Hi i want to do a lower body only routine and do like 1-2 upper body lifts. should i OHP or bench or both...

Hi i want to do a lower body only routine and do like 1-2 upper body lifts. should i OHP or bench or both? is anything else essential? i will be squatting and deadlifting. will i look weird for not training my upper body lol

Other urls found in this thread:

spankbang.com/zlx0/video/she takes her first bbc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dip and ohp

any particular reason why?

Pull-ups and variants.
Dips and variants.

Personal preference. Find yours and choose two upper compounds you enjoy doing. this would also be ideal desu. I can happily base a whole workout around chins/dips/diddlys

>19
hnnnnng

im trying to find compounds that hit most of the upper body muscles, thats why i ask

That's two push movements, OP would be better off with one of those and pullups/chinups or rows to hit as many muscle groups as possible.

what is the origin of this picture?

ugh help
does it make sense to only bench press and ohp or should i train my lats too?

looks like this chick

spankbang.com/zlx0/video/she takes her first bbc

What a gainz robber.

topkek

Just do SS

defo train your lats too. I dunno why everything in this thread is being so retarded. Do pull/chin-ups (weighted if necessary). If you only chest for upper body, such as bench, you'll overdevelop it and get rounded shoulders.

I generally workout 5 days a week, 3 lower body, one day back/bis/shoulders, one day chest/tris/shoulders, with the upper body days breaking up the lower body days. I think so far this is good for mainly focusing on lower body development without being wonky and disproportionate. I do shoulders twice a week because they lag in development, but change whatever you want to fit your goals, obviously, and choose whatever two rest days a week best fit your schedule.

If you're a girl, I recommend doing this:

> 3x8 OHP
> 3x8 Bulgarian Split Squats / Lunges
> 3x8 Pull-downs / Pull-ups
> 4x8-12 Leg press
> 4x8-12 Goodmornings
> 5x15-20 Glute kickback / Hip Thrust
> 5x15-20 Calf Raises

no deadlifting instead of good mornings? aren't the calf raises too high
oh and why not squat instead of leg press

no this is better

>no deadlifting instead of good mornings? aren't the calf raises too high
Good mornings are better for handling volume. If you want to do deadlifts, replace the lunges/bulgarian splits for it once a week.

There are squats, but split squats, which are better for learning proper form IMO, since you can't do butt wink nor hyperextend on it. But since it relies so much on adductors and posterior chain, which are the limiters for the weights, I've add leg press for extra quad volume.

Arguably, SS + chin-ups + hip thrusts would make a better routine. There's no reason to row or bench as a girl, since these are shorter chain movement than chin-ups and ohp, and will mostly add thickness to the torso (pectorals and lats/rhomboids). IMO, RDL/goodmornings would be a better choice for strengthening the lumbar, but to each its own.

good mornings look dangerous so are there any alts

and why hip thrust so much if they're supposed to be heavy?

>good mornings look dangerous so are there any alts
RDL, pretty much the same. Good mornings are actually safe, just start with light weight and remember that you should do it for reps, as a finisher (each rep safe and clean), not for intensity (struggling to get a rep done).

> and why hip thrust so much if they're supposed to be heavy?
Just as good mornings and leg press, they're there for extra volume, not heavy weight in this case. Bulgarian split squat will be very heavy on your glutes already.

has anyone actually done this routine?

My gf has been doing it for a few months with nice gains...

why isnt she doing anything for her chest

Well, IMO, doing chest work as girl will only increase the thickness of the torso, which does not looks good. Especially for her, who has big breasts. OHP and chin-ups are enough for getting your pecs minor and major strong for being healthy...

okay, no problem. thanks for pasting the routine. i was just worried about muscular imbalances because i always see that with lower body routines.

No this is shit

Is this MY girl?

training chest will result in more uplifted and firmer tits though and helps her not needing a bra since she's supporting them more by herself.

And what to do when you are allready big but want to become thin again but keeping your defined legs and ass? I have troubles not incorporating my upper body at all in my lifts. Even when i do squats i have to lift up the plates to load them.

>training chest will result in more uplifted and firmer tits
Not true, except for small breasts, maybe. Large breasts won't see any difference bc the muscle lays under the breasts, solely. Pic related is an extreme example, but a example still...

> helps her not needing a bra since she's supporting them more by herself
Not true, it's actually the other way around. If you over emphasize the pecs and front delts you will actually start looking with "chimp" posture, with rounded forward shoulders, bc the tension will be greater on the front than in the back.

What does support the breasts (and pecs as well) is the upper back, that's why chin-ups and face pulls are great for improving posture.

GOAT

fuck focussing bench for push, I don't want to have a new pair of balls near my face every other session

>nignog has smaller dick than you do

DROPPED

ever had a girl flex her chest and then touch her tits?

You accuse me of promoting muscle imbalance and still you do the same.
>dont train chest because it makes the torso thick
>dont train chest because it makes you get forward shoulders
>only train back it improves posture
train everything, strech and train proper posture and no one is becoming a chimp.

>You accuse me of promoting muscle imbalance and still you do the same.
How so?

>dont train chest because it makes the torso thick
>dont train chest because it makes you get forward shoulders
>only train back it improves posture

Not true. There's OHP on the routine. While that's not focusing on the chest, you sure get pecs development on OHP.

>dog mom
>420 Friendly
>uses Tinder

what's up with women replacing actual human children with dogs and cats

i imagine that when they're too slutty to settle with a mate they'll use an animal to satiate their maternal impulses

bench, weighted chin and pull up, dips, rows, ohp. Throw in side lateral raises and face pulls and at the end of shoulder/push day

Is it legal?