Mfw anything 100lbs+ is impossibly heavy for normies

>mfw anything 100lbs+ is impossibly heavy for normies

Last time I went out drinking with some friends one of the girls got passed-out drunk and it took, I kid you not, 4 men to carry her to the car; one holding her from each limb like a sack of potatoes. She's barely even 5' tall

Was at a grad party, and my buddy had a little too much. Long story short it took five people to move him to the living room and they were wondering how get him to my friends car. I just walked over, threw him over my shoulder and walked him to the car. Normies are inferior.

Was thinking about doing that too, but there was no way to do it without coming off as a douche. I had to check my big-guy privilege or risk losing some friends. Bros before hoes

I am regularly forced to dance with the fattest chick in the dance class I take (inb4 gay, not the topic here) because I am the only one out of 16 guys who can lift her for some of the figures we train without collapsing instantly.

Should never have revealed my powerlevel, kek. Then again, to get the rest of the room, male and female, mirin without even breaking much of a sweat does wonders for my mental wellbeing.

Jesus christ man you talk like a fucking faggot

tremendous kek

>at work
>walk past 2 co-workers discussing how to put an empty rollcab in the back of customers ute
>both of them go and get the mini forklift
>i lift it into the back of the ute when they go inside

Muh man, I feel ya.
Fat chicks regularly approach me to dance, because most of the other dancers are skellies.
Still don't dance with them, but had to when I was going to classes. Shit sucks.

devilish

I can carry a 100lb box or something, but I'd be scared to drop a person

Well, people are awkward to pick up and carry if you're not trying to forcibly manhandle them.

I carried 100 pounds worth of boxes at work before and everyone except this coworker who lifts was telling me to be careful like it was alot.

Beta cuck

you care too much about what people think, don't come here talking about how you could have done something. next time just do it

People without friends need not apply, as they have clearly never been in this situation. Although that probably excludes 90% of this board.
If they had asked, I would have helped. But men have this thing called pride. You can't just walk in there, push them aside and tell them that you got this, specially not in front of a lot of people without making them look bad

what kind of faggot friends do you have

yeah fuck right off you sound like a humongous faggot with a circle of pussy friends. Just because you lot are insecure fucks who get upset over something this petty doesn't mean everyone else do too

Wow, you hang out with some bitch "friends". Like seriously both mentally and physically weak "males".

Sorry, I'm sure all of your friends are tough as nails. Sadly I'm currently not living in Valhalla like you

>at Nasty Girl training this weekend
>nothing but PT
>little Asian dude and I were chatting
>told him I felt sore because I squatted 265lbs the thursday prior
>"damn dude that's like double my weight!"

I'm as confident as the next guy, but I don't think anything less than 300 is that impressive for someone my size

desu mate your friends do sound like bitches physically and you sound like a bitch mentally

It's sad that you consider them vikings, instead of normal human beings. Your perception of men is fucked up badly.
Did you even have a dad, or was he a giant pussy as well?

You hang out with pussies, you become pussy.

Pussy

>But men have this thing called pride. You can't just walk in there, push them aside and tell them that you got this, specially not in front of a lot of people without making them look bad

I can confirm this. Anyone who disagrees isn't dealing with real people.

Sad.

Women are no barbells faggot, they're flobby as hell, especially when their bones are shredded.

>there are people who can't carry a woman of average size
how else are you supposed to get sex?

>you need to be tough as nails viking to not be intimidated by someone showing least bit of masculinity
sad

Timidity

source?

>but there was no way to do it without coming off as a douche.

fucking lol

ironically the least douchy thing to do was exactly what user said, just picking your bro up and getting him to the car

Some girl I know and her cuck friend were outside the bar I worked at. Cuck friend asked if he could pay me to give them a ride home. I offered to do it for free.

Girl is unintelligible, and can't stand. Cuck is standing there going wut r we gone do???

I just picked her up carried her a block to my car, opened the door with one hand and threw her in the back.

It baffles me an adult male is incapable of carrying a woman a short distance. She wasn't big either, maybe 120lbs.

He obvs fawned over her, I fucked her in the ass first time we hung out. kek.

When I was 16 I had to pass that rescue natation exam for my baccalaureat. The rescue dummy was 10 kg heavier than me.
Still did it (thanks archimedes) even though I did a shit time.
I can get that people can't princess carry an average person for a long distance, but over your shoulder shouldn't be a problem.

You should have prefaced this with. Then agian i am not autistic like you. It would have been even funnier