I've been wanting to get into crypto for a while now but the one thing that keeps making me hesitate is putting my...

I've been wanting to get into crypto for a while now but the one thing that keeps making me hesitate is putting my trust into sites like binance and coinbase or bittrex where I would have to trust them with either a credit card or bank account number. I would like any evidence for why I should not trust these sites with my money and information or why I should not be worried about trusting them.

nobody fucking cares to give you evidence faggot

those sites are government regulated and exposed to lawsuits.

there are nice helpful people on this board so i believe

those exchanges make a killing from trading fees why would they bother with your miserable bank account

Havent you seen all the wojak threads? Everyones getting JUST'd, day in and day out. No reason to invest in Blockchain anymore.

They are already millionaire but yeah anyone can still pull an mtgox nowadays although it would be huge because government and shit

I've seen them but mostly think these people are just too emotionally invested into their coins and think that everything they invest in is going to be the next google or apple instead of just playing the game

So you're saying you need to time the market to be efficient at making money in crypto and that you shouldnt get invested in coins because they most will ultimately fail?

The way I see the market is that Bitcoin created this new idea that all of these other coins have been applying themselves and evolving on. Which means that most of these coins are just stepping stones to the few coins that will actually become huge and be the next google and apple of our generation. So ultimately they are just hype timing and riding the wave type of investments until this stuff starts becoming more universally implemented and the real masterminds start to create technology around this idea that has no choice but to be accepted by society because of how beneficial it is to humanity. I'd like to hear your ideas about the crypto market if they are different than mine however because this whole thing is definitely extremely volatile and no one can for sure know where this is all going.

Use localbitcoin. Just be careful of scammers

they are heavily regulated by the government because crypto is partially a scam and partially a money laundering scheme. use localbitcoins if you want to buy a small amount for funsies.

Try to not be such a little bitch, how the fuck you think you're going to get rich if you never take any risk.

stop being a fag if you dont trust the exchanges so much withdraw whatever you buy asap instead of leaving it on an exchange

I definitely want to take the risk which is why I'm interested in the market in the first place but I want to minimize my risk as much as I can because let's say for example I make a decent profit and another mtgox happens I don't want to be helplessly gangbanged by those who I am trusting with my money. Thanks to these responses though knowing that the government is starting to get involved with some of these exchanges I feel safer using them.

Bittrex is run by security experts. Its site is the fastest and most secure. Coinbase is in its tier. You can get in and out of ED from MEW, pretty secure but ED risk case is from clicking weird links. Never click links on Veeky Forums

Always use 2FA.

Trade only from dedicated PC used for that purpose.

Of course I completely agree with you the problem for me is these sites having records of my bank account number and routing number or my credit card information which can be hacked or sold or used with malicious intent to steal my money that I haven't even put into the exchange.

Thanks for suggestions I'll do more research on these

Get a wallet post address.

You can't give your bank account number to exchanges, you have to buy coins somewhere else, there are ways to buy from some people not part of any company, like on localbitcoins
No one having your bank account number can do shit with it, wtf seriously, do you think that when someone pays or receives money he gives all his info to people and then they can take all their money ?

>Chainlink is the next Google!
>DGB is the next Steam!
>ETH
>LTC
>Why do I keep losing money guys??

>Of course I completely agree with you the problem for me is these sites having records of my bank account number and routing number or my credit card information which can be hacked or sold or used with malicious intent to steal my money that I haven't even put into the exchange.

Well, first of all exchanges need all the KYC/AML stuff by law, there is no getting around it if you want to trade more than a few BTC.

EtherDelta is an exception because it is decentralized.

The point where you get the BTC is the hassle but I will follow the laws of my country. In that case you will need to provide them with all the bank/CC info. If you are super insecure about it buy with a Credit/debit card and have it replaced by the bank afterward with a new card.

I buy through ATMs as well, and for those it requires just ID, as you can simply use cash without a bank involved.

Some people say the best way is local bitcoins, however, I'd rather buy ETH and have confirmation in minutes than wait around for BTC to show up. Agree to meet only in a Bank lobby so everything is secure and on camera.

I deposited about $20k worth of coins on bittrex and now they won't let me withdraw. Won't respond to tickets either.. we are joining together a class action lawsuits against them. Some guy had over a million and this happened to him too.

>I've been wanting to get into crypto for awhile

i shudder to think how many moon missions you have seen and missed with that abysmal attitude because you were too afraid to put your money where your mouth is

OP.

where are you located? I assume you registered for enhanced account?

The japanese government is balls deep into bitflyer.
Coinbase seems to have a governmental dick in its ass too.
The others are still resisting.

Always trust a rape victim only.

I'm in US but put in some bogus name in the profile. Guess that's the reason but that shouldn't give them the right to steal.