Should women over 5'10 just grow beards and start lifting?

Should women over 5'10 just grow beards and start lifting?

Other urls found in this thread:

uclabruins.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=2621
instagram.com/bfernstrom44/?hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

women over 5'4" should just grow beards, inject test and lift

They should lift, but not grow beards. They also should hug me.

They should stick things in my ass and tell me what a worthless fuckdoll I am.

Men and women under 6' should all grow beards and live in mines in mountains and have a culture vastly different from that of man.

Tall women should have my babies.

No, because some guys over 6' want an amazon goddess to breed superhuman kids with, so subhuman manlets like you wont exist to make trash threads like this one in the future.

only manlets are intimidated by tall women

long sexy legs are the best

It's not a matter of being a manlet, even tall guys like non-manly girls.

>implying shaq isnt just practicing a fetish
>implying this isnt her fetish
>implying youd waste your genetic lottery of height by pumping up a chicklet to have half manlet sons
>implying youre not a manlet larping as lanklet.
>implying all these implications

user knows what's up

>implying I'm implying I'm a lanklet
>implying there's even such thing a a chicklet, aside from a type of gum

this

I'm looking forwards to gene therapy. Gonna breed me some nice ass kids.
>at least six feet tall
>hazel eyes
>blonde or red hair

2 boys and one girl. All are gonna play at least one sport and take some form of music lessons preferably vocal. At least 2 other languages besides english. I'm not gonna let them be lazy shits like me and half ass life.

Id spot her for Facesits 1x∞

As a 6'5" dude, girls over 6'0" easily gain at least 1 point on the hotness scale. Nothing like walking around and lording over normies, makes you feel like a celebrity. I used to date a super tall girl, and I lost count of how many times people would come up to us and tell us that we needed to have children.

Wrong. 5'8 Manlet here and I think taller women are hot. Meanwhile I have a 5'11 friend that is intimidated by women near his height or taller.

Do you shave her chest hair for her?

i shave mine for the feeling of closeness, i like having chest hair but i like the feeling of flesh to flesh more so

nice role playing manlet

So you shave yours but she keeps hers?

Is that Kevin Love in the pic?

>lowerrider

Yes and he's 6'10.

No, they're cute and should date my friend who's into amazons.

they should come over to me and other manlets so we can end the manlet epidemic

>tfw 5'11
>tfw really hot girl in my group project on the girls basketball team
>she's very very slightly taller than me
>feel cucked to the max whenever we're both standing

It wouldn't be so bad if she wasn't also hot as fuck

Yeah, someone shooped the girl to be YUGE.
Look closer at her legs.
Look at the pixels.

>this girl is over 7 feet tall
>towers over kevin love at 6'10
>her height is listed at 6'9

what the fuck my man. am i being lied to somewhere?

uclabruins.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=2621

Women over 6'2" have sex with niggas by knocking them upside the head and dragging them back to their cave

I see a lot of people pushing the "tall girls are unnatractive" meme , what's the reason of this? manlets? jealous women? american culture?
Female models are significantly taller than average and there is records of heigth of women being considered attractive dating back to herodotus

No they should get down and suck my dikk desu
>tfw no 6'3 busty gf like in my chineses cartoons

Can i be your friend too user?

No, but men under 5'10 should just grow their hair out and change their pronoun preference.

Tall girls don't have ass.

To what?
Normal?

Tall "women" are an abnormality that should be driven to extinction.
"Men" under 5'8" should be left to die alone in the horrible hell that is life as a manlet.

Tall women have preferential genetics, short men should be fuck toys for bored tall men.

shaq son is 6'10

Tall women produce nothing of value. At best they are useful as cockslots for real men who want to go balls deep in some pussy that can ALMOST handle a full sized cock.

Besides, tall men can and do come from real women. What can tall women provide of any worth?

>Tall women have preferential genetics
holy fuck you niggers need to take a genetics class, she might have the allele she might not a tiny chick could have it and a tall chick could not even though she is exhibiting it.

Is being 5'7 too much of a turn off? I am considering returning to my shitty comunist country just because of the manlet meme, at least i am average there.

Been three fucking years without a girl and i am not fucking fatties

REEEEEE

>being this retarded
Height is multifactorial. An unknown number of genes, as well as nutrition and even environment determine adult height, which is why height can vary a lot from what's expected. My gf is taller than her father, for example.

There are still loadsa hot womanlets user.

Being 6'8 kind of sucks.
There aren't enough tell girls.
It is much more romantic to be able to look someone in the eyes comfortably when standing close together.

kek

Gj genomics bro.

>It is much more romantic to be able to look someone in the eyes comfortably when standing close together.
Fuck that hit me hard

>womanlets
aka manlet factories

6'0" is the womanlet cutoff now.

No, I like tall women

>t. tall lanklet

instagram.com/bfernstrom44/?hl=en

this girl is 6 4

yuck in this picture

average looking in other pictures. height would make her less than average for me. add in the fact she plays woman's basketball that probably inflates her ego even farther (Actually think she is competent at sports)

would not waifu

>black hair
>light eyes
>plays basketball
Holy shit my dikk

>mfw non-manlets will NEVER, EVER have a gf who's taller than them

>hazel eyes
why do you want your kids to be niggers?

>tfw 6'2" and have a tall girl fetish

I slept with a chick that was 5'11" and I'm a 5'8" manlet.

It wasn't that great desu.

Well at least they can remove all poison, disease, curse, magic, and bleed effects and reduce all physical damage taken by 10% for 8 sec.

Thats because youre comfortable with being a manlet. Your friend is close to not being one, so he still sees it as a chance, and therefore feels awkward about it.

> 5'8" manlet
>wasn't that great desu

manlets cant help but BTFO themselves

Everyone on Veeky Forums is insecure, that's why.

>using a female basketball player as a representative of tall girls
You do know that 95% of the WNBA is lesbian right? Like hardcore lesbian. Look at the BIG10 rosters for Women's Volleyball if you want to see actual Amazon goddesses.

Woman start looking much stranger than men as they get taller.
Certain features are just too long where as men are able to fill out more to look proportionate.

>6'4" lanklet
>limit is probably 6'
>women lanklets aren't as thicc

kate moss was 1.7m. the most famous fashion models are all between 1.7-1.8m. they are a bit taller than the average but dont stand out of the crowd.
really tall girls are often awkward looking lanklets or if theyre thick they look giant. none of my really tall (1.9m+) friends prefer super tall girls

No they need to get on my cawk

I will propably never expierence this

> 6'4
> beta skeleton

Romance is for women

There are records of fat men being considered attractive dating back to the herodotus.