Been lifting for 6.5 months. These are my numbers. I started out at 130 lb bodyweight at 5'7 height

Been lifting for 6.5 months. These are my numbers. I started out at 130 lb bodyweight at 5'7 height.
>225 deadlift
>110 OHP
>155 row
>185 squat
>155 bench
>70 curl

Is this decent progress? I'm stalling on all of my lifts, I'm wondering if it's because I'm entering the intermediate phase for my weight class.

anyone care to weigh in? harahrahr puns

I wouldnt call 130lb intermediate. Whats your routine

Current weight?

You fucking twink

are these 1rm stats? dat lack of info

I did starting strength for the a couple before becoming consistent months. Now doing AlphaDestiny's novice

I haven't weighed myself. Maybe 140 - 145.

Fuck you too bro.

All for 5 reps

What is your weight now then?

I am at the second week of thrid month of SS and I went up from 120 lbs to 135 and my current stats are:
21 years old, 5'8
231 1x5 deadlift
106 3x5 OHP
200 3x5 squat
155 3x5 bench
I was stalling for few week due to some flaws in form but now numbers go up consistantly. I'd say your progress depends on starting point, so there is not much to discuss.

Are you getting consistent protein and calorie intake? Should be eating >125 grams of protein and 3.5 cal/day

Squat seems a little low to me, make sure you're eating enough.

Otherwise, so long as you keep progressing, don't worry about the speed. When you plateau reassess your programming.

>stalling for few week due to some flaws in form

Out of curiosity, what were the lifts and what were the flaws in your form that you corrected?

>When you plateau
How do I know when I've plateaued?

Eat more. As long as you aren't fat this is always the answer.

Not the guy you're asking but I stalled on squats for a bit because I didn't have the bracing right.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

You've plateaued when you no longer make any strength gains, ie, no longer moving up in weight every time you lift. At this point, look into one of the recommended programs after SS/SL

>Out of curiosity, what were the lifts and what were the flaws in your form that you corrected?
My hands were pressing uneven during bench press so my right elbow was sore, also I while squating with heavy weight I was diving too quick thus had to regain balance and waste energy.

Seriously though, are these stats of a person done with puberty? I'm a fat dude who pulled 3pl8 within a month.

fatties are always stronger

Yes, and he probably weighs 1/2 of what you do and he's pulling 2 pl8, if you're fat and can't pull 3pl8 then you should be worried.

I'd fuck you hard

i mean you were basically pulling 3plaet every time you got up from a chair so i'm not sure that's an accomplishment

insecure manlet

I've always been really skinny. My muscle belies and insertions are very proportional but I'm just as strong as the average man I suppose.

Before lifting I did sprints and calisthenics.

>as strong as
*not as strong as

I've been lifting for 4mo and can bench 180

That means fuck all without context.

I Started lifting MWF since January 1st and here's my progress so far. I'm doing ICF (if it's a meme let met know, I'm a weak ass bitch) and I'm also a full time college student in an accelerate program so I don't have that much free time/time to allocate to proper nutrition (I usually only eat two big meals a day).

6'1 170lbs

Bench
85lbs to 120lbs

Deadlift
185 to 215lbs

Squat
135 to 165

OHP
50lbs to 75lbs

T-bar row (Plate weight only)
70lbs(can't remember what the original weight is) to 105lbs.

Bar Curl
40lbs to 60lbs

pls rate if that wasn't obvious.

Fuck m8, I was hitting those nu.ber about two months. You eating enough?

Are you the gal in the photo? If so that's a good beginner weight for a female I think. Don't know what 85lbs to 120lbs means though. Is 85lbs your 5RM and 120 your 1RM?

>2pl8 diddly
Come on you lazy fuck

because the gal in the photo is definitely 170lbs

yes, because you're a fat ass that looks like shit

Good progress.