Who else here /nodaysoff/

who else here /nodaysoff/

I basically JUST HATE IT when my pump goes off, So I train 5 days a week (push/pull/legs/push/pull)

and in the weekend I do bodyweight stuff to keep dat pump

Is that bad ?

Enjoy your plateau

Don't be a bitch, PPL 6 days a week.

Yeaaa dude I really want to do that but i'm never free in the weekend so i can't ;(

I don't think so man, i'm basically never sore (only in leg days) and yes i'm training hard like literally give it all and go home

I think my recovery time improved because of cold showers

>Training upper body to lower body in a 5:1 ratio

LMAO

yea switched to that because my legs were growing way too fast the first 2 months (felt in love with squatting the minute i got to the gym)
and I felt like I should balance my shit

>who else nodaysoff
>takes two days off a week

re-read the post d00d

>and in the weekend I do bodyweight stuff to keep dat pump

no if you GOMAD

4 days a week lifting, 2 day exercising

How long have you been training like this for op?

about 3 weeks

Legit or troll?

I thought youd have gone at it for at least a few months before boasting about being in the 0.01% of society who can recover quickly enough to train every day and still make progress in whatever theyre training for

Kys

3 weeks Is long enough to judge if you recover quickly or not

I was taking a m8 with me when I started and he basically burned out during the middle of the second week, he said it was just too much for him so idk really

that's the way to do it if you only care about aesthetics desu

training legs is really high effort and low reward

please don't do this www.bodyrecomposition.com/training/the-importance-of-rest.html

No its not you completely uneducated moron

Your body is slowly building up damage it isnt repairing as quickly as you redamage it. Its like your drinking small amounts of poison and your body can remove most of it but not all of it before you have another drink, youre still going to kill yourself doing it.

Youre going to start getting a whole fucking batch of minor injuries and then one day; snap fucking city.

first actual useful post, thanks user

I'm only doing ppl because i finally found a routine that suited me after switching between routines for like a month and ahalf, what would you recommend that covers both the hypertrophy and strength sides like ppl does?

Rest is important but this guy is a fucking idiot

PPLPPLx is 100% fine

whoa why do you have to give me a frighten
should I just do a random 4 days routine and stick with it? really confused here

like i stated above i just started lifting like 3 months ago, do you still think PPLPPLx for a realtivley new guy?

I train Muay Thai 2times/week (1:30hour)
Lift(baby weight SL) + bodyweight , 3 times /week (1hour).
Every day except weekends, i do a very light routine with dumbeels each morning ( 7kilos each, 20min)
Sunday i play fĂștbol. (1hour)
Saturday Is my only rest day.

I think, that if you dont over-do it and focus on a goal, its doable.