What are you supposed to do between sets...

What are you supposed to do between sets? I'm an autist so I usually just stare at the ground or look at 4chin on my phone

i just stare at the floor, take some sips, or rip apart my calluses

pretend you're not looking at the girls with yoga pants

Make a friend to train with.

Learn how to do nothing. If you can't just sit around for 2 minutes then something is wrong, you've been conditioned by your TV / computer / phone to always rely on having a flickering screen in your face. Learn how to relax, look up meditation.

Think about no gf

This, and meditate. I take deep breaths, relax, and imagine a beach day with Zyzz. It gives me strength.

SUPERSETS

fondle balls to increase test

tfw i actually do this

I walk around the very small gym.

Shit I thought I was the only one. This is a bad habit of mine. I usually spend a few minutes trying to find a good song on pandora

Catch my breath from working out.

>not shadowboxing
>not staring in the mirror acting like youre a UFC fighter getting pumped for the big time fight show and your qt oneitis is in the crowd
>not shaking your head and wiggling your arms around while grunting very loudly

Literally can't make it desu

dis

If you aren't supersetting everything you aren't going to make it. Not even kidding.

I just look around like I'm the most alpha mother fucker there.

I aggressively skip songs until i get the perfect one for my next set

weep into my hands.

>find a spot on the floor slightly in front of your rack/bench/machine
>stare at it
>appear focused/depressed, or actually be depressed
>repeat until lifting actually makes you happy

That's what I do anyways.

Stand up because I feel lazy staying sitting down if the exercise requires it, settle my breathing, try not to look at the tv or women, walk to the fountain for a shot of water. Usually end up looking at myself in the mirror, look across the gym, or act like I'm mildly concerned about my hand (fake picking at a callus or rubbing a nail for a second).