubt your a "girl", at best youre a fucking tranny and thats even worse

Because I spent years not being able to wear tight fitting clothing, then went to the gym and was able to. I like wearing yoga pants because they're tight and show me the work I still need to do. It's nice to be reminded just how far you've come. It also makes cardio easier and my gym clothes are specifically designed to pull sweat away from me to make me more comfortable. I wouldn't get that from baggy cotton shorts or tops.

I go to the gym to workout, not to attract people. I don't think I've ever had a conversation with anybody else in a gym and if anybody approached me, I'd only sperg out and walk away.

Although there's no doubt in my mind that the Instagram fitness models dress to impress, I don't think that's always the case.

>inb4 brap

I want to pull her hair and kiss her neck.

faglord pls

there aren't any

Yeah change the subject and avoid what I told you because that's all fucking true. You're an autist who can't even look around freely around your own gym because of yoga pants. Accept who you are and keep looking at the floor because no one's gonna change for a weak ass like you. Weak men are meant to die out.

How am I supposed to concentrate when this exists.

back to trolling i see, confirms what i was saying
good day to you sir

You motherfuckers are turning me straight again.....

rekt

Tight clothing is for gays and attention whore women.

Loose and comfortable clothing is for alpha males and conservative women

Bugatti

You can have the conservative women, but don't blow up the tower again.

Observer bias. You only notice girls when they tight clothing.