For the first time I don't know what to do with my coins tbh

Should I go all in Bitcoin cash?

hedge at least maybe, i dunno about all in but if there is a real flippening you would be wealthy

don't be greedy, buy both

Honestly, I think it's the safest bet right now

>Normies reading about the fork, even though the forks have been largely irrelevant, have given them more visibility than actual altcoins with promise
>People seeing BCC as "the new BTC" will invariably believe that it's "undervalued by a factor of at least fifteen, because it's technically superior to BTC in every way"

BCC is a bargain, for the same reason that I never thought BTC would hit 6k before The Flippening - the inertial stupidity of herds.

bcash is clearly a pump and dump alt, it's not bitcoin, it never will be bitcoin, they already made that decision when they broke the difficulty and caused huge inflation.

the best you can hope for is a pump up to the b2x bullshit, then you get out soon after, or get out immediately depending on which way things go.

yeah, it's not necessarily a long-term proposition by any means

but November should be kind to it

But I can't see bitcoin going any higher desu. Bitcoin cash looks like it will pump real high. I'm not even kidding. People here who think BCH is a trashcoin are retarded..

how can a 1mb bitcoin ever become a global money? it can't

simple my third world elderly friend who just wants a coffee
you use segwit® provided to you by theymos™ sponsored by blockstream©

I don't think anything can make btc go below 4k other than a flippening. Also don't forget at the end of the last bubble bitcoin 10x'd in 3 months if it does that I say 30k jan or this is the top and we have 5k in jan

Go all in on an aged altcoin that has a low market cap.

just wait in the coffee shop for a week for the confirmation and don't forget to mortgage your house for the fee repayments

BCH > BTC in every possible aspect except BTC attracts all the normies (and their dumb money).

Soon BCC/BCH will attract those very same normies because of familiarity/free brand recognition/fork publicity/technical superiority

The only thing you're betting against, sadly, is mass stupidity, which is always foolish to bet against. Otherwise I don't see any holes in BCC for the immediate future.

Give one good technical reason why BTC > BCC. You can't.

simple and elegant
raise the blocksize
read satoshi

Yeah what he said.

clap along buy bitcoin bitcoin bitcoin cash

There is an extremely high chance that BCH will be king in a year, go at least 50% BCC and hold them in an offline wallet for a month

>The only thing you're betting against, sadly, is mass stupidity, which is always foolish to bet against.
Exactly why I wouldn't put more than 10% of my portfolio in this.
Yes, there's tons of paid blockstream trolls but the majority of those people are legit useful idiots.

exactly
but instead of 1 month do it for 3 years

The thing that sold it to me is all these rainbow coloured btc variants coming up. Stupid but simple will win and right now BTC is not simple

I can't even imagine a situation where btc can succeed. The only thing holding bitcoin back is adoption but that won't be possible without fast transactions and low fees.

If there is a will then there is a way when it comes to bitcoin.

If the actual store of wealth becomes bitcoin on a global scale, banks would be backed on it, you would still be individually wealthy but you wouldn't be using it at the corner store.

Kinda funny thinking about that pizza now

there are plenty of scarce things that aren't really used but held onto

bitcoin (cash) is frictionless liquidity
it will innervate the billions who have had no real opportunity thus far

Yes go balls deep in Bitcoin Cash, I am literally 100% in it right now and not even worried. BCC is going to explode very soon and you'll start seeing exchanges setting up BCC pairs within 3 months.

>you'll start seeing exchanges setting up BCC pairs within 3 months.

holy shit that's juicy

So... bch is up 15% in 2 days, with 80% volume from korean exchanges, and you guys are speculating about the flippening and the end of bitcoin hegemony? are you plain retarded?

Dude the Chinese exchanges started setting up BCC pairings days before they were ordered to shutdown.

The chinks are getting regulated and will soon be back online soon enough, also bitmain only fucking accepts bitcoin cash for their miners, forcing all the BTC cock goblins to buy BCC to buy antminers.

if technical reasons mattered in the crypto market, I'd be a millionaire by now.

if you buy bitcoin cash and you know it bitcoin cash

Bitcoin Cash!

maybe they do but you're a retard