There are people on this board who unironically think Eddie Hall is not the strongest man of all time

>there are people on this board who unironically think Eddie Hall is not the strongest man of all time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_U5OjUZ3Po8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TzV4EZb2NMs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0xXKo_ZDQRg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

did 400kg for 10 earlier no belt no wraps no spotters standing on one foot while fucking your girlfriend could've fucked your mom too no problem

protein.com use my link to give me money

If he's the worlds strongest man how come he's never won the worlds strongest man?

poltics bro

He needs more speed, flexibility and mobility

If he's so strong, why doesn't he actually compete?

Brian Shaw can compete year round.
Eddie Hall does one deadlift, pulls out of ASC'16, places 3rd in WSM'16 (only because Savickas was injured), doesn't even qualify for ASC'17.

He's the strongest gym-lifter in the world. That should be his official title.

Eddie hall looks like the type of guy that has a lot of cheese in his lasagna

youtube.com/watch?v=_U5OjUZ3Po8

>that effortless 5pl8 bench
>those rows

fucking hell. boggles my mind how someone can get that strong

There are many people much stronger than him. He just has the right proportions for deadlifting. The world's strongest man contest has him consistently finishing middle of the pack. I watched his documentary where he says competing in those competitions makes him feel like a little girl. Also he says he orbits around Brian Shaw at events and says that Brian Shaw is the real alpha male when you hang around him. You can also see how jealous he is of those top guys who are 6'9.

>"world's strongest man"
>never wins in actual strongman competitions
hmm

Those aren't Rows, they're halting deadlifts (first half of the deadlift)

If hes so strong, why can't he do a pull-up?

Do you mean that literally or is that codeword for a yeast infection or something?

Because he weighs 420lb at 6'3".

>>those rows

>those shit form cheat rows

He's strong as fuck, I'll give you that but those rows were ego lifts.

They weren't Rows, they were halting Deadlifts with thoracic rounding.

Its a reference to some disgusting webcomic about rimjobs or something.

Jay Masters is the king of rows

certainly looks like rows at 2:06

Hafthor is 430 and he does pullups.
Shaw and Savickas do weighted pull-ups.

It's almost like Hall isn't even in the top 3.

>he doesn't know about giants

When deadlifts get really heavy, they become hard to recover from. People figured out you could deadlift to above the knees one day, and deadlift from below the knee another day. This would mean you could have a good deadlift without actually doing any deadlifts. The Halting Deadlift, the first section, looks like a barbell Row as the back angle doesn't change much. Even Rippetoe says they'll feel like you're doing barbell Rows.

>"could have done six more"
but you didnt

>Shaw and Savickas do weighted pullups

Source? I've seen them do Pulldowns and I've seen Shaw do band resisted Pullups. Hafthor can do chins as he's very lean compared to most other Strongman competitors.

There was a comic about fat gays and one of them said to the other to hurry up with fucking him in the ass because the lasagna he eaten had a lot of cheese

SUPERIOR

ANGLO

GENES

Still makes me feel ill

I like lasagna.

Do you like rimming men and eating the nuggets of creamy cheese from their previously digested lasagna during a pre-intercourse session of male intercorse?
Ye keep walking

Was that 5pl8 bench an incline bench?

For you

yes

>Anglo strongest man
>Anglo smartest man
>Anglo most aesthetic man
>Anglo most desirable man to women

The eternal Anglo is the pinnacle of man.

Ronnie Coleman used to workout with more

Hall is one of the strongest but you have to win Worlds for the title. You don't get to be a champion by focusing on one lift. Savickas and Shaw are the strongest leaning towards Shaw. Thor is also extremely well built considering he is usually lighter than the other guys yet consistently as strong.

He's fucking 6 foot 3 and almost 200kg I don't think he should be worried

No he didn't.

Just because you're strong doesn't mean you can fight

You have to be Germanic or Black to become a world champion in any sport. Suck my dick, Anglo.

Just look at your Winklevoss twins. They got SIXTH (6) at the Olympic Games so many years ago. And their ETF failed as well. Anglos fuck up everything.

You are correct

it's probably bait

This

In static strength Hall is nigh unbeatable but when it comes to mobility he's done for lol

Anglos are Germanic. The best Germanic.

why isn't he OHPing? bench is useless for WSM

It must help

>lmao if you don't row exactly like i say you should it's cheating!!

Repeat after me for future reference, you buffoon:
You can't cheat a lift
1) that is not contested in any strength sport
2) outside of competition (aka in training)

Benching helps develop strength and helps your OHP. He does OHP as well, as a main movement.

H-how much would bench help my OHP if I never benched before??

Asking for a guy that's stalling

It's a similar movement, strengthening many of the same muscles.

So why does he still have *crappy* equipment here in March 2017 ?

Who will not sponsor him and his vids ?

Titex ? Eleiko ? Rogue ? Ivanko ? Cap ? York ?

>something is rotting here....

it's an incline bench so pretty similar angle to what they achieve when lean back as they press. even if it doesn't directly train the main muscles used in press they still need to train them so they are more balanced and stronger overall

You think strength athletes gets a whole gym from their sponsors? It's strongman, not football or tennis.

Pretty sure there's a video of him doing 4pl8 ohp

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TzV4EZb2NMs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0xXKo_ZDQRg

>tfw klokov can strict press 164 kg and is 80 kg lighter

Hafthor weighs 340-380 retard

most gyms in the uk are shitty compared to us gyms. hall trains at strength asylum which is a dirty shithole

Eddie got 220kg overhead but fainted and dropped it.

Shaw weighs well over 400lbs retard