I want my boyfriend to start lifting. But he has zero interest. How would you try and get him interested?

I want my boyfriend to start lifting. But he has zero interest. How would you try and get him interested?

Cheat on him

threaten to leave him unless he gets jacked

Cuck him
>Implying you haven't already

If he has zero interest in self-improvement then I doubt you'll be able to convince him to.

Is he already attractive?
Is there a reason he doesn't wanna get big?
I don't lift either because I wanna stay small and don't like feeling big.
Your a whore so your gonna cheat on him anyway but maybe bring up.the idea to make him feel insecure

I find him attractive. He always complains about belly fat though and he isn't a confident person. I'm also not a whore. I would never cheat.

>have rough passionate sex in the missionary position without condoms for a few weeks
>tell him you need to have a talk, preferably over text so he can get hot and bothered
>sit him down on the couch and bring out a box of tren, needles and whatever pct you need
>"You're going to use these and start lifting, or else I wont abort the baby"
>congrats your bf is now jacked

>I don't lift either because I wanna stay small and don't like feeling big
what are you doing on this board, then?

Not being fat

CARDIO DYEL DETECTED

Yup that's me

Underrated

Ask to have sex in positions he has to hold you up

>its another grill who thinks they have enough test to get fucking yuge from weightlifting

You might be lucky to have 100ng/mol, which is 3x less than a low test male. Just avoid /fraud/ and I guarentee lifting will only make you look better. Might help prevent dat osteoperosis too.

>I don't lift either
>Still posts on Veeky Forums

Sounds right.

Stop being bottom you raging phaggot

I'm only 69 kilos. He can hold me up and has done.

if you can bench 225 you can fuck me in the ass

>69 kg
That dude is already strong you fat cow.

I only bench 26kg at the moment. My friend, she benches 40kg

>69kg
if he can hold you up and fuck you for longer than a minute he is already strong. you want someone that is jacked to the point that they either have dedicated years to lifting, or have gone on a few cycles

Fuck him then, dude sounds like a beta shit. Might as well have some fun on the side.

Live in the London area? Got a snapchat?

Genius

>26kg
>40kg

See, this is what irritates me about women who insist on not lifting because they dont wanna get yuge. At best youll have the musculature of a highschool boy (which looks good on most girls with a normal bf%). A 225lb bench is average/meh for men, but almost elite for most women. Yuge is not gonna happen.

Now thats desperate

To be fair I had a break due to personal health reasons. My squat this term around is 66kg and my DL is 70kg. I never said anything about being worried about being huge XD

I had to start from the 15kg bar 4ish weeks ago.

This could be my gf... I'm skinny fat Wtf do I do, if I bulk she's just gonna think I'm fat and if I cut she's gonna think I'm a skelly.
By the way fuck you bitch

ewl

>boohoo women are whores who can't stay loyal
>have a minor dissatisfaction with your bf? Just cheat on that beta lmao
Good going boys

Probably not your gf.. I just think it would be fun to spend some time together. since I'm always so busy with training all the time.

>that'sthejoke.jpg.gif.webm.7zip

just threaten him that there will be no sex unless he starts improving himself, gym included

its a win-win

Tell him if he works out and gets ripped he'll be able to get a hotter girlfriend that doesn't browse cantonese basket weaving forums looking to whine about her boyfriend

just tell him its fun. or get his friends to start lifting.

>dyel gets Veeky Forums gf
literally how

>Veeky Forums is one person

>implying you cannot lean bulk
I went from maximum skeletor 115 to still kinda skeletor 135 and I dont have much more fat at all but a lot more muscle

Tell him that you would like him to join you. talk about the benefits. Gives goals or things you will do. Make it worth it or make it fun. I did that with my fiancee.. till she dumped me this year because she couldn't look at me anymore because she had put on weight and I only got stronger and she didn't like that I spent some of that time in the gym instead of with her sitting on the couch watching anime for five hours a day

fuck off, you shouldn't have begun dating him in the first place if you couldn't overlook this.

I started dating him prior to me lifting. Also I can overlook it but I'd like to try and get him interested as I think he'd enjoy it.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Veeky Forumsgrills love dyels. We can carry them around, crush them between our thighs like grapes, tuck them between our implants for storage and make them ride the bar for us when the plate dispenser is jammed.

>How would you try and get him interested?
I wouldn't?

Trying to change people is the biggest mistake you can make.

Just stop fucking him till he loses the weight.

>I'm also not a whore. I would never cheat.
That's what they all say, you thot.

and you wanted to marry that degenerate fat cow?

>69kg
Jesus fuck stop eating so much you fucking lardass landwhale
my last gf was 38 kilos

>trying to change people is the biggest mistake you can make
Stay simple and uninspired you pleb.

>fatass whore tells you that you need to lift
Lmao

hahahahahahaha

>my last gf was 38 kilos
were you 8 years old the last time you had a gf?

No, but she was

Unless you go to the gym and have a nice body you can't expect him to workout n shit.

no idea how to approach it as a girl

if you are young, which is likely, bring him to Veeky Forums and he will eventually turn into sucker of dicks. but where we are heading that wont be a problem

we here can fix deeper issues only amongst the users, outsiders will get nothing

>sub 85-lb gf
jesus m8y did her parents call the cops when they found out you had her in ur basement?

Jealous landwhale detected
yes I smashed that sweet loli pussu

How tall are you

"only" 69kg, how tall are you ? if you're less than 170-175cm, you're fat.

Kek true though

Every single relationship problem I see on this goddamn site can be fixed with communication

why the fuck wont you all just talk with your partners?

>"only" 152lbs
Maybe you should be the one getting into lifting

225 lna is average/meh? Damn you are deluded. Most people have to lift ATLEAST a year without fucking around to get that to 1RM and you know most people quit before they reach that.

Veeky Forums's dysmorphia knows no bounds

Apparently you're supposed to start out curling 40s

How tall are you?. I'm 73 kg at 1m81 and bench 2 plates for reps. Being 69kg you are either fucking tall for a girl or skinnyfat.
But keep it up and you'll look juicy. Once your body will start to look good your bf will start to know he'll have tk change aswell or he will lose you. If you go down this road and he doesn't change you will cuck him. You may think you wont but you will as soon as a far superior specimen wants you.

>Most people have to lift ATLEAST a year without fucking around to get that to 1RM
You said it yourself. Not average/meh as in that the average man can do it, average/meh as in that the average man can get there without much trouble given that he has some dedication. If we were talking about the general population a single fucking pullup would be an impressive feat of strength

ayy

>69 kg

could*

What if he's pro life

She tells him she'll abort their kid to Satan if he doesn't get ripped

slip some tren into his food

Comparing yourself to Veeky Forums is a rat race you'll never win, you should compare against the average.

casually mention how jacked guys on TV and stuff look great,