Is David Laid natty?

Is there any possibility he's actually natty?

Yes. He takes great pics, but in videos you can see hes very lanky and is clearly natural

>There are people who aren't sure that this nigga is pinning needles erryday

>nigga
he's clearly white

non at all, his shoulders scream Roids

Face it bro, some people just have the genes to have big shoulders naturally. Not everyone with a good taper is on gear. Watch his videos he has 16 inch arms and is 195 at 6'2 hes natty as fuck

obviously not natty

Yes, he's got more muscle than natural bodybuilders in their prime, acquired by training for a couple of years as a teen.

But he DID eat super clean and train SUPER hard, this can totally explain how his physiological response to training is different than any other natural trainee in the history of mankind. :)

you can tell by his shit facial hair and lack of facial aesthetics in general that he is on gear. 6'2 people with a natty body like that do not have shit facial aesthetics. it's clear he cheated his way to where he is.

This. He looked embarrasingly DYEL in one of the bodypower expo vlogs.

Im lurking from bed so no link for vid but honestly he was so tiny I couldn't believe. Absolutely nowhere near how he looks in his photoshopped IG pics.

he's not unnaturally strong, his bench is 135 kg iirc

lol salty

Hes prettier and crushes more puss than you bro

I know hes an aesthetic guy but hes pretty lanky, even for his height

adobe gains on the dailee baby please

I never understand how you can almost never guess what a person can bench off their pictures.
Like this dude has a huge chest and arms yet only benches 135kg?

hes kinda hot

No. I honestly feel bad for kids like this who start pumping themselves full of roids before their balls even drop. He's going to be a fucking eunich in his 30s if he doesn't pull a Zyzz and have his heart pop like a water balloon.

just look at the shoulders, and welcome to Veeky Forums

If you think David Laid is on steroids you need to kill your self, you'll never make it

he has god tier shoulder/waist ratio

pair that with a pump and lighting and he can look pretty insane i agree.

natty, look at his vids where he looks NOTHING like his enhanced photos.

Impossible to tell with that pic because the perspective is manipulated to make the shoulders and traps look bigger than they are. If he's natty he's certainly in the 1% though assuming he's not 5'1".

good bait

this pic is a good example for why most people think hes natty

another good example is a pic of him and buendia, laid looked like a dead jew next to him

david is a lanky kid with a massive shoulder frame who can deadlift and bench a ton for his weight. he actually doesnt have a lot of muscle

If you think david laid roids, you don't lift period

Steroids make you a lot weaker than you look.

???

stop

Yeah this pic is well within natty. Veeky Forums spergs the fuck out whenever they see photos with good lighting.

SS claims another victim

I know what you mean but let me re-phrase for you: Steroids make you look a lot stronger than you are.

he photoshops the shit out of his pics, i wouldnt base my judgement off of them. in his vids hes not nearly as big as thepics and could very well be natural.

Didn't realize Bieber loved to squat so much

>lack of facial hair = difficulty building muscle no matter what
funny. here's one for you
>reading cosmo makes you a fucking retard

He looks like he actually has traps in this pic wtf

no.

>he actually doesnt have a lot of muscle
Exactly this. He has really good lifts, but much less muscle than other guys who do the same numbers. If he were on roids he would be a lot bigger for his size.
>inb4 Lance Armstrong
He was an endurance athlete who used EPO, not a lifter.

he did icf 5x5 lmao

he does have monster quads for being that tall

Looks natty there to be honest, I have fuckarounditis and my upper body looksbsimilar and my shoulders are bigger than that, a kid with nothing better to do than lifting would look better im sure. Don't underestimate the effect good lighting can have on what you look like