Why don't girls like to have eyeball sex...

Why don't girls like to have eyeball sex? I catch plenty checking me out (especially @ the gym) but they immediately look down or away. How am I supposed to know if they want sum fuk if they don't play eyeball game?

Most girls keep looking at me so I dont know.

u ugly breh

>University of Waterloo

Ayyy, that's the university I didn't even bother applying to but would like to someday transfer to!

Where u from user... i have a feeling most of these girls are still insecure and my looks are just too intimidating

I'm going there in the summer nibba

also,
>not Veeky Forums

tfw i got into waterloo with a scholarship but i went to SGU instead :(

If they look away but later u see them look again then talk to them but don't be ugly you dink.

>Waterloo
there's your problem user

When I eyeball fuck I treat it like a contest. Women like to be dominated at all times, this is no different.

Look as hard as you can right at her left eye until she looks away. Then I like to walk up, flex and give her the old archeologist.

No joke, it works every time, just don't be autistic.

Ky.

I'm not sure dog, I'm 20 and sometimes I catch girls looking at me or I notice they are looking my direction more than usual. I'm not sure if I'm just imagining it or they are just curious or I'm delusional. Usually I never acknowledge them but sometimes when I know a girls looking at me I move my eyes to meet there's, they either hold eye contact with me for a few seconds then they look away first or they do the famous immediately look away.

I used to be overweight so I didn't experience this growing up in school, I have a good facial structure and jaw, girls refer to me as cute or handsome, I still look quite young though. Any advice or similar stories, or almost seeks too good to be true for me

'cep flexin' and the bone line

this is making it

This amount of autism should be illegal.

You might be a manufactured Chad

i.e became a Chad after 18 by gaming the system through self-improvement. Nautral chads come about normally during the developmental high school years .

Manufactured chads have never gotten female attention before so when they start getting it they panick and shoot themselves in the foot often thinking the really hot girl flirting with him doesn't really like him and just flirts with every guy she knows

They often only go after 6s and below women they KNOW they have a secured shot at getting with. These women are often confused as to why this guy way above their league is into them.

It screams insecurity. Because ultimately it was this insecurity that motivated them to get better.

My advice to manufactured chads is to get out there make mistakes and learn to lose. Get rejected by the hot girls over and over. Don't become bitter. Don't let your low self-esteem trick you into thinking you only deserve a 4. You are not an ugly low status male anymore. Compare yourself to most guys your age/social group. The average guy is fucking hideous.

Every guy above 5'10 who's not fat is automatically a 5 remember that.

Natural chads are often years ahead because they started at 15-16. Often times ugly guys who slay are post-chads who had a ton of experience with women because they were way more attractive during high school and got then got fat

>I catch plenty checking me out

post pics

>have a nice, super relaxing, enjoyable lift at the gym (i do 45/75/105/1pl8 for 5x5 so I basically look like a scrawny auschwitz escapist faggot like pic related)
>go to dining hall
>its 110 fucking degrees in there
>strip down to a T-shirt, roll up sleeves
>qt 8/10 blonde (i'm a 5/10 asian manlet, before you go off feeling insecure and projecting chad) stares for 5 minutes until my friend shows up
>friend notices her eyeballraping me too
>this chick is making absolutely no effort to conceal it either
>laugh it off because she has some degeneracy signal piercings and a 10lb tummy

>yfw all you had to do was be 140lbs weak otter ryan-gosling-mode, and you guys went way too far

>T-shirt
>Roll up sleeves
I hope you meant a long sleeve T user

This is the most cringe worthy autistic shit I have read.

DELET

I do whatever the fuck I want bitch
enjoy your weak insert lanklet levers while I roll up my short sleeves, flex a cep, eat pizza, and get mired By STACY

Dumbest thing I've read all day.
There's no such thing as a manufactured Chad. You are either Chad or you aren't. You can't turn yourself into Chad.

Being Chad is a lot like attaining nirvana. If you desire it then you've already lost.

Because I don't play that game with anyone under 7

Nice meme drop you insecure autismo