From vegan to carnivore. I am 5'3" and female. Was 132lbs now 154lbs in 3 weeks. Obviously a lot of fat gained...

From vegan to carnivore. I am 5'3" and female. Was 132lbs now 154lbs in 3 weeks. Obviously a lot of fat gained. I want to get rid of the fat (more because I am too poor to buy new clothes). I lift 3 times a week. I know a bit of the fat gain is probably my body freaking out. Now I did a food diary for a few days and noticed I'm eating around 1400-2400 a day as well so I am really confused as to why I have gained so much. I've always thought calories in equal calories out. My lifts have been getting better which is good but I am concerned about the amount of fat in my mid section popping up especially as I'm not binging on meat.

you're eating more than you think you are

Great blog.

I thought that but no joke most my diary is earl grey tea XD
What do you mean?

>5'3
>Sometimes reaches 2400 calories a day
>Why am I gaining weight?

>1400-2400
So on a day to day basis, your calories range from maintenance to a bulk and you wonder why you're gaining.

this is a rarity. If I'm power lifting that day and I forget to pack food I'll go get something to eat on the way home.

kek 33lbs in 3 weeks. post pics of this dreamer bulk of peace

1400 is not maintenance. What planet are you on?

yeah this smells like dog shit. post pics op because you're lying.

Maintenance for a 5'3" woman at 132 lb., I'm sure it is.

for a 5'3" woman it is you fatass

Nigga i am 5'7 150lb lean and 1500 cal is my like min cutting calories

This is bait right?

So how much should I be eating then as a power lifter?

>woman
>powerlifter

gr8 b8 m8

You're an omnivore, you dumb bitch.

op here.

What I worked out was;
maintenance; 2139 cals
1711 calls; Slow cut
1283; fast cut.

I've recorded 4 days;
day 1 was 1626 cals
day 2 was 1307 cals
day 3 was 1250 cals
day 4 was 1403 cals
Day 5 was 1566 cals
day 7 was incomplete.

Seems I made a mistake when I said 1400. It was lower. But I've estimated take out etc to build it up to 2400 at most though I haven't recorded it. Just wanted to make sure you folks had enough info. I weigh my food with scales btw and round up or down to the gram.

I quit veganism XD
Whats wrong with that?

> I was veegin for like 3 weeks then stacy told me frappuccinos have milk in them so I have to give them up so now Im not vygan nemore LOL! XD

you forgot brain day because there's no way you gained 22 lbs in 21 days eating those calorie numbers.

you might actually have a scale problem here.

Maybe you are pregnant?

I was vegan for years and frappaccinos suck
I only started recording on the 18th by the way. See I thought that was impossible as well. However my first weak on meat I did go a little bonkers.

My scales seem okay. I did however have to change their battery over at one point which can cause weight issues. I tested them and my weight scales with a cheap 1kg plate and it seem okay.

There is also a chance I ate less because I was writing it down. And the weak I did my food diary for I stayed away from takeout.

no. Just no.

> "I am not a retard!"
> does not know the difference between "weak" and "week"

my bad broseph

>>calls a retard
>>wonders why no women here

confirmed for never gonna make it. you talk like a girl and your shit's retarded.

News break but I am a girl. How hard is it to actually post something constructive instead of being a dick about things. Obviously if I'm asking the question I want to learn and figure it out.

No women here is a good thing.

Every fitness site I have ever seen respect women has turned into stupid bullshit fast.

Be more strict with you diet. Take a fiber supplement. Don't do takeout so often, it's almost impossible to guess what you're eating unless you're going to a large chain with detailed nutrition facts available. Incorporate some cardio.
>t. 5ft grill

Maybe you will lose weight if you drink fruit juice cleanse shakes on top of your current diet

Your body will stop freaking out and you will lose the weight

It's healthy and no chemicals in it!

>the week I started recording my intake was the week I STOPPED EATING FUCKING TAKEOUT

Gee, I wonder how your diary looks so good when you eat better. This doesn't add up! How'd you gain weight when you stopped eating like horseshit for a week?

>I know a bit of the fat gain is probably my body freaking out
No it isn't

>no chemicals in it
>she will actually believe this

If "she" wants constructive information, maybe she should read the fucking sticky?

I don't disagree. As a chick I'd like to be seen as equal. Hence why I come here instead of other sites.
I'm trying to avoid takeout but it's hard when my boyfriend only eats it. When I go to his it's either eat it or starve as his mother does not allow me cooking in her house.
Don't they usually interfere with muscle gain?

I wish I know. The worst think I was eating was chicken from the charcoal chicken store. I don't even drink soda

no silly its healthy and all natural

Women...

Look just eat healthy balanced meals
Breakfast: two eggs/glass of milk
snack: banana
Lunch: chicken breast/glass of milf
snack: greek yogurt with cottage cheese or oatmeal may be
dinner: fish/small portion of red meat/glass of milk

By the way, if you really are that concerned about weight go with fat free milk. And don't forget your fucking water. Drink your proton shake after workout, or through out the day depending on how many scoops.

Just keep up a consistent diet and routine, do your compound lifts and your body will level out.

This bullshit with "oh sometimes I eat this much and other days I eat this much". No stop, you have to put in some discipline and repeat day in and out if you really want to make it.

I don't eat dairy. Lactose intolerant life sentence apparently. I use soy milk but can't drink milk or even eat cheese at all. Even chocolate that contains milk makes me feel ill in the gut.

So what you're saying is my inconsistent calorie intake per day could be causing issues

>glass of milf

Who tf eats yogurt with cottage cheese as a side dish

Yes. That sucks, dairy is what really helps me get my protein and is light in calories.

May be find an alternative? It's hard to go meal to meal without a snack, may be 6 small meals through out the day.

Idk dude, may be try some tofu.

>not liquidating milfs for high test gains
COME ON

i do fucker. Two scoops of the yogurt is nearly 40g protein, the cottage cheese is 20g. And under 300 calories.

Probably you have some major water retention and bloating going on due to having meat in your diet again, and probably getting less fiber than you did when you were vegan. Don't worry about it, you probably are suffering because you didn't ease your way into eating meat again.

You don't have to eat takeout ever. Just pre-prepare your meals. 2.4k calories is probably more than I eat most days. 83 kilogram male.

>around 1400-2400 a day
That's a huge amount of variation.

>I thought that but no joke most my diary is earl grey tea XD
This is just a fat girl thing to say. Your diary is 1400-2400 calories. Stop eating up to 2400 calories.

Look it up, nigga, the internet is lousey with BMR/TDEE calculators.

Jesus christ, you're the most typical lying, goal-post shifting fat girl I've ever seen on Veeky Forums

>hey guys, I'm eating way too much for a woman my height, why am I gaining weight?
>lolol actually I'm mostly just drinking tea
>actually when I said I eat 1400-2400 I meant 1200-1600 lololol also I measure everything perfectly even though 10 seconds ago I misremembered by daily intake by about 1000 calories so there's no way I'm eating more than I think I am
>but also I am eating those calories in the form of take away and just don't record it but that doesn't count right lololololol
>I guess I'm just gaining for no reason!

>Two scoops of the yogurt is nearly 40g protein
The fuck kinda yogurt are you eating?

someones trying hard to impress

>Not knowing what an omnivore is

animal products contain testosterone retard

it's like you want pcos

>not knowing what a joke is
Do I really have to explain the joke? I knew you guys were beta here but I didn't realise the level of beta.

So what you are saying is I should become a veg head coz I have ovaries?

Look at all the responses to this shitty bait thread, Veeky Forums is fucked

>I always thought calories in equals calories out
Jesus Christ. Obvious b8 is obvious.