Vertcoin is a decentralized currency owned by its users

>What is Vertcoin?
>Vertcoin is a digital currency that can be sent between people over the internet. Vertcoin (VTC) stays true to the original vision of cryptocurrency: a financial system owned by its users, the >people’s coin. Vertcoin is not controlled by large banks or mining hardware manufacturers and can be mined by anyone profitably. Fairly distributed without a premine, ICO or airdrop, Vertcoin is >developed by community members working as volunteers and the project is wholly funded by donations. A finite resource similar to gold, you can rest assured that Vertcoin will keep your money >safe from vested interests and ensure that transaction fees are proportionate and shared between a large number of miners. With Vertcoin, you can truly be your own bank.

>Specifications
>Algorithm: Lyra2RE(v2)
>Generation: 84 million
>Block time: 2.5 minutes
>Block Rewards: 50 coins per block
>Subsidy halves every 840,000 blocks (~4 years)
>Difficulty Re-Target Time: Retargets every block (Kimoto’s Gravity Well)
>Premine: Zero

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/vertcoin/

So, cann we as /biz agree that VTC is /ourcoin/ at last?

It's all there people. If you love cryptocurrency, then you gotta show love for VTC. It's been around since almost day 1.

And we can all agree, that the unique characteristics, plus healthy community, and dedicated development team, are all excellent reasons to consider VTC as a portion of your cryptocurrency portfolio.

So unite! Linkes, Arkies, Omisego-tards - BTC Maximalists, yes, yes, even Charlie Lee! Join us in an exciting future you can be a part of. There's plenty (but not too many) VTC to go around!

Got questions? Post 'em below.

This is going to replace LTC, I guarantee it.

great dip right now, get in

those buy order

There is a bright future ahead for VTC. We're easily going to $10 in the near future. And to think, we're still bullish - looking for a new floor.

Been in since below $0.50 and I'm buying dips.

How do I know this isn't some scam, though? I used to be a Bitcoin enthusiast but I was dismayed to learn that Bitcoin Gold was not backed by real gold.

that's a nice joke, but if anyone thinks VTC is a scam then LTC is an extreme scam with how centralized it is.

I have around 20,000 cash in disposal. VTC is my favorite coin.. Need to find a nice dip to go ALL fuckin IN. Today it did NOT happen though... FFS

ill screencap this

I'm also waiting for a nice dip. Is VTC going to crash before Segwit2x or not? I'd be pissed off it reached $7 by mid-November and """crashed""" to $5

what would you recommend to take profit out of the current trend? I got in at 4.17 and now its about to hit 4.50. Should i only sell off the amount of vert i made in profit and keep the initial investment in the exchange?

learn2hold pajeet

Seriously man I've been seeing my vert at every milestone and I'm really regretting it, there's no fucking dip

Bitcoin will go on a Bull run early next week and vertcoin will start to see a drop. I'm not saying it will crash or any such nonsense prior to the fork, but you will be able to get it on sale 30 min before fork. Up to you to jump in at low or stay for fork.

DESU I feel this way too.

Not too many coins I'd even put "all in" and the coin in the same sentence, but VTC is definitely an interesting one. Much more likely to 4x before BTC does.

but who cares really, when nobody will ever accept this coin, and it'll just remain an exchange coin for speculators forever, until the volume disappears again?

so vtc is a MLM?

So why don't (You) start accepting it? Oh sorry, I just assumed you produce something valuable to society. I might be wrong, but then you'd be just a speculator who shouldn't really care, right?

$5 soon

If you're buying VTC at it's current price, expect to lose the majority of your investment.

SHORT RUN:
135% growth is unsustainable, especially not on this tiny 180m mcap shitcoin.
When it reaches a certain amount the majority will dump

LONG RUN:
this coin is not accepted anywhere, nor will it be accepted in the future at the current rate of adoption by mere speculators, no one wants to be paid in vertcoin because vertcoin is a speculative asset and is failing to free itself from its speculative bounds, even though other coins did it much earlier, at a lower pricetag, and at a lower mcap.

You don't have to listen to me, all you have to do is wait and see.

this coin will be accepted just like any other coin that isn't bitcoin. there are rumors swirling of a coinbase listing apparently if that means anything.

An exchange accepting a coin is different from a plethora of businesses, coinlet

>unironically uses the word "plethora"
sorry I must've missed when Walmart started accepting BTC. oh wait.
fuck you.

We are going for the record

When your coin is shit; argue semantics.

"shitcoin" "semantics"

ok dad.

Did you even read the specs on this coin?

No.

Do you own any?

No.

Are you jealous you missed another chance to make gains?

Obviously.

stfu cuckfudder you've still contributed nothing to this conversation.

meanwhile in 6 months VTC will be a $50 coin at least. screencap this nocoiner.

Why are you so emotionally invested in this?
(Keep being upset, the cherry on top the cake when VTC dumps)

Ehh, I'll just watch from the sidelines.

oh I'm not upset, goyim, I'm comfy af right now.

You should know that you'll be challenged when you bring unnecessary fud at The People's Coin™

Wise choice

Challenged..?

you're on an imageboard calm down man

Lol, again, I'm calm bro. But like I said, opinions are made to be disagreed with, and I disagree yours. I think there is value in this coin's future even if it isn't accepted by major retailers at this present time. We don't even know if any of these speculative assets are worth a 'long term hold' and more importantly, we should be working to make gains in both bull and bear markets. In other words, not care where the price goes.

How about you quit being a passive-aggressive cunt trying to pump another over valued shitcoin, and engage your critical thinking.

>oh I'm not upset, goyim, I'm comfy af right now.
Obvious lie.

bought majority below $0.50 and been riding these waves.

what do you recommend I buy instead?

Got in at .78 lmao

why would you need a dip if you truly believed in the coin?

NTWK

Not for profits, just because you're a fucking asshole and I don't want people like you to do well in this world.

Just go now man, I know I did.
Been waiting for a dip for like a week now.

Are you all fucking retarded? Check out Groestlcoin development you bunch of circlejerking faggots. It shits on LTC VTC and shitcoins like these. The dev agreed to a reddit AMA so get your bags asap. Thank me later

I'm not pumping anything, retard. I accept payments in cryptos including this overvalued shitcoin, but my share of the market is a drop in the ocean. You asked who cares if it's never going to be accepted. If you're just a speculator, then you shouldn't care if it's accepted or not. If you aren't then you can do something to make it more accepted.

LOL ok buddy

brb dumping VTC profits into Grskjdgstlcoin

>thinking a coins value is only based on what it does

t. pajeet

your shitcoin doesnt even have a wallet letalone a good name you fuckin stinky pajeet

Should I sell now and re-buy the dip? No way this growth is sustainable r-right?

Are you mentally retarded?

yo when is this shit going to go down?

i was waiting to buy the dip since 60k.

i bought in at $4.17 and saw it was still going up. sold some eth and bought at $4.47. it seems like it just wont stop

I also bought at that price and im thinking of doing the same

this fucking coin wont let me sleep.

What are they developing? What's the USP? Are they developing marketplaces/ exchanges / etc etc

Seems they have no road map

I'll stick with Bitbay and Blocknet

they just hit 5 bucks fyi

Well I'd rather sleep on this than most other coins, just traded half of my ETH in for some more.

Vert in terms of skateboarding is a halfpipe.

Looking at the usdvtc chart it now really has the shape of a half pipe.

Waiting for the btcvtc chart to also become the shape of a vert ramp.

Then we all really made it

mfw bought in for 77k after ignoring for weeks :)