How do I fix this? Every girl I know goles ewwww over my hand...

How do I fix this? Every girl I know goles ewwww over my hand, and that's because I listened to you autists about not using gloves because I'll look like a faggot.
I tried rubbing a bit of my cum on it like one of you guys told me but it doesn't seem to be working. What else can I try?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZBmiQm4MF4&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Use a file or a loofah. Might need to cut off a bit with nail scissors first.

A quality girl would appreciate callouses

There's nothing wrong with having a manly hand

Did you rub on your own cum? It has to be someone else's cum. Did you not.go to school or something?

>2017
>not jerking off your gymbro for natural hand lotion
It's like you want freak hands. you're not gonna make it

learn to grip the bar properly,
don't just let it sit in your palm,grab the fucker

Not even maymaying. My girlfriend will outright tell me she likes my calloused hands because "they feel masculine" when I touch her or grab her. Don't be ashamed of your calluses. Just don't be gross and pick them all the time. The benefits of girls mirin them and knowing you use your hands and aren't a complete basement computer nerd is well worth it.

If they get too big they will catch on a barbell/dumbell/whatever and tear right the fuck off along with the skin underneath. Really you should keep your callouses clipped or filed down unless you wanna lose gym days

Sandpaper that shit

grow confident in your own sexuality and use some fucking gloves

>grow confident in your own sexuality and have some gay sex
that's not how it works

Use nail clippers to chop off them there calluses.

File them down slightly, but don't try to get rid of them entirely. Working hands are sexy.

it's only gay if the gloves touch the balls

>Every girl I know goles ewwww over my hand

Your mom doesn't count moron

>omg girls go ewwwww

You are a girl.

Stop hanging out with highschool kids

But i am a computer nerd and still use my hands. Not a basement dweller though.

You are grabbing the bar incorrectly like the other user already suggested.

>didn't use gloves to not look like a faggot
>still looks like a gigantic faggot

GG

I use hand soap with aloe vera and moisturizers - seems to help in softening them.

>not wanting soft and smooth hands so you can jerk your dick better
Come on now nigga

Are you retarded? What part of the bar would they possibly even catch on to do something like that?

Helped me. You still get a bit of yellowness in that area
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZBmiQm4MF4&t

A quality girl would actually look at me

Great b8

How? Like if they grow 6 inch flaps that wrap around the fuckin bar like straps?

faggot

this happens often to me and a lot of other lifters during weightlifting or lifting more than 260kg on deadlifts if i dont use straps or hg
you're obviously not strong at all

maybe start wearing gloves
eventually they'll fade

same goes for you little man

>Missing the gym over ripped off callouses

Its like you don't want to make it

I like them, they are proof that I did something, like gym trophies.

LOTION are you fucking kidding me? Get some hand cream or foot cream, since they are thicker and made for callouses anyway.

I do this and now it's just seems the callouses are moving up to my fingers. I guess that's better than palms?

>he doesn't own a pocket pussy
the fuck you frontin, nigga?

this is the truth. no girl ive spoken to disliked callused hands on men.

get gloves, they have special ones specifically for weight lifting, etc. You look more stupid grossing girls out with your callousy hands

she sounds 16, as do you

This is normal, stop being a wimp.

>Every girl I know goles ewwww over my hand

Probably an excuse to touch your hands autist.

For basically everything except bench, place the bar right where your fingers meet your hand. (Bench is deep in your palm)

This applies to pullups too.

I wear gloves, my palms sweat a lot and it can get dangerous when I'm benching, stop being an insecure autist and use them if you dont like callouses.

Its like you retards think that Veeky Forums can see you while you're at the gym.

the knurling it doesn't even take that much weight your grip just has to be close to faling

WRONG GRIP, YOU ARE BASICALLY USING PUSH GRIP TO PULL

WATCH RIPPETOE'S VIDEO ON GRIP, IT CORRECTED MINE

this. I was having the same issue a couple weeks ago and now I grip the bar right and my callouses have receded.

stop caring about what bitches say