You must keep in mind that a single chad will render all subchad males within a mile radius completely invisible...

You must keep in mind that a single chad will render all subchad males within a mile radius completely invisible. so in effect, chads are kind of everywhere. yeah it might feel good to be the best of the lot in that setting, but what happens when chad walks in? his extreme superiority makes the disparity between you and the subhumans completely negligible. in fact, i'm working on a theory right now that explains why these extremely attractive females are willing to hang around these subhumans. it's because a chad is in the vicinity, therefore they need to make themselves approachable for chad by acting friendly, open, nonjudgmental. in those moments, every non chad becomes an object or a tool to be used to further their success in mating with chad.

also, what exercises are best for chest?

i only bench

So you should bring a Chad with you when you rob a bank?

I'll hijack this shitty thread.

Guys, what works well to incease beard growth?

Protein protein protein

You're a fucking maniac and need serious help.

PSL what happen if Chad depressionmaxes has shitty haircut and beard, doesn't shower, gets pudgy clothes don't fit and wants to kill himself every day

Punished Chad

Denied his jawline

What does psl mean?

Push stretch legs

underrated

minoxidil, creatine, biotin, most AAS

hordes of 10/10 HQNP 18 year old virgins still smash down his door and rape him on the spot

chicken legs

There is downside to being attractive male especially in the gym. Getting constantly stared at by all the women and alot of dude gets annoying and the manlets who puff their chests out and walk by you with ILS are the worst

>doesnt finish the crust

FUCK YOU IF THIS IS YOU YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT EAT THE WHOLE THING

Kek

wtf i hate chad now

I love this CHAD THREADS

i mostly come here because of this

>its another chad thread

Stop and think for a moment, what kind of person posts these threads?
Is it someone with self hate levels bordering bordering on serious mental illness? Someone with actual mental illness? We might never know but seriously OP get help.

lellll

>current year
>still not Chad

OP the only reason why you don't get laid is because of your shit mentality. If you weren't so preoccupied about how another guy is better looking than you, you might be able to talk to a woman. If you at least try to take care of yourself and have a good personality, you'll get laid plenty. Girls are just as horny as you are.

No amount of lifting can't fix your shit personality.

/r9k/ and /pol/ incel genocide when?

Real chads have legs too, this is a Brad at best

CHAD EATS PIZZA

are they going to fuck each other after?
>no homo

nobody gives a flying fuck about the legs except the autistic no gf faggots keep doing your squatzzz lol

>CHAD eats PIZZA the way HE wants and while YOU try to finish TASTELESS crust to HIT your MACROS

nobody is chad in that picture lmao. just some shitty dyel kids and a mexican

>u wot m8

Puahate , Sluthate and Lookism

Those are the forums which believe in masculinity theory BS, agenda pushed from Colez and other latent homosexuals.

Do i look like chad?

davai davai comrade

Daily reminder that we've unlocked the keys to Chaddom last week. Carry on

everyone needs to remember these are just memes. buying too hard into the meme will turn you into a faggot like op

kek i love these threads

it's kinda like the cunny ones on /tv/, it's good to send reddit away

Slavic alpha male, but not chad

nope

t. chad denier

Incels from lookism.

The guy on the right is a arab but the only attractive person there. he will slay all the top tier women. the other white people in the middle and the far left look like beta cucks with shitty facial structure and probably will only attract gullible teenage girls

I love this place.

more like Vlad

FUCK MY GENETICS HOW DOES CHAD HAVE A SHORT PHILTRUM. and low hairline?

kek

only if all the bank tellers are female

i am the only "chad" on Veeky Forums

buddy told me to come here for lifting advice over the summer. all of this applies to me.

this seems kinda true desu. if an nba player walked in to a Dungeons and Dragons rp group i have no doubts any females in the vicinity will ignore the nerds in favor of the handsome driven 6'7 buff as fuck handsome athlete

post pic