QTDDTT

Questions that don't deserve their own thread:

Ive been training calisthenics for a year. I'm worried I lack the explosive energy I could get from weightlifting. To compensate, I have a pool that I'll bob around in the deep end motionless until one second, I'll thrash around violently. Then pause, rest, and go again.
Is this beneficial? It feels good and I can't think of another way to train explosively without heavy lifting

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/iamAutumnLoving
youtube.com/watch?v=iBHc323QwFE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Source of OP, just in case : twitter.com/iamAutumnLoving

Le hhnnnnggggg

Does anybody know of any tasty, high protein, low carb food that's easy to prepare? So far I've just been eating hot dogs.

tuna and mayonnaise on lettuce

completely keto

So what's the verdict on knees passing toes on squat? Is it bad to do that?

Get some hamburger meat, fry it up in a pan with olive oil, when it's nearly done throw on some shredded cheese of your choice. Delicious.

Sorry OP

Just elaborate on that trashing around

I bob around in the middle of the pool and then just go berserk for a couple seconds, trying to use every muscle in my body with the water as a resistance.

I think I've made some modest gains from it

So give me an example of what kind of movements you do

Not at all, I squat in weightlifting shoes, no knee pain since running in 10th grade. my brother (half) has godly squat levers and he regularly goes a couple inches past
youtube.com/watch?v=iBHc323QwFE

Why won't MFP let me eat fewer than 1500 calories? Starvation mode is bunk yeah?

I've never had problems and i squat 4plate

Watch the Olympics

its so you cant sue them incase you cause kidney damage or something similar

How do I start talking to a girl that I don't know but I have in Facebook?

Spastic flails, like a full body seizure.

So can I drink coffee during intermittent fasting or not? I've heard conflicting opinions. I do 16:8, with my first meal at ~1pm. Can I drink coffee when i wake up at 730, or must I wait till 1pm?

Need some criticism on my routine:

A: Full body 3 times a week

Squat 4x10
Deadlift 3x8 (I get tired on these)
Bench 4x10
OHP 4x10
Bent over Rows 4x10
Dumbell Shrugs 4x12-15
Bicep Curls 4x10
Tricep Rope Pulldown 4x10-12

B: Isolations two times a week

Bench 4x10
Lateral Dumbell Raises 4x10
Front Dumbell Raises 4x10
Bicep Curls 4x10
Tricep Rope Pulldown 4x10-12

A B A B A (weekends are rest days)

I've been lifting for about 3 months, Im training for aesthetics. Is the routine promising? I've been getting decent gains off of it I think, I can post progress pics if interested.

Stats are:

Squat 165 lbs 4x10
Deadlift 135 lbs 3x8
Bench 103 lbs 4x10
OHP 45 lbs 4x10
Rows 95 lbs 4x10
Dumbell Shrugs 40 lb dumbells 4x10-12
Bicep Curls (Straightbar) 70lbs 4x10
Tricep Rope Pulldowns 40lbs 4x10-12

Looking for any criticism or tips

yes, as long as its only coffee without sugar or milk

squat, deadlift and rows on the same day, 3x a week? thats a bit intensive

also you should up your deadlift strength or fix your form, theres no way you're only pulling 135, even for 8 reps

I've been bulking for about a year, and now my abs aren't very defined.
6'0 170lbs
Should I keep bulking or start to cut?

Should I start a cycle of SARMS? Picture is after 3 years of lifting, the first of which was dedicated, then like 5 times a month, and now back to dedicated diet, supplements and 4 days a week in the gym. Was 165 before, am 200 now. Bench max is 255×3, squat is 405×3 (can't ATF due to acl reconstruction and reinjury, just to 90°, diddly is 385X5, strict OHP is 145×5

you retards need to stop making your own routines

I figured I should get the most of my noob gainz.

As for my deadlifts, I honestly get super tired after a set. Not so much that I cant lift more, I certainly can, I just get exhausted throughout the set.

dont really know whats wrong with it desu. It's basically ICF with more volume. Which is basically stronglifts and SS.

I'm painfully sore two days after lifting, is this slow recovery most likely down to poor sleep/lack of rest or am I doing too much though it feels manageable at the time?

sometimes you don't think it be like that but it do. DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness). I'm actually better the first day after leg day but 48 hours after and it's bad, next day is comparable to the prior, then I'm back to baseline. Pain=gains within reason

Black coffee is fine

Helps enormously in staving off hunger too

post pics so we know what to tell you

IMO sarms is too iffy to tell if they're worth it or not, better to just use actual juice

also mirin

maybe try dropping the volume on squat+row/deadlifts on alternating days

so like

Week 1

3x8 Squats
2x5 Deadlifts
3x8 rows

Week 2
2x6 Squats
3x8 deadlifts
2x6 rows

OP that's still just going to be cardio/calisthenics tier exercise and it sounds too irregular to yield predictable gains. It's basically just full body water treading, which is low resistance cardio.

If you want strength, train with weights.

So I've decided to post some progress pics to maybe help whoever else sees this.

This is me December 12, 2016 before I started lifting (mostly did body weight work)

I was (probably still am super fat)

This is me December 12, 2016 before I started lifting (mostly did body weight work)

pic 2

This is me as of March 22 2017

Can I take an EC stack along with roids? Or will that kill me?

>I'll bob around in the deep end motionless until one second, I'll thrash around violently

Jesus fuck just listen to yourself, you shitposting failure.

This is me as of March 25 2017 I apologize for the dirty mirror

good shit user. you will make it

Threw up again after my workout. How do I stop this I want to die

Don't eat so soon before your workout or lower the intensity

whats the best cutting agent thats legal

depends on your country/state, but EC stack

could also use yohimbine, not sure about the legal purview of it though

I actually second what op is saying. Pls answer

Vanity accessory work for SL reccomendations?

Is pic related a good routine? Based it on ICF 5x5.

concentration curls
hammer curls
lateral raises
calf raises
tricep rope pulldown

just use ICF look at that user's progress pics. Dude's only been lifting for 3 months. Albeit he's running a much more intensive modification of ICF.

Would I do those every work out? or half with A other half with B?

Beginner here. 2 months into lifting. Attempting a max squat of 250. Originally planned to do one rep but the first felt really good so I went for another one.

How's my form?

Stats:
>Age: 18
>Height: 5'8"
>Weight: 160 lbs

Can I pin 600mg test e once a week?

Looks like your hitting depth just try not to go down so fast. It looks like your trying to slingshot it up which is causing you to pause and give a second effort in your reps.

If you can dream it, you can do it

>It looks like your trying to slingshot it up which is causing you to pause and give a second effort in your reps.

Thanks for pointing it out, hadn't noticed. So just control the reps more? I think I can manage that.

How much to you estimate an 1.5 hour session of SS to be, roughly?

Around 200-300 calories?

What exactly is the difference between the warrior diet and IF? Just that you eat 4 hours less?

Which is better? I am a fattie and cutting atm with 1,6k kcals a day, weighing 121 kg, doing Cto5K and GSLP and IF.

Dyel here
I just did leg day and I could only squat 145 with good form but when I moved on to my isolations on machines I could leg curl almost that much for sets of 12 and full rom and do 250 on the laying leg press full rom for the same amount of sets. My isolations are progressing along but my squats basically stalled at lmao1pl8.

So if my isolations are so decent why would my compounds be so ass? Is it probably a form thing?

Who is this semen demon?

what the fuck does SS mean?

>inb4 Schutzstaffel

why bother posting if you're just going to be a retard about it

look at the first post

most likely form, yes

the thing about machines is that they take away the stability portion of the movement, so you can focus more of your muscles on moving the weight

try a deload session and then increase your squat further

Starting Strength. A routine made by a man for functional strength; not so much for aesthetics. Try ICF if you want to look good.

pls respond

it stands for read the fucking sticky you dumbass

I don't know. Maybe it stands for super set? Nah no way it could mean super set in a gym board.

what the fuck is a super set?

Thanks, and I'll also start wearing a belt too because I also think my core is weak even though it's a meme at low weights.

>ICF

what does that mean?

>inb4 Idont Care Fuckface

R E A D t h e s t I c k Y f a g G O t

>they dont do mega sets

kek, never gonna make it, cucks

pls resbond :DD

Do women find boxing attractive? I've been lifting for a year and 3 months and started boxing 3 1/2 months ago and im just curious to see what they think of it

>literally google

I've been progressing my lat pulldowns since I can't do pullups. My gym also has an assisted pull-up/chinup machine, should I just do those instead, or keep building on lat pulldowns until I can do a regular pullup?

I want to include LISS and HIIT in my cardio routine, preferably on different days. Is 1 day HIIT 2 day LISS a week good? 1 day of each and 1 of something in between? I have no clue.

I read that too much HIIT is bad for a cardiolet so I can't imagine doing it every cardio day is going to be good.

theres nothing in the sticky about supersets

Does the 8 hours arms workout actually have any real benefits? It sounds like a meme to me.

Why is this preferable to SS or GSLP when on a cut?

who gives a fuck

anyone have knee sleeves recommendations for around $40. I was looking at the nordic lifting or hookgrip 7mm

Words of wisdom

super tall guy here

I can only squat about 155 but can leg press 400. Feels bad man

Send her a picture of your dick, only two ways she can respond, disgust or delight. Women love it when you don't beat around the bush

>not doing your entire workout as one set kek

So I am a recovering fatass (5'11" 230lbs) and did leg day with my fit friend. We hit legs Saturday and yesterday I had some pretty good soreness but today has been horrendous (especially this evening)

My quads and hammies are on fire and after icing them on the couch for an hour I was barely able to get off the couch.

WTF do I do I have to work tomorrow

How important is proper form? will my muscles end up looking weird if my form is off?

Leg press is moving weight at an angle. Depending on the angle, you could be effectively moving 40-60% of the total you have loaded.

So your numbers aren't all that far out.

dont worry, the pain will go in 2-3 days.
enjoy it! that only happen at the beginning

Why should I take yohimbe, clen, or t3?

good form is to avoid snap city

so if my arms are shaking and my shoulders are out of proper place I won't look weird but might fuck up my joints?

I've been cutting for 3 months now, and I've lost 10 lbs. and 2.7% bodyfat. Started at 193, am now 183.

How is this for a cut? Too much muscle loss? Or not bad?

where did you start

12.7% down to 9.9%. I use one of the handheld BIA, which I'm sure biased on the low end. Calipers say I'm now about 14%. Only got calipers part way through the cut, so I don't have a start point for that.

I take measurements every morning.

Has anyone gotten corrective surgery for external tibial torsion?

jerky

God natty cutting is depressing

>someone can get literally twice that progress in three weeks of DNP

TDEE question

I work out 6 times a week (PPL)
and walk about 1 km per day ( normal walking to and from classes)

Should I enter Sedentary, Light exercise, Moderate exercise or heavy exercise

Pic related my stats

How do you nerds take insta worthy pictures? I'd like to have one in reserve, just in case.

Are there any cutting agents worth a damn that I can get in Australia? It's like banning fun shit is our country's national mandate.

>Do sit ups
>Thighs burn more than my core does

Just how badly am i fucking up?