Does vaping affect health in anyway? Non-nicotine

Does vaping affect health in anyway? Non-nicotine

It affects your social health

I used to trip over on /g/, and I use to run most of the e-cig threads before one mod went on a fucking rampage and starting insta-banning anyone that mentioned vapes.

The ingredients in vape juice are not inherently dangerous, but putting anything into your body will have an effect on you. E-cigs are objectively safer than smoking cigs, but are more probably than not, not better for you than breathing air.

It turns you into an insufferable cunt

Nah, it's just that most insufferable cunts find vaping cool

Nobody will care if you vape. It's only uncool if you blow huge clouds in people's faces or do it indoors or have an expensive custom vapetron that you won't shut up about. Basically if you're doing it to keep yourself from smoking it's good but as a standalone "hobby" it's atrocious

I don't do it publicly, i just like to do it watching a tv series. The over the top hate meme gets old. Though i do admit it's douchy doing it in public.

My friends who used to smoke who now vape smell way better than before.

It's a plus in my book.

depends on what kind of flavoring is used. i try to go for tobacco/flavor free.

i vape daily and run 15-20 miles a week, don't really feel it affecting my runs.

Hopefully. Ive heard it expands lung capacity

Never smoked a cig. Hence, it's non nicotine. But eh i mean i don't suffocate doing it, but it is less oxygen intake. I'd imagine the effects being minuscule

probably minimal effects. nicotine then again would have typical stimulant effects, much like caffeine

>smoke for 10 years
>pick up vaping
>now a 5 year vape veteran

newfags at vaping aka (((bandwagoners))) are some of the worst people to vaping

line them up along with elitists in vape shops and the vape culture goes to shit

I have a good box mod and do my own coils. I buy my juice from mt baker vaper because vape shops are usually hipster faggots with sticks up their ass.

Vaping is cool if you're real about it, besides the few veterans, the rest are wankers and I'm not mad at society it has such a bad name.

Also, only side effect I've noticed is waaay over stimulated. I usually vape, have coffee and maybe a preworkout before lift. Probably not good

im thinking about buying a juul for the test preserving nicotine gains.

you sound like just as much of a faggot though, electronic cigarettes aren't a fucking hobby

I vape no nicotine with cbd oil it's great for decreasing inflammation and for relaxing
He smokes nicotine taping is a smooth way to do that you cuck. You sound like someone that would get mad that others drink espresso when you think everyone should drink coffee. We like what we like it's only insecure betas like you that have to get mad

It's not been around long enough to have any meaningful data on the long-term effects.

One thing is sure as shot though, your lungs are not designed to operate optimally when flooded with vaporized oil.

Google "Popcorn Lung" and be prepared to shit.

Also vapers look like utter cunts.

>vape veteran
Gee your so much cooler than those new hipsters.

>vape culture

That's only from one chemical (diacityles) used by some shitty Chinese suppliers in some of their flavors. The chemical is illegal to use in UK, France and USA amongst many others.

Enjoy your inevitable COPD diagnosis OP, not that I care, people like you keep me in business :)

>hey guys look at me 5 year vape veteran here
>fuck those kids, they'll never be a master vaper veteran like me
>vape skill lvl. 150

kys

Vape oil without diacetyl has no link to causing popcorn lung.

With vaping while doing no fap you'll be able to smell your balls better if you know what I'm saying my dude

VAPING = INHALING ANTIFREEZE

ALSO: ROB SWIRE (PENDULUM, KNIFE PARTY) LOST HIS HEARING FOR A WHILE BECAUSE OF VAPING

Why the fuck would you vape without nictotine you massive fedoralord

I smoked cigarettes for 5 years and now I've been vaping for 8 or so years. It's a great way to kick cigarettes, but you're still weak to your nicotine addiction.

Someone came up to me at work today to say that they had taken up vaping. He's never smoked and does 0 mg nicotine. Then he tried to tell me about some sub-culture shit.

I told him taking up vaping with 0 nicotine is like shooting up saline. Pointless.

Sometimes, when I think about being a "vaper", I wonder if cancer wouldn't have been the better choice.

no, its perfectly natural to have smoke going in and out of your body.

>claims to be vape lord
>doesnt mix his own juice

I literally had to kek audibly - holy fuck, a vape veteran, my sides

>non nicotine

It's retarded is what it is. Vaping was developed as a less-lethal nicotine delivery method. And now idiots pick it up as a hobby. Inhaling glycerol mist mixed with artificial flavoring that nobody knows the content of and that doesn't go through any sort of QC whatsoever. Not to mention long term studies.
Chew gum ffs.