For whatever reason, all of the Earth's nations form into one state and elect you as their leader...

For whatever reason, all of the Earth's nations form into one state and elect you as their leader. What would be your first motion of business?

Other urls found in this thread:

jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=ind1801&L=BRITARCH&F=&S=&P=20894
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/202895/sponsors/new?token=FaHZBL5uY3X3MYqoKvYU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Close Veeky Forums forever

how is this related to history or humanities

Mandatory space colonization, aiming for an eventual goal of sending 10,000 people a year off Earth, and all limits removed from research into life extentsion/anti-aging.

Create an extensive constitution that acts, in many ways, as a contract. Offer it to every individual, let those who own land and don't sign secede.
Ancap world.

I ask that girl from university out.

>eventual goal of sending 10,000 people a year off Earth

well that parts easy, you just put them on a rocket and blastoff

Worldwide droit du seigneur for me.

I would unironically nuke a lot of cities

How would you ironically nuke cities? Please explain.

Two words: Goodbye India

Order the extermination of The Eternal Sp*ck

That's mean, Ahmed.

You would nuke them in an ironic manner. So for example you got elected as world leader by promising to protect all humanity and then nuked multiple cities with a smirk on your face.

Enslavement of all spics, blacks and Eastern Europeans
I just solved 99% of all the worlds problems

>Everybody sleeps in cribs
>almost all entertainment is bright, colorful, and babyish
>everyone has rooms full of toys that they play with in their free time
>work is mostly simplified, maybe technology is more advanced so most complex things are automated
>popular social gathering spots are basically daycares
>bathrooms exist, but are harder to find as most people dont use them, most people are incontinent, and those that arent wear diapers anyway because its the norm
>even though everybody is somewhat mentally regressed, that doesnt mean their dumb or anything, just far more childish with maybe a more childlike worldview of things
>onesies and overalls are the most popular kinds clothing, wearing diapers with just a shirt is fine too, but wearing diapers only is something that's usually just done at home
>pacifiers are mostly a fashion accessory, but are needed sometimes as people are far less emotionally mature than real world counterparts
>boss sends you to the time-out corner all day if you don't meet the monthly performance
>office reports are written in crayon
>after lunch you can get up to an hour of naptime in the office nursery

two chicks at the same time

>Veeky Forums is not /pol/ with dates

With all that tax money I could build ridiculous shit like the Qattara Depression Project, a deep space exploration moon base, asteroid mining bases, interstellar probes, etc.

We'd be a lot further than we are now.

Get rid of the Jews

You're right. No one here bothers with dates.

Plan of G-D is Nations are States,
hello United States of Earth,
My name G-D creator.

Who's first? 51st who?

Funnel tons of resources into automated labour and warfare, then suppress the entire middle east and start building mountain sized pyramids with my slave robot army. Then start firing said pyramids into space packed with human dna, to freak out some other lifeforms in a few trillion-billion years.

So many things

Increase military funding due to the innumerable amount of rebellions that will spring up to topple the new world order.

All children will be taken to state-funded schools to be taught and indoctrinated.

Military service for a few years will be mandatory to attain citizenship.

Reform government to be a meritocracy

Install Latin as the lingua franca. Modernize the language if need be to better situate it in our society.

Change calendar to start counting the years after the foundation of the new world order

Fuck the UK first,
Fuck Elizabeth R,
Fuck that Whore,

Dig or Die.

jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=ind1801&L=BRITARCH&F=&S=&P=20894

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/202895/sponsors/new?token=FaHZBL5uY3X3MYqoKvYU

G-D

Cry more subhuman