TFW can only dumbbell press 45lbs

>TFW can only dumbbell press 45lbs
>TFW can only overhead press 65lbs

Give me one reason to keep going... I'm weaker than anyone else I've ever seen.

Last October I was doing 45lb bench and ohp. Now I do 165 bench and 115 ohp. You will make it user just stay determined.

Your weakness is the reason why you should keep going. Everyone starts somewhere.

You guys don't understand.

there's a guy with cerebral palsy at my gym. He's significantly stronger than I am.

And? This board isn't for complaining about being weak and then resolving to not doing anything about it. If you're just going to shit-post about problems and then opt to not solve them, go to fucking /r9k/.

I want to get strong but I just feel so ashamed

45lb dumbbell press doesn't seem bad desu

>TFW can only dumbbell press 45lbs

Literally no one cares about this lift. Delts only respond well to volume. So heavy dumbbell press is pointless.

Focus on getting your OHP up

I bet there's people who are richer than you too but that doesn't stop you from having a job does it? Keep climbing, we're all going to make it bruv, otherwise go the fuck back to

And wallow in pity, see how far that gets you.

I meant dumbbell bench press

If you can 45lb dumbbell benchpress you should be able to do 1pl8 for reps since dumbbells take more stabilizing muscles

You're ahead of me

I could barely do 135x5

Then you'd better start taking hormones and feminizing your cock.

Try roiding before you kys

kek, gave me a good laugh

keep going mate

Fuck what other people think you can't flex your numbers at the beach

It really ain't about the weight you lift it's about power it's not like you trying to win a competition just be healthy Breh

Retard strength, doesn't count

he didnt get that strong in one day user, it takes hard work

Cerebral Palsy is brain damage, not that your muscles dont work. stop being a fag.

I remember when I first started OP. I struggled to bench 55 pounds and a qt 3.14 was benching 75 pounds in the bench right next to mine. I felt like a bitch. One year later I was benching 265 for reps because I stuck with it. I just kept telling myself there was no way I was gonna let a woman be able to bench more than me.

If it makes you feel any better I bench with 30lb dumbells. That's what happens when you do nothing but schoolwork and vidya for a decade while eating garbage.

Lel I can incline press 45s for 8 reps and can only do 135 flat for 6

>people are stronger then me
>therefore I should stop lifting

Yeah I dont see how that makes sense, want to rationalize it for me op?

Thank you guys I read your posts. I will keep going and make changes I can be proud of by new year 2018.

Godspeed brah, we're all gonna make it.