Do you think this alpha ever bothered to lift a weight?

Do you think this alpha ever bothered to lift a weight?
He survived on a steady diet of heroin, whores and rock music. But he looks better than all of Veeky Forums.

Seriously why even bother. If you weren't born at the top of the gene pool, your life will always be trash.

He's also a known homosexual. Looks like a weak twink. Fuck off.

>steady diet of heroin, whores
He ate whores?
Damn, cannibalistic

Any source on that?

Anyway Anthony did work out and added mass fast when he wasn't using H.

This also I've never heard any gay rumors about him and even if he was gay why would anyone care?

>he looks better than all of Veeky Forums

Yeah nah

I could probably kill him with my bare hands OP. Top Kek. Yeah nice genes

>>/r9k/

he's 5'9, breh

Why the fuck is /r9k/ flooding here? Don't they get enough attention in their pity-box board?

Also regardless if he was into guys too, he was a notorious womanizer all his life.

I can't believe I used to think he was ripped..

How do I scar tissue mode Veeky Forums?

it's not really far fetched that he would do roids to look good

i don't think he had a lot of time to go lifting, and if he's ok with doing drugs, then why not steroids? just to gain and keep otter mode mass with low effort

wtf??? fucking shitlord height doesnt matter..wtf???? get out of here idiot go to /pol/ faggot

He either was on gear or clearly lifted

Idk if he ever lifted but hes surprisingly diet conscious, shopping lists from chilis tours had protein powder and shit on them.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't lift and just eats well with god tier natty test and a ton of fucking. This is a guy who without money and fame would have banged 1k+ women, now its 3-4k+

He's quite a cunt irl, alpha to the point its irritating, cant let anyone else take attention from him etc, but he gets more pussy than every visitor of this board put together.

It's quite enlightening to read his biography, as he goes through so many women but only like 3-4 are worth mentioning, the rest are just places to stick his dick.

>his is a guy who without money and fame would have banged 1k+ women, now its 3-4k+

Yeah no...without his fame he would be a cuck.
Lookswise he's incredibly average, you underestimate how much his $ and status helps him.

girl here
keep telling yourself that m8
he has enough charisma to make anyone wet

Wearing a dress, putting makeup on and taping your dick to your ass doesnt make you a grill user

He was a shy kid but he gained confidence from being immensely talented. He would have shit charisma if he worked an average office job.

Also his fame/talent/money halo his charisma. If an average joe acts like a cunt he gets slammed down.

>Looks like a weak twink
Lmfao. In what world?

18 inch neck, chiseled jaw, bulging biceps, good forward growth, low inhibition eye area...Your incel ass wouldn't stand a chance against his genetically determined fast twitch muscles and horizontal punching power.

who is this skeletor long haired faggot and why should I care

Gayest response of 2017

Dudes like 155 pounds. Everything you said is irrelevant

Ya no, Kiedis lifted weights whenever the chance arose, and always when he was back home.

Though, he does have a fucking miracle body and has had the luckiest life of all time for what he's put himself through. He shouldn't look as good as he does at his 50 something age for all the garbage he's put into himself.

Still, dude isn't Henry Rollins

18 inch neck?

Lol his neck is barely 15-16 and his wrists are subhuman-tier he wouldn't mog shit.

An average male model like Chico (Gandy bless his name) would mog him to hell and back.

>155 pounds
So was George Foreman...I'm sure your "deadlifts" will do shit against him though lmfao.

>Everything you said is irrelevant
Lmfao. Not in the eyes of your oneitis.