Girlfriend cries after orgasm

>Girlfriend cries after orgasm

What does it mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-coital_tristesse
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You broke her.
She is now damaged goods.
Please deposit her on the doorstep of your nearest fire station.
Sorry user, it's over now.

It means you shouldn't have fucked a five year old, you sick bastard.

She's cheating on you and is sad that she has to fake orgasms with you while Chad gives her real ones.

Tears of joy perhaps.

>He still cant please me.... ohh no why???
>I think I really love him but how can we stay together if he can't satisfy me???
>cries

>thinks about Chad and Tyrone while having sex with you
>cums immidiately
>hadn't seen them in a week
>misses them and the feeling of satisfaction they gave her
>starts crying

She was very likely raped, tbqh.

I didn't want to be the guy to give you the bad news, but of the guys I know that have been with women like this--that was why.
>She will almost certainly not be able to properly process her emotions about this and will be permanently scarred

It's your problem if you decide to keep her around, but you have no idea what you're getting into. Besides that they'll constantly try to guilt you with it, they have a high chance of irrational behavior, including cheating on you.

ABSOLUTE basket case, just avoid it

I've cried after sex before. Not cheating, never been raped. It's going to differ from girl to girl, but for me it was the emotional connection and vulnerability. I had been doing through serious family issues while being isolated and had numbed myself into nothing but shit posting and eating. Sex broke that barrier, so to speak.

This. Time to LDAR, OP.

Either A, she was sexually abused. Or B, she's obsessed with you.

You need to abort mission, user. This isn't a good sign.

>tfw dating girl who has been raped twice
>we talked about it, and she seems.. not normal, but has accepted it

She is really nice, incredibly funny and she likes to cook and clean for me. Loves it when I pick her up, and likes to feel protected. Honestly, not all are like you say.

>tfw dating girl who has been raped twice
>girl who has been raped twice
>twice
Is she a literal 11/10?

Ask her you dunce.

Obviously they are not all like that, but a very significant number of them are.

With limited time, most guys will not find it a wise investment to be around these types of women.

This type of issue requires a good mind to overcome (their own, or someone outside), and most victims won't meet that mind.

>talking
>in a relationship

Why would you do that when you can just ask people on a Dutch rat-breeding enthusiast messageboard?

She regrets the sex change

My wife cries after sex sometimes too. She's most likely just overwhelmed with emotion depending on the cry

All the cuck projecting in this thread jesus.

I've had this happen as well. It will obviously wary from girl to girl and it could easily be nothing.
The girl I fucked (and still fuck) was just not at all used to be fucked as hard and rough as I did and she came pretty violently. I think it could be for many just an overwhelming sensation.
That said if it happens every time you should probably just talk to her about it.

>women aren't the straw'men' Veeky Forums and /pol paint them to be

holy shit dude

OP here it happens sometimes but this time I really grabbed her legs and fucked her really violently and make her cum extremely hard so hard she had to try pull me off when I kept pounding

u wut

She'll get used to it. Maybe.
A lot of women accept that sex is a mixture of pain and pleasure

Describe it, is she like, sobbing sadly or just a few tears coming out of her eyes?

Some people's tear ducts can be triggered during orgasm, that's a thing. If she's sobbing she might have a hormonal problem or it's possible she was sexually abused.

Yeah, everyone processes events like that differently, while some women will get full on ptsd and become prone to irrational behavior and tons of problems, others will accept that it happened and get over it, others will decide they no longer want to associate with men and hate them. Individuals handle things differently.

holy shit

enjoy prison

It means she doesnt want to be with you deep down and gets sad when she thinks about it being over

>fake orgasm again
>boyfriend smiles his smug little smile
>finishes with a pathetic spurt from his more pathetic penis
>"you like that babe?"
>burst into tear

>she had to try
>to try

s-so you just kept pounding mindlessly?

Toasting in epic bread

so this is level of alpha I will never reach, Op you mindless beast.

Shame.

The hell is these replies?

I had her in handcuffs too above her head, I kept pounding but eventually stopped and held her close for 30 seconds then went ham in missionary and eventually came

>She had to try to pull me off

Oh, so you raped her. Yeah, girls cry after you rape them. Maybe try not raping anyone next time?

Can this be true? Not joking, I've been on this page for 11 years by now.

women are human beans? :thinking:

>she had to try to pull me off

This is fucking confusing at times. So she was into bondage and consented to all of this?

You sound so salty

we're going to need some kind of video footage of this, we need to prepare your criminal defense OP

>in hand cuffs
>tries to pull me off
story is shifting OR user's girl is an octopus

None of us are into bondage but that night I thought fuck why not I bought these $30 kinky cuffs months ago and we've used them once had to get my moneys worth.

Put em on, teased her, fucked her in missionary, then stood up a bit and grabbed both her legs fucking her really hard and she screamed she was cumming then soon as she came it was like tears of joy/ bit of sobbing and I kept thrusting for 15 seconds then stopped and waited a minute till she calmed down and then went back in and finished

shes my gf we bang like 20 times a week of course consent

worded old post wrong

not sure if LARPer, rapist, or retard

R u grill?

Kek, another /pol/ to Veeky Forums convert. Welcome aboard friend.

>none of us
how many people are we talking about here?

>stood up a bit
you were standing up, holding her legs like a wheelbarrow?

Just trying to picture this.

wut

trying to picture this

this is some serious rapey shit right here

If this isn't b8, she either 1) had a very strong response to the orgasm or 2) had a strong response but it brought up feelings from the past (i.e. sexual abuse).

I've had both happen but only after really strong, squirting orgasms.

Otherwise fuck off you can't even get laid probably blah blah

So this was the first picture I found on google when searching "Holding her legs sex" and its pretty accurate it was like this I kept pounding until she came hard and I kept going for another 15 seconds while she was cumming despite saying stop stop because obviously my cock made her cum too hard then i stomped and cuddled her a bit then went back in and finished

funny enough she did do her hair in braids that night like pic related too

what is so hard to understand

JFC wat

> I kept going for another 15 seconds while she was cumming despite saying stop stop

I shiggy diggy

>of course consent

>when you like to have slow gentle sex sometimes but the only way she ever comes is when you're rough as fuck

>dating a nigger
user she was crying because she realized how much better she had it with Tyrone

I had s girl cry after sex she asked me to marry her and then tried to kill herself when I declined it's possibly a sign of mental illness

user you probably shouldn't rape your girlfriend but I have no sources to back this advice up

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-coital_tristesse

Sorry to break up all the posting about cucks and red pills

>then I stomped
M-mods?

As a female i honestly dont know. Ive never cried during sex , Idk wtf is up with girls that do this. My guess is mental issues

STOPPED*

Good man good night OP OUT

Going bed to start my new job tomorrow

>Every animal is sad after coitus except the human female and the rooster.

Did you even read that article before posting?

I think that is one if the most amazing landscapes I've ever seen.

Where can I live like that?

Did you read the rest of it?

girls are fucked up, that's why

evolution baby

Somewhere i read about it, turns out 2 things.
1) the form/shape of the human benis gland evolved to scoop out rivals semen
2) some women after climaxing have an emotional phase of "something" wich prevents them for whoring it up
So she getting emotional after a healthy male pipes her down means that she'll be more likely to carry healthy genes.
Because laying pipe till climax means you
a) have a healthy dick, meaning healthy vascular system
b) have the stamina, meaning you aint no malnourished vegan fagot
c) got experience enough, meaning you survived unlike the vegan fagot

Chad isn't real, just a collection of your own insecurities, go do something with your ife

hey op is meme replying with le funny face pictures but most likely just made her cum really hard

happened a lot with my ex, she said it was just so intense that she couldnt help but cry

Women tend to get emotional die to hormones, and nothing makes hormones flare up like a good dicking. Similar principle to becoming super emotional during pregnancy or periods.

listen to me.. with the number of times you have sex, which by the sounds of it, is quite rough i can reasonably assume she is not the party member arranging this. now the thing with this is you said 'consent of course' but let me tell you what you have somehow not managed to surmise .. she is too afraid to say no to you. that is why you are still having sex but she is CRYING after

You sure it was your girlfriend and not some rando you've been stalking for months?

I don't know, mine does it every time, but she cries about everything. She cried during the movie Pompeii.

High prolactin levels? Does she lactate?

This can happen. I know a girl who was raped and she just shrugged it off like it ain't no thang. She was pissed off of course and was upset in the immediate aftermath but recovered quick and has been alright since. Weird as fuck man, some girls, most girls probably, just collapse and turn into wrecks but some just turn into fucking granite and lock that shit down.

To be fair to women I'd probably start to hate dudes and stop associating with them if a dude put his dick in me against my will.

>it's pretty accurate
>pic related

How do I into Vampire rapist mode like you OP?

Fucking this. Women are fucked up bruh.

she probably has some luggage
i had a girl texting me before saying "come do whatever you want with me, just make me cry"
supersubmissive little thing and had some pretty heavy luggage from her past

She pities you.

>some new girls start working where I work
>they get my facebook
>see old pictures without a beard and with short hair
>claim its sooooo much hotter than my current homeless look
>start pestering me to cut my hair and beard
I was going to cut them soon anyway, but should I go along with it now? Wouldn't it just show them how I can be controlled by them and fuck me over?

>luggage

is this word really used in this context or just a non-english speaker shitty google translation?

t- non-english speaker

non-english speaker shitty google translation

i meant she probably has some dark background story

>fucked an uggo because horny as fuck
>she has noone else so she's clingy as fuck

How do I tell her to fuck off but without hurting her feelings even more? I'm not a douche

You are a douche. You fucked a girl because you were horny.

The standard English word would be baggage so I guess you were kinda close what language were you translating from?

spbp

>Girlfriend cries after orgasm
what, of laughter?