User come here. We have to tell you something

user come here. We have to tell you something.

BRAAAAAAAAPPP

y..y..you too

sniff sniff... oh my... is that... sniff sniff.. egg roll?

Y-yeah? W-what's that, Stacy?

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

H-hey Stacy, W-what's up?

You want to drop a stinky log on my slave face and have me clean your buttholes like toilet paper?
Okay i hear it's what a Mongolian fishing forum would do

ONLY ASS MEN WILL UNDERSTAND THIS POST RIGHT HERE

someone drew this

what the fuck

Y-You want to cut me with your friend's chin ?

Women who lift heavy are fucking disgusting.

>"user smell our farts!"

Is the blonde bitch's hairline receding?

/tv/ has gone too far

Brap posting had never been more appropriate than ITT

who are you user

My wife has the same hairline thing going on. I'm about to ask her if she is balding but I think she is real sensitive to it

she is on creatine, what do you think

DO NOT DO THIS.

People have different hairlines, i know many women with high ones that aren't going bald.

oh yeah gimme them far-
>BRAAAAAAAAAAP!
oh yeah it smels like cabba-
>FFFARRRRRRRRRRRRT
*sniiiiiiif* yeeees

I mean this is a recent change. I even checked old pics to make sure

Monitoring this thread to see your results

I got banned for brapposting how is this fair?

someone drew this

>I see cooch

MODSMODSMODS

Scream all you want, they won't come

Bogposting has finally gone too far

Well if you are intelligent you could ask her, but since you are browsing fit i wouldnt desu

someone animated sonic vore video. Here's protip - don't google what vore is