Last august I was 90kg (198lbs). I started losing weight only by regulating my diet...

last august I was 90kg (198lbs). I started losing weight only by regulating my diet, but I also bike to work (10 minutes each way) every day, and I work in a kindergarten which ensures some physical activity in the day.
I'm now 74kg (163lbs).

The thing is, I don't look different. I don't have any full-body pictures from august, pic related is me now. No one has commented on it, I don't really feel different, my clothes still fit like they used to.

Is the weight loss so slow/small that I won't be seeing change any time soon? I know I'm losing weight at a snails pace, but it's hard to stay motivated when I can't see any results other than the numbers on the scale.

>it's hard to stay motivated when I can't see any results other than the numbers on the scale.
this sums up weight loss for most people. you wont make noticeable aesthetic gains until you hit a relatively low bf%.

just keep going, the looks will come in time. remember if you want to keep the weight off then the diet change is permanent, not temporary.

Just wondering what's your height

I feel the same about my weight gain

started off as a 60kg skelly, now 85kg but still feel like a pathetic twink when I look in the mirror

other people notice tho and compliment me on my progress. youll never fully realise how far youve come because of body dysmorphia mixed with the fact you see yourself everyday, so you only see small incremental changes

I bet when I come check Veeky Forums tonight this thread will be at like 250 replies

>W H O L E W H E A T

5'3''

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

same here except I only reached 75kg. Eating is a real struggle.
How many calories are you currently eating by the way? do you need to eat more and more to keep adding weight on lifts?

>youll never fully realise how far youve come because of body dysmorphia mixed with the fact you see yourself everyday, so you only see small incremental changes

This. It's almost impossible that there isn't any difference when you lose 16 kg OP. Your're doing well, keep going. Why don't you try buying some new clothes?

And don't underestimate how many people are salty and don't want to compliment you when you get hot.

Ok so you diet and bike to work good job but why not do some lifts. Working out is good for you u will see more progress than just cardio and diet alone

why do girls always cover their mouths in pictures, thinking it's cute or something?

Did you just burp or something?

i have a face like peter griffin sat on lasagna
also, covering your face gives you an excuse to pull your arm in towards your body and hide your ribcage with your elbow, making you appear marginally slimmer.

Im a guy who has gone from 200lb to 170. I also havent seen any changes except my thighs and gut have shrunk a bit, which arent visible when im clothed. Keep losing weight and start working out for the muscle definition. Were all gonna make it.

>thinking it's cute or something?
this is exactly why

i don't lift at the moment, unless you count throwing kids around for fun and profit

roughly 1800-2000 a day but it can vary

Yo OP you better get checked for polio, that posture ain't normal

I've seen sexier midgets

Is Ethan natty?

>goals

You can't have been on this planet then.

I started at 92 and by the time I was down to 80 I had had to go down a pant size. Do your clothes fit exactly the same they used to?

>i have a face like peter griffin sat on lasagna
I have to see that m80

no he vapes

Keep losing weight fatty
You lost 35 pounds and you've got another 50 to go

i'm pretty sure, yeah.
the problem with being fat is that all your clothes are big and baggy to begin with to not make your chub so obvious, so when you lose weight they can't get any baggier. the dress in the picture i've had for years, and it fits just as it did in high school. honestly, i can't tell any difference in how my clothes fit

artists rendition

yes sir, working on it

interesting

You've lost 1,5 buckets worth of fat. Your appearance has changed without a doubt.

>I don't have any full-body pictures from august

Here's your issue. Your memory lies, you looked much worse than you remember.
I know that when I look in the mirror, I don't see much improvement since last year, but then I put on pants I couldn't even zip all the way up last summer and they fit with room to spare.
Start taking progress pics once a month.

eating 4500+ a day. lifts are still going up week by week at 160kg squat 110 bench and 150 dl

I dont really care about aesthetics just want to be fuking huge. hoping for 220kg squat 130kg bench and 200kg dl at 95-100kg bw by the end of the year

isnt me btw. I think its op

>you looked much worse than you remember.
I shouldn't have kek'd

by september when I start uni, not by the end of the year

sorry

>4500+ calories
how, fucking how
I luckily eat 3000 cal a day. My squat is 3x5 60kg. Bench 3x5 64kg. Deadlift 1x5 84kg
How much will I need to eat when I hit more than 100kg at 5'9 80kg BW?????? 5000 cal???? 200g protein? fuck this shit

I hate eating t b h, but I know I have to force myself to get what I want. eating that much really affects my health/digestive system. sometimes I have to fast for a day at the end of the week to rest. kind of like the opposite of a refeed day on a cut

if you want to add extra calories, I suggest drinking them. a trip in /plg/ called garagebro gets 2000 cals a day from olive oil mixed in with shakes. he eats 8000+ cals a day toatal iirc

and dont worry about having to eat more and more. youre on a surplus now, but when you get to your goal weight, youll just have to eat at maintenance, which is lower

At least you're not like me.
>be 145lbs at 5'1.5"
>lose 40lbs and now 105
>look like a permachild haven't even fucking aged
>straight body figure so would look like garbage in the dress you're wearing
>will never find a husband
At least you look like a woman and you've lost 35 pounds. Keep in mind most womens clothing is elastic and tight fitting or form fitting that's why it doesn't appear to have changed. You probably looked even worse but haven't noticed yourself until you're a healthier size. Just keep going

>have natural loli body
>complain

Damn 5'1 that really sucks

You'll start looking normal after about 16 more kilos. Unless you add weight training, you'll start looking good naked in about 26 more kilos, if you wouldn't get flappy stretched out skin. IB4 idiots who have no idea what no muscle mass on small female frame corresponds to. It's a marathon, not a sprint, keep it up. It's also your life from now on, so learn to enjoy your current diet or change it to I've you enjoy - you can't go back to porking after you reach your optional weight or the far will be right back. PS, it's very much worth it.

>will never find a husband

women your height and 300lbs find husbands every damn day

youneed to keep going. RIght now you're just less dense. You'll look much better once you 140-50, depedning on height.

I mean, if your looking for a husband.
I'm down.

>will never find a 10/10 chad husband

fixed it for you, lets be honest any regular guy would date any thin girl.

i'm 6'3 and i ask myself, do i want 5'10 children or do i want 6'+ children. I see the way you tiny girls look at me and no thanks, why risk it. Better to have normal sized people in my family than a midget who will balloon up after her pregnancies anyway and be a pain in the ass to deal with.

My 5'10 gf is 125lbs. She could probably get up to 185lbs and still look fuckable. I'd say your ceiling is 140s, and that's pushing it.

I'm sure you're cute now, but in 10 years? not so much.

>thing is, I don't look different

because 74kg at your height is fucking huge? you're super fat, you could drop another 20kg and still be fat....

>picture related is 5'8 and 160lbs

hey, I'm 5'4 and I'm about 153lbs, so that's only 10lbs lighter! I've been dieting since last year too, and let me tell you that you're doing great! You're close to losing 50lbs, that's an achievement most women strive for. Keep up the good work, you look great! Losing weight can have a detrimental effect on your mind, so make sure you seek psychiatric help if you feel the dysmorphia getting worse.
And lift! Lift forever!!

160 lbs at 5'3 is still obese

You wont see results from a frontal shot. look at your stomach sideways and see how much less its sticking out.
Oh and everyone hits a weight sometime where the weight loss is really really hard. I recommend you to bike more or start working out for faster results

>tfw I used to be 5'9 155 8%bf mma fighter and was still insecure about my body
>195 around 20% bf right now and don't fucking care anymore

I dont think I would want my kids being looked after at kindergarten by someone who posts on Veeky Forums t b h

I feel like that sort of thing should come up on a background check

Yeah I'm 82kg now up from 64kg and zero visible gains.

>using a roiding powerlifter for bulking tips
what did he mean by this

ok

why so damn bubbly, took 4 scoops again huh

oh the irony of posting that on Veeky Forums yourself, as a (either future or current) parent :)

You are still very fat. You won't feel good about your progress until you are not fat. Just keep at it.

Also post body, for research.

well Im the only Veeky Forums user I know for a fact isnt a pedo

I have my doubts about the rest of you tho kek

please give me accurate description of your diet changes?

>roiding

it was just an example. it can be toned down and applied to a natty

>powerlifter

Im a powerlifter too (a shitty one granted) and the guy I was replying to seemed to be interested in gaining alot weight and strength. which is pl related

fair enough. the sfw boards have seen a lot of normie influx over the years though so i dunno.

What exercises do I need to do to get a more powerful sneeze?

I want to be able to physically move people

stuff fibreglass up your nose then sneeze into their eyes and blind them

> Tfw 35 kg heavier than when I started and Veeky Forums still calls me dyel

1800-2000 seems absurdly high for such a small female, unless you are extremely active

>I got fatter
>people still make fun of me

Wonder fuckin why dumbass.

Body fat still is literally the exact same, started in auschwitz

Even if people aren't commenting on your weight loss you look v cute either way. Keep up the good work and stay motivated

Londoooooon