It's another elisode of user being too lazy to go to the gym and instead wasting all day on Veeky Forums

>It's another elisode of user being too lazy to go to the gym and instead wasting all day on Veeky Forums

it's sunday tho

I'd kill to be able to still lift. Get out and enjoy it

DONT SLACK FAGGOT YOU GOTTA PUT IN THE WORK, THAT FEELING AFTER HAVING FINISHED THE GYM WILL BE BETTER THAN POSTING THESE DUMBASS THREADS NOW GO AND FUCKING LIFT

You obviously enjoy being on Veeky Forums more than getting fit. Are you going to let yourself be a weakling forever? Is this really the life you want user?

Get busy living or get busy dying. Stop waiting for a moment and just DO IT

No user... worse yet is I'm probably going to cancel my membership because I'm a neet and my mom refuses to pay

>No user... worse is yet I'm a spoiled underage fag who can't be arsed to go to the gym and now my mummy is saying "if you don't go why do I still pay"

Why can't you?

I'm 21 years old.

im 18 and a lazy fuck too, still try to lift atleast 5 times a week.
internet addiction is real as fuck and god damn does it suck.

This is not healthy but it works for me.

Whenever I feel *too tired* to go to the gym I pop caffeine pills. After taking 320 mg I am not tired anymore.

This might not work if you abuse caffeine regularly.

I can honestly say that after 4 years of lifting ive never skipped because of lazyness. Some days ill do less stuff because of time or just a hassle but never from pure lazyness

>I'm 21 years old.

That makes it even more pathetic. How the fuck do you already become a NEET at only 21? You should probably kill yourself.

haha what a loser

Same. i was too hungover all day :(

Bulged disc due to a drunk crashing into me. Been to pt but its still hurts can't even carry milk cartons.

found the DYEL.

so what are you doing here?

i never understand this , if you dont lift, why you lurk this board?

I used to think it was funny but it ruined my life I lost my job and about to lose my home. So in all sincerity fuck you.

>bulged disc
>no job
>homeless soon

why havent you killed yourself yet you weak fuck?

Takes a real guy to laugh at someone worse of then them. I curse you. Maybe then you'll see what it's like to live in despair.

I agree with this. Take some PWO with lots of beta alanine, and if you still manage to not go to the gym, enjoy feeling like tingly dogshit for the next hour.

post your progress

Did I get money from the drunk that hit you

He hit me head on my way home on the highway in the early morning and drove off. They only got my car replaced. I'm in physical therapy but it's not helping. What about you

Honest question, not trying to be a dick here. What keeps you going? If something like that happened to me Idk how I'd take it but it definitely wouldn't be gracefully.

I have hope that anything is possible. I am playing piano and I arleast try to do planks and pull ups. The only thing that keeps me truly content is anime. The worst part is I have to get help just walking my legs have started to hurt something with my tibias bones being rotated.
What about you

Anime?

There are days where I'm good. But days I get groceries or have to pick up anything heavy are days that I really wish I never has this issue. I've heard it from my doctor and said it'll never recover and I'm shit out of luck and I should expect it to worsen. They offered me to get disability but i want to be useful and contribute to something. And I really do want to kill drunk drivers if I ever find that mother fucker he's dead.

Today's my rest day though I already had 3 lift and 3 cardio days.

It's a slippery slope faggot, you will end up a weak fuck with a beer gut

Honestly man I'd take the disability. I respect you wanting to contribute something but at the same time you need to think about what you are able to do/what you WANT to do going forward. Do you have a job atm? As for the drunk driver, I can't even imagine how you feel towards them. Drunk driving is a foolish thing to do considering the danger it puts the driver and others in.

It's a game until you kill or hurt someone. It should be a death sentence. I've been paying a PI to find him. But besides that's yeah you're probably right. I was making 16 now 7 working security in Cincinnati. My doctor refuses to sign off on surgery and or disability though. Have you ever been injured.

>It's another episode of "its a rest day and I need to make sure I'm eating enough to not injure myself because I'm at the gym five times a week"

Hate this show

It's easier to become a NEET as a young man than as a true adult bro. If he didn't go to college and his parents didn't kick him out he's essentially just stuck in limbo.

making 7$/h is that even legal

>Not shitposting while in between sets
Confirmed for never going to make it

I know that feel, happened to me today too. Last week was hectic and then I gave into peer pressure and I went drinking with some friends and that turned into missing gym again so I only went once last week. This week we redeem ourselves

Forgive yourself and go at the next opportunity OP. Remember, every time you push yourself past the resistance, it gets easier

>Hey Christian
It's me.
Adopt a training program.
At your level you should do PHUL or the texas method variation that i am on

>try go to the gym
>it's busy as fuck
>go back later
>still fucking packed
It's been a week since I've gotten a workout in and I'm going fucking crazy

We all are going to make it bro

Please listen to Shia.

And you wonder why no one will ever remember your name.

Fuck off Chomeini

>listen to Shia.
he will not divide us?

How the fuck is 5x5 considered a "volume day"

Who dey nigga man