How many of you autistic fucks actually do this?

How many of you autistic fucks actually do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

3ds.guide
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i hate manchildren who own these and play pokemon 'ironically' or play super smash bros over and over again

literally the easiest way to identify a boring autist

saw a numale at least 25 years old playing this shit on the new york city subway last week, complete and total cringe.

>not buying consoles, hacking them and selling them on eBay for double the money
>not funding your whey with a9lh 3DSs
>not being part of the Henkaku masterrace
this is why you're never going to make it

Do what, play video games?

Where do you think you are?

You're not truly Veeky Forums until you're picking up cosplay sloots at conventions.

you stupid cuck pokemon is a deep fucking interesting game, you've obviously never competitively battled, that shit more intense than chess.

girls like it to as long as your confident and good looking.

STOP talking shit about pokemon, you would like it if you played it

I'm done with gaming since a couple years already but you guys a real cookie cutter.
It's all about social convention, just go to Japan where it's considered acceptable and see 40 y.o.+ playing this.

>own one
yes
>bring it in public ever
fuck no

Nigga how you get any play coins then

Fuck you man pokemon is for fucking children. I watched pokemon on the TV when i was a fucking KID sitting on my sofa entertaining by the simpler things in life. Now i am a ADULT and do not watch things from my childhood like POKEMON because I matured you fucking MANCHILD FUCK KEK BITCH

the only places I go besides home are work, then gym so it wouldn't be worth it anyways desu

>calls you a manchild
>sits on Veeky Forums all day talking about how mature he is

nice meme

>matured
>frogposting

I play my brother's, I like fire emblem. I would never play it in public though.
I think a switch is ok, it has some really creative games you can play with anyone locally (snipperclips, overcooked, mario kart)

>3ds.guide
just gonna leave this here

I bring my ipad with me and read manga between sets

Yeah I play videogames, I don't know anyone under 50 who doesn't.

This is probably bait but w/e.

Who gives a shit if people play video games? You think Stacy is not gonna suck that hot guy's cock because he owns a 3DS? What are you supposed to do in your free time, sit in a sterile room listening to classic rock with a cup of coffee while reading the paper?

I'm sexually active and still do manchild stuff like watch anime from my childhood dubbed in the foreign language I'm learning before I move to the country and I play old video games like the early FFs on my PC pretty much nightly at this point lel

I do, im not an insecure fag. like anyone cares if you play games or not, jesus grow up man

You from brit/pol/ OP? I was just talking about 3ds there

Also, thinking of getting one, fairly average looking guy, do you think I could without looking like a manchild?

>caring what other people think of you
You wanna know how I know you'll never make it?

>deep
>more intense than chess
8/10 you sound just like one of them.

Shake it like an autist at home

lmao complaing about people who play handhelds on a anime board
>took the bait
>was not worth it

I traded my game for a pokemon anniversary n3ds and thinking of trading my Wii u for an oled vita already hacked. Which do you think would be better? I kinda want to hack my Wii u but I'd rather play handheld

The vita is actually great. Loads of classics on it and it also works well with ps4 if you have it

Put it in a pillowcase and go into a fit of autistic rage.

>not hacking your 3DS and enjoying as much free vidya as you want

You're the real beta

depends on how much of a weeb you are
WiiU is free vidya and easy to hack
ps vita have jew memory cards that cost up to +100bucks for 64gb
Get yourself a PsVitaTV for like 60bucks and a USB stick and you have it all
PsTV has mass storage support
Keep your WiiU and hack it it's super easy

NOT FIT RELATED

This no on really gives a fuck about you or what you are doing.

Also its no different then playing on your phone. So if you own a phone and play on it instead of using it for calls only grow up man child.

worrying about playing ur ds in public is the least of your concern

>study CS
>enter lecture hall
>one entire row is playing Pokémon on these

>using whey protein instead of steroids

or

if you use steroids then
>using whey protein while using steroids.

fucking retard

Honestly I wish I had time for the vidya. I've seen some gameplay of the new Zelda game and it looks incredible. I simply do not have time to invest though.