Dan Blizarian is 5'9"

>Dan Blizarian is 5'9"

HAHAHAHAHAH

He's actually 5'8".

I'm 6'5 and would gladly trade lives with him in an instant.

>tfw no white collar criminal father to give you a trust fund

I'm 5'3 and met him yesterday, towered him easily.

He can hang out with every single 5'10" model in the entire world, but you still have a better chance at dating one than he does lol

I'm not the best looking guy, but I am 6'5", and when I used to date a 6'2" girl, nothing made me feel better than when she would get hit on by guys shorter than her. She explained to me in private so many times how unbelievably disqualifying it was for a guy to be shorter than her, I used to straight up laugh when I saw a short guy take a like, knowing that he had absolutely no chance whatsoever.

She was telling you that to make you feel better bro. The reality is that when a girl is that monsterously tall she loves any attention she gets, since she feels like a mutant. Ever notice how when girls get too tall there's certain features that become kind of gross and weird looking on them?

He can have all the money, yachts, fame, and instagram followers he wants, and he can feel superior and look down on everyone, but he'll never, ever be able to physically look down on anyone.

>i'm not the best looking guy

Stopped reading right there

Why? He's a shitty person and he'll die of an overdose some day.

That kind of empty life gets old fast.

>what were you saying buddy

Way too much salt! Send it back.

There was a guy at my old job who was not short and pretty swole, but his girlfriend (and now wife) was a volleyball player who was taller than him.

She was pretty, but her height made some things hard for her.

The guy, on the other hand, wants to breed super athlete kids, so he was more than happy to lock down a tall athletic woman for himself and his future progeny.

Lol nah she was a collegiate D1 volleyball player. She grew up beyond rich, never had to worry about anything but sports, and she was a dime.

I know what you mean about tall girls having over developed features, because I see it all the time, but not this girl lol, that's why I dated her.

Right because it's not like all supermodels are super tall, oh wait...

Just imagine all the awkward moments leading up to that picture.
>yeah I want to hire a tank and stradle it so that it's like the gun is my cock
>hey babe, look it's like thos massive gun is my cock haha
Then when that starts getting old
>hey guy, can you like drive over that old car there but not too fast as I have to straddle this massive thing

>hanging out with all short girls

thanks for proving my point

>3 heart attacks before age 32
>finishing 180th at poker
>fail as a Navy SEAL
>get sued all the time

What a fucking loser, Christ.

no? actually most of them are between 1.7-1.8m which is rather average than super tall
kate moss is 1.7m, cara delevingne is 1.73m, adriana lima is 1.78m, sara sampaio is 1.72m
you got brainwashed by this manlet thing, visit a psychologist

You can spot the beta males when they say that pictures are awkward. Did you also imagine that taking pic related was awkward? That girls think these guys are super awkward and wouldn't slobber on their cocks? Have you never taken an interesting group picture before? Just because YOU would feel awkward taking this picture doesn't mean that Dan and these Instagram whores would feel awkward.
You forgot
> $100m net worth

Forgot pic

can never look down on anyone?

>what is "men under 5'9"

T-pain's story about Dan on "hot ones" made me like him

>You forgot
>> $100m net worth

So? He clearly hates himself and he'll be remembered as a stupis asshole after he dies young. Money is nothing without a legacy or respect. Paris Hilton has money too, and she's a dumb whore.

no one cares about your respect you narcistic cunt

>money is nothing without respect or legacy
>Paris Hilton has money too, and she's a dumb whore
You're delusion is fucking hilarious.

but guys, i am 5'9'' too

there isnt wrong with that, right buddies?

Y-YOU TOO

Armenians are disgusting.

Same and I'm 7 feet.

>Money is nothing without a legacy or respect
Being this insecure...

Dude, don't be a woman. You don't have to trash talk other men just because you're insecure about yourself.

protip: If a manlet says he's 5'9" it means he's actually in the 5'6"-5'7" range and wears lifts. 5'9" is to those guys what 6' is to 5'8"-5'11" guys

well, makes sense since you're quite the abomination

Listen to the wise words of this user, anons

Damn, he got really triggered

He's beta as fuck

Can't stand this cunt

This. I only date 6'4 250 lb+ black girls. Whats your excuse for not raising a star NFL linebacker?

>dating one
>a model
>dating a model
for what purpose

I should get a beard

>Be me 6'
>One of my friends is 6'2 and loves to talk about how tall he is
>He has called me short before
>He gets insecure around guys who are taller than him and talks shit on him
>Can't get a gf or a girl to fuck him
>I have none of those problems because I'm not tall or short enough to let my height define me

Stop being retarded you insecure faggots.

Talks shit on them*

Sorry I'm a dumb phone poster

Bruh Dan's got issues

How the fuck does this guy cause so much butthurt?
To me his instagram is motivational and inspirational.
Fucking beta cucks fuck off.

>Dan is rich as fuck, while you're still at your mothers basement.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>he can fuck every single 5'10 model in the world but I get to raise the babies

HOW WILL MANLETS EVER RECOVER?

6'2 is not tall. Tall is 6'7 ish. Although I guess that depends on where you live. If you live in some arab country 6'2 might be tall.

Nah, it's only an issue if the person in question is more muscular, gets more female attention, is more successful or any combination of those traits. Trying to rationalize that you are more desirable for the simple fact that you're taller, must probably be the only joy they get in life.
>muh 6'+

6'7" ish is not the good kind of tall though, that would be 6'2"-6'4", which is also just on the upper bound of male model height. 6'7" is about as good as 5'11" height-wise

Tell that to my friend. What I'm saying is don't let your eight define you. It's not as serious as Veeky Forums wants to make it seem.

Fucking rekt

>lanks
>literal cucks
huh, really makes you think

>Implying everyone in the world wouldn't gladly trade places with Dan
>Implying you don't want millions of dollars and hot girls

B....b...but muh height

and you will die a virgin.

I like being smart better

So, 5'7"?

>I would trade my 6'4" height, wide frame, and multimillion dollar trust fund for the opportunity to be surrounded by bimbos every day.

Ok

>literally an insecure NEET spending daddy's money

I'd rather be middle class than Dan the manchild

pathetic

He hasn't added anything to the world.

He's apparently very smart-he could've gone to Harvard Business and became a *billionaire*.

Then he could've done all his wacky shenanigans behind closed doors.

Though he did have emotionally neglectful parents, which I wouldn't wish on anyone.

He admitted on Joe Rogan's podcast that he has paid women for sex.

link?

For every short model I can give you a tall one:
>Candice Swanepoel 5'10"
>Elsa Hosk 5'10"
>Adriana Lima is actually 5'10"
>Romee Strijd 5'11"

And let us not forget:
>Gisele Bundchen 5'11"
Who made more money by herself than the next 10 highest paid models combined before she retired.

Even if you use Sara Sampaio who is 5'8" as an example:
"Hey Sweetie can I wear my cute 2" heels? Oh wait that makes me taller than you and insecure? Right I guess I'll just never ever wear heels ever again and be unhappy!"
Good luck with that

Building a fortune and strong social standing is far more impressive than being given height at birth.
Granted he got handed his bullshit too, but the point remains.

>what is not real men?

>$100M net worth that he inherited from his father's legally grey area mafia fraud

So you can lock them down and bang them all the time?

That's because 6'2" isn't tall

Tell that to professional basketball players. The reason most really tall people look weird is because they're genetically predisposed to being not good looking. The 6'8" eastern European with a heavy brow would've looked like that regardless of how tall he was.

I've met plenty of white 6'5", 6'6" guys who look like regular dudes, just taller.

>building a fortune while already having a fortune
I think people fail to realize how easy it is to make money if you already have money and aren't absolutely retarded.

Even $10M invested in a bluechip dividend portfolio yielding a small 2% per year nets you $200,000/year. And with that kind of money you could hire 10 financial analysts to grow your wealth.

Him and DJ Khaled who is 5'6. Judge for yourself

and very successful

so maybe size doesnt matter

Sorry he is not 5'9.

>implying Dan isn't wearing $5,000 lifts made from the ice of tall people tears

you should listen to Joe Rogan podcast with Dan Bilzerian.

This dude is a bro. He's pretty cool. If I had his money I would do similar thing (without the social media part)

did a bike ride from LA to Vegas for a bet

If it wasn't a motorbike it isn't impressive.

successful at living of his dads money

>He can hang out with every single 5'10" model in the entire world, but you still have a better chance at dating one than he does lol

Yes I am positive that a fucking loser that shitposts in height threads on Veeky Forums has dated many more models than a notoriously famous millionaire has

who the fuck cares about dating one. i just want to impregnate one and have a superior child

Lots of jelly in this bread.

no he said some bullshit like ive never paid directly i just pay for the activities like flying to tropical islands etc. So therefore he does pay, but he did not admit to it directly.

only the top % of of 6'5 250lb black linebackers make it to the nfl though the others are probably low earners, I myself am gonna breed for intelligence, and train them in entrepreneurship, there isnt a professional athlete in the top 10000 richest people in the world, ur just gonna be fucking a gross chick for the rest of your life.

only the top % of intelligent entrepreneurs make it in business though the others are probably low earners

na when your pretty smart you can still be a doctor or lawyer and earn a very high wage but if you don't make it as a professional pusher of things then you don't make shit plus professional athletes only have a professional shelf life of 10 year +-2 I will easily out earn 95% of professional athletes in my life time

>Riding a bike from LA to Vegas isn't impressive

S A L T
A
L
T

Low risk = limited salary.

I'd rather be an entrepreneur not making it at the moment with no ceiling for potential than someone who spent 10 years studying a profession, only to have a capped salary.

yeah but with intelligence at least you have the option to do both I'm a master in finance im gonna start a business, if it doesn't work out i can still work in banking and make millions, being a professional athlete with no knowledge of money is highly overrated in terms of acquiring currency but probably pretty dank for pussy

You can be the richest, smartest, best looking dude in the world, but height is an automatic disqualifier for some girls.

>I want to be an entrepreneur!

What are you, 12?

Bitch, ask me if I'm 12 again and see what happens

any girl that has a height qualification should be an automatic red flag to all men as they are obviously terribly vain, I filter those women immediately (still fuck them tho)

^ this isn't me

I'm all about being smart and an entrepreneur. I'm 23 at the moment in a STEM field and will start my own business in the near future. Knowing how to handle money is one of the keys, so I've read. Reading a Peter Lynch book right now and have read countless books about real estate, growing a business, and the stock market. The only thing Tai Lopez has right is the fact that you can never get enough knowledge.

(you)
Hey brah, we all had dreams as kids. Not all of us are going to grow up to live them.

Don't deny me. I am you and you are me.
Drop the trip.
Don't deny your truth

>every tall girl is the same girl
>the girl wasnt lying to you to make you feel better because you're a lanky fuck ugly chud

My dude this guy literally has no accomplishments I don't see the appeal besides teenage hedonistic fanaticism

> I am you and you are me

We might be a part of the same species or even race, but our mentalities are what differ.

Also, fuck you the tripcode is staying

Literally tpain and hot ones

dude get a degree in business if you want to start a business(sounds obvious i know) unless you are starting a technology business then maybe computer science would be decent but honestly getting a business degree and learning to code on your own would be the way to go. STEM provides nothing for any real life applications ( I know i got my degree in Bio getting my masters now in finance)

STFU YOU CUNT I WILL FUCKING TRACK YOUR IP

>So therefore he does pay, but he did not admit to it directly
Taking a bitch to wherever on some promise that she'll fuck you is paying for it.

Let's use logic for a second here. What the hell does having a business degree have to do with creating a great idea that will provide an income? Business degrees teach you how to run a business. Guess what, I can also learn how to run a business by reading books by successful entrepreneurs. In order to be successful, you have to be an expert in your field. I can't sell myself as an expert in running a business. That's where I consult with someone else who has a business degree.

Also, STEM provides ALL real life application because the fact that you're using technology proves STEM has a HUGE place in our society. I know how to code, but my point is many people in STEM fields get stuck and want to just make a decent salary. I have a few ideas I am going to release into the market in the next couple of years and I'm a computer science major focusing on network and application security.

> also looking at a masters in finance or BA

yeah that heart attack story is fucking hilarious, dude seemed like he would be fun as fuck to be around