What is Chancoin (4CHN)

>What is Chancoin (4CHN)
Chancoin is a community driven digital currency made for imageboards, discord and edgy internet communities across the web, that integrates tipping, gaming and lots of other fancy features. Check out for more here: chancoin.org/

>The tipping extentions for Chrome and Firefox
Chrome : github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.crx
Firefox : github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.xpi

github.com/chancoin-core/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension

>Wallet
github.com/chancoin-core/chancoin/releases/tag/v1.1.3

>Discord
discord.gg/wCA5wN5

>Markets
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=4CHN_BTC
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=4CHN_BTC
novaexchange.com/market/BTC_4CHN/

>How do I earn free coins?
Just reply to this thread with "$4CHN:address" in your name field. You can also contribute to the project, just join the Discord. Or you can be a great Veeky Forums contributor - give solid advice, post epic maymay and get tipped by fellow Chancoiners!

>Follow us on Twitter!
twitter.com/chancoindev

>JS/Ruby/C/C++ developers are welcome in our core dev team!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/wCA5wN5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thanks for the free 100 last time user-san

my butthole is itchy

Please, tell the @core dev team to consider, acknowledge, reflect on and update the roadmap. tHANK YOU :)

sure thing nanodick just give me 20k coins first

Virus detected by Avast on the binary :/
Is there any online wallet?

just use an exchange

I dont trust giving large sums of money to poor people. You will not be able to handle it properly.

Use this as your desktop's wallpaper, make a screen shot, upload it here and receive free 50 Chancoins! This applies to the first 5 people only.

pay up

Not tipping to dicks. fuck off

do you know who I am mate?
fuck with me an I'll b& ya cunt.

I will tip only if you tell me who you are.

I'm a dingo baby

Are you the baby of Dingo or are you Dingo, and called me baby? And why do you have pictures of underage boys on your computer?

that's for me to know and the fbi to find out.

Make an unfunny joke and I will tip you 55 Chancoins.

>waiting for my coins

You need to have your Chancoin wallet address in your post's ''name'' field.

Did you get your Chancoin wallet?

Thanks bro
What about the Avas tho

chancoin

^see what I did there. now pay me nano.

also you have to tip my me ID contains that word CUP

you suck. What is your nickname?

These trips. Its a omen for the moon
Avast reees at the chancoin wallet, fix plz

I dont understand you. Speak like a human bean, you 'st

CHANcoin 4ever.

CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN!

Avast antivirus offs (quarantines) the wallet by default

1. Go here discord.gg/wCA5wN5
2. Go to ''dev-talk''
3. Write about this issue and post a screen shot
4. Tag in @core dev team
5. Press ENTER.

This needs to be resolved. If you do it, I will tip you 50 Chancoins.

>>What is Chancoin (4CHN)
a Redditor scam

It is not Reddit, it is not a scam. Watch how Chancoin gets to $1 mark next year.

what's yours micropenis?

?

I wrote you ''?''. Reply you dumbo

hoping for dubs

Here you go ~

you're retarded, the problem is well known. The wallet has a miner, to mine chancoin. It's optional, but it's included in the wallet itself.
If they remove it (it's useless anyways) then it wouldn't pop-up as a virus