What's a good starting amount for investing in crypto currency?

What's a good starting amount for investing in crypto currency?

Take 20 bucks
Mine bitcointhereum
>Profit.

The price of at least 1 bitcoin

$5,000

If your goal is a million dollars, then you need to start with two million and buy LINK.

All of it.

Pretty much anything over $50 is a good start if you're a poor fag. You're better off with $200 and $500 is ideal. If you're looking to trade instead of hold for the longer term you're gonna need around $5,000.

here is the thing, though. Once you start putting money towards it you will find other places in your budget to cut costs and invest more.

The important thing about investing is to just start somewhere. You aren't investing because you want to be right next year(many people do and they're wrong 99% of the time). You're in this because you want to build a stable financial future for yourself. Just start somewhere!

bout tree fiddy

I'm starting with the $250 I have on hand.

Pajeet?

kek

As much as you can afford to lose.

I started with 300 eu then put 1700 more. With 300 i made good profits while with the 1.7k i almost lost it all. lol

Work out your living costs per day and then figure out how much capital you need to live off 1-5% daily. Tripple that for the inevitable bags you will hold

Had 0 2 weeks ago, now at 300.

Any amount is good enough if you know what you're doing.

White.

I started with $500. Not all at once though. $100 month starting in this February . I'm at $8k now. Made it to $3k before anyone showed me how to margin. I hope to triple that by this time ft year.

I started with around 10k. Up to a few million now.
Nearly went to zero a few times though in the beginning. Keep fighting.

can you point me somewhere to learn how to margin? I put 500 bucks in and have made some profit but mostly just looking at graphs and seeing patterns. I want to learn more.

I advise that you don't. Trading margin is like pretending you deserve to trade with more money than you have. If you are not experienced, you will lose it very quickly. Trade with your own money until you can consistently make profit.

Best of luck.

ah okay. so far it has just been youtube videos and that data dash guy. Ill keep doing research so get a better grasp on these things

When did you start?

more than you can afford pal, ferrari

A while ago.

Once I got experienced, I made decent profit scalping on Bitmex with around 3-5x margin. You have to really know what you are doing, though. I have a trading background so it came somewhat naturally to me.

Best of luck.

As much as you're willing to lose. Starting from 1k.

atleast 50-100 or fees will eat you alive. Ideal amount if 500-1000 account half of it as tuition cost when you lose money.

its gambling
so 10-20% monthly unless you can afford to lose more

This... Don't start margin trading right off. Baby steps. There is more risk and I've fucked myself a couple of times.