Tfw fell for the accutane meme

>tfw fell for the accutane meme

IM SO FUCKING DRY HOLY FUCK

Bet you're still eating dairy too

well dryness aside, is it helping with your problem?

accutane worked amazingly for me

I actually tried no dairy diet for months and it didn't work.

No dairy, pillowcase, it's all a meme if you have skin like mine. No amount of clean eating will cure my shit tier italian genetics.

its only been 1 week so far
my skin still looks horrible i dont know when its going to kick in

not a meme user that shit saved my life. used to have back acne so bad it hurt to lean back in a chair. had nodules the size of eraser heads all over my jawline and around my mouth. 6 months and acne has never returned

what dosage did you do im on 40 mg a day.

same. 3 months on that shit and my acne was gone for life

What dosage did you do bro

>1 week

If you're complaining already there's no way you're gonna last the whole 6 month regimen

use chapstick and moisturizer, you're probably gonna look worse the first months but then it clears up.

i repeat. USE CHAPSTICK AND MOISTURIZER FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY

>tfw good genetics and only ever had mild acne
>acne never bad enough to where a couple of good face washes and some cream couldn't fix it
LMAOing at your lives

i think it was 40mg but i cant quite remember.

>start taking care of my skin
>as in washing my face once a day, stop drinking one liter of milk a day, cut down on chocolates
>all of my acne basically disappears
>still have no jaw whatsoever
I always blamed my acne for me being ugly but now I realize it's just my face.

At night, after applying your moisturizer and letting it sink in for a few minutes, apply a not too thick layer of Vaseline all over your face.

It'll seal in all the moisture and after a few nights your skin will stop being as dry as it is now.

moisturize baby and get some burt bees chapstick, drink water constantly, like get a camel back

good job, now youll be using lotions for the rest of your life probably

unless you get a doc to prescrive you something to increase oil secretions

I took Accutane when I was 15, I had already had dry lips most of the time before that so it really wasn't a big deal for me. The only part that I had any issue with was the fasting and early morning blood tests. Really did wonders, I honestly can't even believe there was a time where I had painful cysts all over my face.

I still get worried that taking it gave me dormant side effects and one day in 20 years I'll go blind or something as punishment for pursuing vanity using such a dangerous drug. I have zero reason to think so because I had no side effects besides the dryness and I've never had a problem with acne since beyond what was normal for someone under age 21.

>started rogaine for beard
>literally a scab and skin flake beard on me rn

My sister took accutane like 10 years ago and she's fine now. She's a pharmacist too and she said a lot of the accutane stuff is FUD

same for me, already using minox for 2 months
But it did clear my acne in beard are tho

I would use cetaphil for lotion and accutane worked great for me. Other than that my lips were chapped as fuck. Blistex worked well for me for my lips

my friend took accutane and as a result became kinda crazy/got a bunch of health problems due to it

but i guess it's still worth it

>kinda crazy
what

Hdvfvs

it gives you anxiety/depression

oh
thats weaksauce tier

it took mine like a month to kick in, I'm four months in and I've gone from pizza face to pretty much totally clear. Just keep some carmex and facial moisturizer on you at all times and it'll get better

I took this stuff when I was a teen. I got bullied and it did nothing.

lol nice

But what else went wrong? Manlet, shitskin, etc.?

damn dude

i think only like 5% of people dont respond to it

>tfw acne is bad enough that it's noticeable and makes me anxious
>acne not bad enough that it warrants Accutane

>tfw people tell me my acne isn't bad at all and that it'll go away eventually and nobody cares because I'm a teen and it's expected
>tfw dermatologist gives up on trying to get it to go away with other shit and just prescribes me accutane 30mg even though it really isn't bad

Didn't start working for me until like 5 months in.

Was on it for a year. I didn't get any negative side effects though. Sometimes I'd have blood in my nose but that's it. You should be moisturing multiple times a day too. Didn't your doctor give you some vaseline or anything?

>on accutane for a year
bruh
Everyone knows that higher dosage over short term is better than lower dosage over long term

Eh, it worked so whatever.

If i get liver failure at some point oh well.

>use moisturizer
>acne starts to go away

it was that easy, what the christ, skin?

Also cold showers (not drying out skin) helped my backne go away.

not necessarily

>take antiboitics
>they work perfectly
>stop them
>humongous breakout

and thats why you dont fall for the antibiotic meme and skip straight to the accutane meme

You most likely just had dry skin that was causing a few pimples.

>acne not bad enough for accutane prescription in UK

>bad enough for people to notice

Get tretinoin.

Where from? What %?

And does it work? Haven't heard of it or found any progress pics of it

It's a prescription cream, it's the most effective thing for acne after accutane.
It comes in 0.025%, 0.05% and 0.1%, your derma will find the right percentage for you.

Common product name's retin A, you'll probably find some B&A on google.