Tfw you figured out this entire crypto game but you're not gonna actually tell Veeky Forums which coin to buy because...

>tfw you figured out this entire crypto game but you're not gonna actually tell Veeky Forums which coin to buy because its to your disadvantage

I feel like such a jew. Is this what its like to be jewish?

no
fuck off

Please tell

Listen. The people who also know what I know are purposely filling Veeky Forums with threads of coins to buy that you SHOULDN'T buy. Think about that. Last hint.

Likewise, but only because biz were complete faggots who always tried unloading their bags onto me while I was learning the ropes

Yeah, the game is buy low and sell high.
Move along faggot, you're not "chosen" like the Ashkenazi.

Just like OMG , antshares, Walton, chain link right?

so i guess chainlink is out of the questions

i never seen one user FUDDing this all along

thanks, just bought 100k

I fig it out too user.

It's BTC. $1m at least in 2021

>I feel like such a Jew

Your IQ is too low to be Jewish faggot

Posting pepes on Veeky Forums haha faggot post your blockfolio or get the fuck out

What? Hodl Bitcoin? Wow you're such a genius jewnigger, plz teach me your mysterious banking and taxes.

It's buying/holding BCC/BCH, right?

here you go biz
remember to always measure things in gold adjusted for paper manipulation

>jew coin
is it LAT?

HVN? EVX?

Bitcoin Cash

the crypto game isn't hard to figure out at all. Since there is no regulation it is literally like trying to read cavemen and manipulate them into profits for you. You're not special.

OP here, its LINK you fucking idiots

How to do?

>to your disadvantage
no, other people need to fomo for the pricr to go up

kek

OP here. It's digibyte

He's hodling ARK

Its not your disadvantage unless you haven't loaded up yet, anywho I have so the coin is Bitcoin Cash.

No fucks given.

>because its to your disadvantage
Nice LARP.
Getting more money into the coin would inflate the price resulting in bigger gains.

You obviously haven't figured out shit.

Youre a liar, because if someone knew something and could prove it, they would post it.

more buyers = higher price dumbass