Okay so how do we save this board from r9k/incel crossposters?

okay so how do we save this board from r9k/incel crossposters?

You can't save Veeky Forums from becoming something that it was all along

Holy kek at the pic

you were probably not around when "tfw no gf" threads were everywhere here, way before the Frog became mainstream

i was. but there is a difference between having problems and tumblr level mental illness

When you're on Veeky Forums you just have to accept seeing certain things that you may not like.

Op you can't. It's time to leave Veeky Forums. You've gotten older, you shouldn't be wasting time here.

There are people here who still can't get over their girlfriend from 8 years ago

My GF from eight years ago turned into a crazed stalker. I saw her while getting some pizza with my current GF. She didn't recognize me, thank fuck.

Wheredoyouthinkweare.Jpg

No joke, I would love to have a crazy/stalker girlfriend.

yeah, you say that now dude lol. women are fucking evil. the shit they come up with to destroy your life is fucked and you're an idiot for wishing that on yourself. be careful what you wish for, etc.

tfwnogf threads weren't nearly as bad. Those were about being lonely or having trouble getting a girlfriend.

Losers posting "reeee chad" and shitting up every thread where somebody mentions getting laid with posts about muh degeneracy don't add anything. At least tfwnogf threads were either supportive or funny.

It's not as cute as you think

It's more than just a cute girl trying to run into you at your favourite coffee shop and steal your underwear on the gym

A woman can rape you, and you'll end up paying child support
She can murder your kids and they'll give her 30 days house arrest because she was 'stressed'
Life isn't an anime

Just stfu. Not everyone on here is that fucling retarded. Some of us actually enjoy lifting as a hobby and a sport and want to, you know, discuss fitness and weightlifting. So tired of people talking shit about this board.

Thats what she wants you to think. You're fucked

You can't deny that probably most people lift to get laid though
At least partially

Most people do everything to get laid lol. Hairstyle, clothes you wear, it's even one of the reasons for getting a well paid job and such. We're always thinking with our dicks whether we realise it or not, it's not just on here I think.

found the newfag. :)

Veeky Forums was the most positive and helpful board for a long time

delete

Yeah probably true, but I'd say with lifting it's more so
At least when you get a nice job you think about being able to live in a nice house and afford shit you want

>okay so how do we save this board from r9k/incel crossposters?
Face reality: Moot was (past tense) the only force that was holding this place together. Since he sold it off to 2ch/Japmoot, it's gone way, way downhill, both in general functionality, and in overall quality of posts. Japmoots' response to the situation? Make it harder for people to post (tweaked recaptcha parameters to make it more difficult/annoying to post anything) to cut down overall post volume, and I'm sure the moderators and janitors have been abandoning this place in droves, based on how much offtopic shitposting there is even compared to 6 months ago.

Bottom line: Veeky Forums is DOOMED. Give it another 6 months at most, Japmoot will shut it down, maybe sell off the domain name, and there will either be nothing to take it's place, or something even shittier (requires login, etc). As-is this place is now a joke. Here on Veeky Forums, at least 90% of all threads are trolls, useless memes, 'feels', shitty dating threads, or otherwise offtopic garbage that shouldn't be allowed to exist. Anyone who actually cares about fitness and lifting has gone elsewhere.

maybe you should try facebook or reddit?

I don't think it's really necessary to insult the guy, he's got a legitimate complaint about this place, and he's far from alone in that.

op's pic is literally a reddit screencap, how retarded are you?

Found the Incel.

>Anyone who actually cares about fitness and lifting has gone elsewhere.
I don't know man. There is now and then a good tip among the pile of garbage like the guy who posted the athlean-x video about skullcrushers. But yeah, as I said most of this place became shitty

I think some of us need to make just more fitness-related threads and bump the right ones. For example, there was the lifting advice thread last weed, who had some helpful responses but had only like 15 posts before he became archived

>last weed
how much do you smoke a day that you count time in weeds

fuck off back to /qa/, cuck

>posting a reddit screencap and telling people from Veeky Forums to leave
Euphoric

Create generals, populated the board with related content, keep the community active, sage and report unrelated threads.

Ignore obvious b8 posts or post 'nice b8' user. Just don't feed them!