What is an indicators that a random person out in public lifts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gv3eNecw86w
youtu.be/_ARGgOTuSK0?t=151
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

muscles

Their tshirt says "do you even lift bro?"

muscles

which part of muscles?

>working on a jag

>kek

Large pecs are the main one, you can have fairly large biceps/forearms without lifting (genetics/insertions) but the chest won't get very big without a lot of benching.

S I P S

they drive a car worth less than $1,000

LATS

large posterior chains.

silent but stern demeanors

small packages

WITNESS THE ONE AND ONLY SLAYER

MATT LEMOND

youtube.com/watch?v=gv3eNecw86w

THE MAN IN OPS PIC

usually traps

no matter how fat someone is, if he has big traps you know he's a strong motherfucker. They're intimidating, they make the man. If you lift and have small traps you look bitchmade no matter how big you are

>small packages

DELETE THIS

They carry a gallon water bottle everywhere.

this user fucks. but srs doing self maintenance on a jag? probably shouldnt own one

And so God laughed, for he had created one man greater than all; and yet he laughed harder, for his laws forbade the lesser men from rising up and taking the man's place.

ima throw a rock at his face

once again islam is the light

im an asian dude. but how do i become an asian superman chad/slayer like matt lemond?

what routine should i need? what muscles should i work? what should my facial structure be? what should my facial aestehtics be? should i get a thick neck. help an asian brah out

Traps.

Easy to build big arms with a manual labor job, but there aren't m/any jobs that involve constantly lifting heavy shit over your head or shrugging heavy shit.

They're fat as shit and greasy and have a protein shaker

if you're asian, you might wanna look into reincarnation.

goodluck

hyperbolic time chamber
weighted clothes

This pic is the only photo of him where he looks like that

Sips

i agree, it makes sense because traps have a shit ton of test sensers or whatever the fuck. roid users and natty high test ppl always have big fucking traps

easiest indicator somebody is strong and lifts is the size of their black

somebody got thick lats, dense rhomboids, dense rear delts = they strong niga

triceps and wrists

traps and shoulders when you're big

big forearms maybe, big triceps and biceps are next to impossible to build with any type of labor job

believe it or not, you're ganna have to eat a lot more than just 1 bowl of rice.

eat alot
lift heavy
get enough sleep
be more active outside of the gym (hiking, etc.)

you're get huge without even realizing it.

This. Big traps, delts and lats are built in the gym.

I can tell curl and bench bros dont lift.
>skinny legs
>no traps
>torso isnt thick
>man boob pecs
>biceps are big but not triceps

Do you live in Asia? If so, you lucked out my man

Ppenis muscles

Dbz hoodie

Have to consider to get say big tris you going to be doing probably 100lb + weighted dips.

What work place ever has you pushing 250-300 lbs?

think of it like this:

growing up in america as an asian guy is like wearing weighted clothes. you have to compensate pretty hard lookswise if you wanna make it with decent looking white girls. you hop on gear, you get a sick haircut and you finally get that cutey 7.5/10 blonde girl. you go steady for a year, until you catch her with tyrone because white girls will do anything for a bbc.

you are crushed, take a vacation to china or korea or whatever and you realize every girl you come across is mirin super hard. they don't want ugly gaijin, they want an asian guy, and you just happen to be the only 6ft tall, jacked asian guy in a country full of dyels. you realize that you get any girl you swipe right on and even have the confidence to approach completely random girls.

skip to present day. you are banging the qt weather girl from the local tv station. you realize that you have become an asian Chad. win.

Defined pecs most sports don't even build them well enough

He just looks weird in that picture

> they don't want ugly gaijin

Hahaha

>they don't want that white dick

ignoring this obviously wrong statement, there's no such thing as Asian Chad.

Chad is WHITE. how do people not realize this? If you're a fucking Asian, you're shit out of luck and trying to compensate.

My dad hasn't touched a bar in twenty years, just doing manual labor, and his arms are huge. He's 5'7 though so that probably helps

lol traps are one of the easiest to build with manual labor, that's just carrying shit...

neck hang until failure

neck hang until success

my autistic brother went to japan and got a gf. being white there is EZ

Triceps.
Good looking tris are the mark of the lifter

greenwood been hitting the gym?

i thought your post was hilarious user really cheered me up

Need another whole new subcategory for chinks imo. Tyrone is black Chad.

funny how white guys will complain about chad stealing his girls or w.e then turn around completely and use him as a way to shit on someone else for their race

He looks like he made of wax.

>Barrel chest with small waist

Is this why normies mire me in clothes even though I'm DYEL?

when they pick something up from the ground they squat

>but there aren't m/any jobs that involve constantly lifting heavy shit over your head or shrugging heavy shit
farmer walking 8 hours a day might help

youtu.be/_ARGgOTuSK0?t=151

Why would you even ask this question? It's indicated by that person having big muscles, not by them whistling the secret club song. It's not a secret club get a fucking gf.

Expand on that.

Chang

Tits and ugly face. Wew.

^
These are actually very true
I myself am Asian and agree with these
The Chad image is inherently white, much like Tyrone is black
But is it even possible for there to be an Asian-subcategory of Chad?
What would he look like?
What traits would identify an Asian-Chad?

>ONE AND ONLY
>IMPLYING HE ISN'T SECOND TO PIC RELATED

run reincarnation game boyo it's the only way

>asian
>Chad

@2:48

"rodor"

holy shit i do this. didn't think anyone else did

that is one stupidly, ridiculously, outrageously good looking man. That dude is so far off the chart he's on a league of his own.

I cant even imagine what his life is like... the shit that happens to him. Can he even have friends, as their friends wives will definitely at LEAST check him out pretty hard. Can he go to a fucking club without having drunk dudes want to fight him? And drunk chicks getting handsy all over him.

for fucks sake, that dude through no fault of his own must leave a trail of hate, resentment, envy and broken hearts just by making his way through life

>working on the right side of the engine
>stand on the left and lean all the way over

it's like he wants to repaint his quarter panel

They wear this

You're Asian, so you should be smart. Read the sticky

Bolo. Chinese hercules.

Defined Triceps.

He definitely doesn't look as good in other pics but he is still probably the best looking guy of all time. I think the only person I put higher is Tom Welling.

He looks shit. Fuck off with your lookism crap. Almost every girl in the world would choose Welling and LeMond over him.

this, i see people drinking energy drinks all the time and shit but atleast in my school. everytime i see someone drink a Monster, its one of those guys i know they lift.

No, normies admire you because 99% of them are fucking obese.

Off topic, but do women find it hot when men work on cars? I've just noticed the "guy in tight white tee working on an engine" is really common in ads and what not

>tfw the weathers great in holland (for once)
>walking to the gym through neighbourhoods for about 20 minutes
>people out in their yards catching a glance of my pecdefinition n my low round neck white ryan gosling-esque shirt complimented by my bulging biceps and canonball delts
>Some qt was sitting down in her dooropening smoking a cig looking up at me
>mirin

It was all in my head wasn't it?

its liek a manly man thing to do i guess
im a car mechanic as an employee and i dont think theres anything super cool about it, I just do it cus its ez and gives me monies

waar?

have male beauty standards changed drastically in korea?

westernized koreans are big into lifting and such but i distinctly remember that the male image was still very effeminate back in the motherland. have we shifted towards some more masculine features now that we're not piss poor?

Flevoland

do you guys wear like small or medium size shirts just to show off your "muscles".

I dont do anything to show off my muscles

can you believe this guy was this guy in 2007? I can send you link if you don't believe me. He was in a football team.

AFTERALL, we all have a chance.

He asks to suck your cock for the protien. Pretty clear indicator to me.