Sup Veeky Forums what kind of earphones do you guys use when working out...

Sup Veeky Forums what kind of earphones do you guys use when working out? I'm currently using the earphones I got with my Samsung but they tend to fall out of my ears from time to time. Got any recommendations?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Sony-MDREX10LP-BLK-In-Ear-Headphones/dp/B004XXQI1U/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1490630693&sr=8-2&keywords=sony earbuds
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I used to buy those ones with the ear loops to hold them on, which are cheap, like $15-$20, now I use even cheaper sony earbuds. Like the $10 shit. All that sweat and getting abused in the gym is terrible on headphones/earbuds. Anyone that wears expensive headphones to the gym is a retard. I keep that shit at home.

pic related is what I use and they work great

I use the bluetooth lg ones that literally everyone has. I like them though, I always get tangled up in the wired ones.

Been using Yurbuds since forever. Good sound quality and they don't fall out, plus their silicone enhancers sit very comfortably.

You can also just order the silicone and put it on your earphones.

I use LG forces for running specifically.

>pic related

But for free weight work I use over the ear cans.

>sony earbuds
Hows the quality? got link to them?

look for an in-ear with hooks and you should be ok

The cheapest most easily replaced ones with the ear hook that I can get my sweat hands on.

Been through too many pairs to buy anything good. Not matter if you spend $10 or $1000 the wire can break and sweat and rain can kill electronics.

I use ear muffs. They cancel out the gym noise so I can listen to my music at a non-damaging level. And it sounds better.

does any of you uses smartwatch???

i want to get out and run without my smartphone(but with a smartwatch ) and be able to record en share my app stats at the end of it

is it posible with any smartwatch, im thinking about buying the vivoactive hr (pic)

Just these cheap pieces of shit. The sound quality is good enough. It's not audiophile stuff but isn't awful enough that it's distracting. I guess they're $15 now, I used to buy them for $10. Either way, beats fucking up headphones that are worth hundreds.

amazon.com/Sony-MDREX10LP-BLK-In-Ear-Headphones/dp/B004XXQI1U/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1490630693&sr=8-2&keywords=sony earbuds

I love these one. Sound great, and they don't irritate my outer ear with sweat like a lot of theRovking buds. 3+ years of 3-4 workouts a week and still sound great.

those actually look like something I'd use. had some wired skullcandies like 7 years ago. currently im using some cheap janky headphones with the huge speakers on the sides

These are the worst earbuds I've ever used. Sound quality was alright, but without tape or something they'd pop out just from walking around

Anyone use over ear headphones? I love these, they don't fall off and they're super comfy. I can't hear the shitty, loud gym beats either when I wear these. Super nice sound cancellation.

Only problem is it gets sweaty, but I clean it with a wipe before I leave.

got one of these for $40. pretty great, the only time it gets annoying is when i do bench press

I get tan and blond in the summer. Should I go with black headphones or white?

Seem expensive, bro.

You should kys

No offense, brah.....but that question is waaaay gay.

Apple earpods. They are easily the worst sounding pair of headphones/earphones I own but for the life of me NOTHING, LITERALLY NOTHING else fits and stays in my ear during workouts.

And all these other ear-ins anyways make me feel like i'm underwater which I fucking hate.