Hey guys. If you ever start your introduction off like this, I will block you without question

Hey guys. If you ever start your introduction off like this, I will block you without question.

Is there anything about this guy that isn't a virgin fuckboy red flag?

>m'lady

I hear some girls like piercings on guys
Not sure about nose rings though

I basicly used a copy of that first sentence on okcupid about 6 years ago and lived with that girl for 2 years. I was pretty fuckin drunk tho

I don't message other men on PoF user so don't worry

>makes fedora jokes
>Has the feminist fedora (blue hair)
Its like pottery

If I ever find out a girl uses that font I will drop the thot so fast

>girls
>implying this thread isn't as gay as a billion buttholes

it works if ur good looking

Not even
Coming up with something that would make even Chad look like a beta cuck is something of a talent

glad I'm not the only one that received cancer from looking at that. I literally can't understand how your eyes stand it. Are you a child? It's like reading an 8 year olds comic book.

unrelated but bitches are stuck the fuck up online. If you even say "hi" that is grounds for one of these skanks to unmatch you. They expect you to put on some performance just to get their attention, online dating ain't the answer bros.

Sounds like you've got a case of being ugly user. I do agree about online dating being shit, good for hookups though.

NO ONE CARES
O

O
N
E

C
A
R
E
S

For every stuck up bitch that makes 20k a year as a waitress with zero personality who will reject a guy, there's a million other women that will not.

No, still total shit.

He's a grown man with dyed hair. He's clearly autistic give him a break. Fair play to him for getting out there and trying.

There you go.

that's better

>modern day men

>40858269
strathom looks really normal though. not much special about him if he wasnt a celebrity. also a manlet (not that theres anything wrong with that of course)

drunk for 2 years?
geez, you on your third liver or what?

>"hardest part eating the vegetable?...the wheelchair"

>lanklet game

didn't expect much from a lanklet retard