Are ZEN secure nodes as good as they seem? Seems unreasonably profitable

Are ZEN secure nodes as good as they seem? Seems unreasonably profitable.

Other urls found in this thread:

zen.lebre.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What are you talking about, 3.5% is pathetic. Compare that to CRAVE that does 80% return and has even less supply than ZEN

secure node is a small rewards for people to help scramble the transactions. it is not really design to be profitable.

but that being said, probably you still get more from the 3.5% than COSS.

It makes me know for certain that stock normies are here trying to fit in when they ask questions like this. 3.5% is reeally low for this space.

Literally go to masternodes.pro and you will see almost every single coin offering higher than 30% ROI lol

Guys 3.5% is the portion of the mined blocks allocated to nodes as reward. Im not sure how that scales though.

Yeah. Lets do some math and ill use crave as thats what im familiar with.

Crave masternodes = 66% of block reward, or 80% ROI yearly.

zen masternodes = 3.5% of block reward, about 5.5% yearly return.

You could take a gamble with any of the shitcoins on masternode.pro for a month and get more profit than a whole year with Zen.

These are the facts.

This is what I'm getting at. If there's only 1000 nodes in total, say, the profits per month are tremendous. Look at this calculator: zen.lebre.net/

Early on it should be possible to make huge profits, but there would be an enormous pressure to create more and more nodes. Not sure where it will stabilize.

Again, zen barely makes any profit compared to most other masternode coins. Its quite a pathetic payout even now, and that will only get worse.

Dash masternodes payout 20k per year but cost 350k to set up, thats a recipe for disaster. The masternode for DASH is increasingly becoming worthless, and Zen is ALREADY worthless as a masternode payout coin because of its pathetic block reward %.

But hey if you want to make 200 dollars in a year with a 2.5k investment stick with Zen. LOLOL

It is a good idea.

Hmm thanks for the info. I'll look into this more. I've never dealt with masternode coins before. Any reason you use CRAVE rather than some of the others which look to have higher ROI? Like Bitcloud for eg

Actually on closer inspection Bitcloud looks dodgy as fuck, real eurotrash stuff.

I have had great success profitting from the masternode payout with Crave. Its the only one I can personally recommend. The rois above 100% are usually too good to be true. The reason why CRAVE roi is not to good to be true, and is legit, is because its pure proof of stake with the masternode getting 66% of block reward.

Also it has 1.4mil supply, so if a whale investor group stumbles upon it like the palm beach report, well, its gonna go higher than Zen,

Who remembers the Tierion 30,000% ROI?

Most interesting. I'll look into Crave

Its a rather illiquid market on crave, low volume. 500 units for a masternode. I recommend you start with 1 and see your results before going in deeper. Full disclosure I have 7 crave masternodes.

It went up 4x the past month you dumbass.

Zen securenodes are trash lmao. you're an idiot if you set one up. listen to purple id, he knows what he's talking about for all you newbies out there.

why?

I explained why above.

Im talking about the masternode payout. No one is denying that zen went up a lot.

The point being made is that the block reward % of a zen securenode is among the lowest of any masternode coin that exists. By extension, your ROI will be extremely low.

Get blocknet instead.

BitcoinZ its a better coin than ZEN
The community its bigger and it the profit higher.
BitcoinZ its a russian coin and ZEN its a pajeet coin, you decide /biz
pajeet over russian?

This. Don't bother with bitcloud.

That being said, look into Neutron for some still cheap MN

No need to limit yourself to one masternode coin. Buy all the masternodes.

Comfy as fuck!