Reminder that if you can't do more than 10 pushups then you don't belong on this board

Reminder that if you can't do more than 10 pushups then you don't belong on this board

I can do 50

If you can't do more than 10 pullups then you don't belong on this board

>10 push ups
is that milestone for you, u weak fuck

If you can't do more than 10 muscle-ups, you don't belong on this board.

I was able to do 10 push-ups when I was obese. People who can't do 10 push-ups belong in a hospital.

I can do 60

I-i can do 3

i can do 61

did i say 60, i actually meant 62. Im being serious.

>tfw can do more pullups than pushups

please elaborate

Not him, but I believe what he's trying to convey is this:
The consecutive number of pullups I can do is greater than the consecutive number of pushups I can do. I experience a vaguely negative emotion when confronted with this fact, primarily because it is generally easier to do pushups than pullups.

No, it's just that 10 is an easy round number that is common for simple measurements around the world you autistic fuck

Definitely. I'm /fat/mode but I'm able to bang out 20 push ups easy

I can do 60, but usually only go up to 55 since I do them every day. Is that good? I don't know how it compares to other people.

Fuck i need a hospital

FUCK

I can do 90.

did i say 61? i actually meant 63. im being serious

>can't do a single push up
>can bench 1.5xBW
>can do 20 dips with 50lbs

But to be relevant, if you're weak/fat/whatever and you can't do 10 pushups this board is aiight. /bwg/ helps people with calisthenics if you're interested in that stuff. Or you can just lift.

>can't do a single push up
>can bench 1.5xBW
physically impossible

1 pushup is roughly equivalent to 1 rep of .5xBW bench

If can't do at least 100 pushups you're a weak faggot
I know from experience

OP is on to something. What are the basics you should have comfortably down. Mind you we should keep it realistic to the kinds of basement dwellers that lurk here.

>10 pushups
>run 2 miles comfortably in less than 20 minutes

I don't know a single person who can't do 10 push ups.

I can do 9.5, can I just hang about in the doorway for a bit?

DELET

Back when I lifted I could do 63. I should start lifting again. Maybe next year.