Fuck why is bitcoin shitcash rocketing and bitcoin is dipping everyone told me not to buy this thing and i went all in...

fuck why is bitcoin shitcash rocketing and bitcoin is dipping everyone told me not to buy this thing and i went all in at bitcoins ath becoz of fomo

F U C K .

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-cash/#markets
reddit.com/r/btc/comments/790kdp/bitpay_youve_been_slung_with_mud_on_rbitcoin/doymgo5/
fork.lol/blocks/height
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Buying at the top

Dont worry, you'll break even. In 5 or 6 years.

if I had to go all in bch or btc today I would choose bch, a 1mb block is never going to work

been at the top for 3 days now. It's just nonstop upwards movement.

ill be the good guy. Bitcoin cash has a fork scheduled or the 15th of november. the train started early

this is my first bitcoin cash purchase DESU, i do feel a might comfey

Because it's not a shitcoin it is literally bitcoin with larger blocks, the blocksize increase that should have happened 2 years ago? You fucking idiot.

Buy bitcoin cash if you actually want to make money, segwit1x is going to implode soon - the transaction fees and times are a fucking joke and we all know it.

It is the true Bitcoin. Satoshi Nakamotos true vision

>Go buy shit Roger Ver endorses
>"Sure, why not, sounds legit!"

Can't wait for the pink wojacks of all the retards who get lured into this shit so whales can dump on them. This will be god-tier.

>high btc fees intensifies

I just dumped all my ETH and LINK. Jihan and Rodger were correct.! Bitcoin Cash is the real coin

You know roger ver has endorsed bitcoin for the past 7 years right?

stay off r/bitcoin if you value money.

yes the man whose success in life is owed to bitcoin wants it to be shit

I ask you Veeky Forums, is there any lower form of life than BCC shills? Truly they are the bottom of the shitter.

Let's be real here. BCH has lower fees and is faster than BTC. I don't care what you think about the people promoting it, the product is better and this is a fact. The only thing bitcoin has going for itself is the name and once BCH becomes the chain with the majority of mining power it will just be called bitcoin and everyone will forget the old one.

Koreans don't speak english retard

Shut yous filthy shill pie hole, you disgusting lowlife. Shut. Up. Shut it. Keep it shut.

huh?

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-cash/#markets
Nobody here matters koreans are leading this pump

Want to buy but don't want to catch a falling knife like last time

Sure, yeah, whatever. I just feel like spewing some bile, and these guys seems like pretty easy targets, desu.

Give me one good reason why BTC > BCC. I'll wait.

I could give you 88 billion reasons, just check coinmarketcap

HAPPENING

This is how forks are supposed to work, the old chain is supposed to die and the miners are supposed to move to the new upgraded fork.

Kikestream are trying to prevent it happening again (as there have been numerous hardforks previously) but it will happen because Bitcoin (Cash) is literally an upgrade.

It a centralised shitcoin controlled by the Chinese Communist Party.

Don't bother buying bcash. Just wire your money directly into the party's coffers. Same result.

reddit.com/r/btc/comments/790kdp/bitpay_youve_been_slung_with_mud_on_rbitcoin/doymgo5/

The comment from spair (bitypay ceo)

Network effect.

Not geographically centralised.

Doesn't need shills.

Network effect is most important.

Dipping because it's still tied to btc. hahahahahah

0 point buying if btc is just gonna drag it down through November.

Fees are high in bitcoin because people are using it, fees are low in bcash because nobody is using it.

M8 there are times when BCH mining is sent literally to two addresses

>newcoiner detected
fees would be next to nothing or 0 even if everyone moved over. we very slowly crawled up to 1mb several months ago, the 8mb blocks would not be full today.
Your stuck in the mindset of full blocks, and assume that it's reasonable because core devs blocked the increase.

Did I claim otherwise?

Nice try faggot. All you need to know about Bitcoin cash. Pic related. / Thread.

I'm not a new coiner, and your a shitty shill.

There is so much I would explain to you.

If I post my email, would you email me your phone number?

So price is your final answer? Good thing prices never change /s

Network effect = inflow of dumb money
Dumb money panics quick.

I should have asked for technical answers only.

Sure goy, I'll just do whatever a paid shill on the internet tells me to, one has been instructed not to even say the coin's correct name in a vain attempt to undermine it

BITCOIN CASH IS THE ONLY BITCOIN.

Is this your first argument on the internet?

Dumb money inflows every time there's a chain split.

Bitcoin is protecting itself.

Sorry newcoiner. Reddit will welcome you

Also network effect is a bit more than inflow of new money.

Enjoy getting cucked.

yes post your email

Just bought 4 bros, am i going make it

>shills a coin controlled by yellow kike Marxists
>not a goy

The fork is nothing more than a tech update to the original chain there is no separate fork that you’re going to get tokens for to sell for free money.. just to clear things up

Complete bullshit Faggotry KYS. / Thread.

I wish they would increase speed of blocks.. fuck it go all out with 1GB blocks and 1 minute block times

chinese miners would be rich but the rest of the world can innovate or die

You've got 1 block a minute for the next ten hours.

Satoshi's vision!

you're forgetting 0-conf.
>1gb blocks
what would be the point of raising a limit for 500x the activity? it would take a decade to get to that usage.

fork.lol/blocks/height

This is a fucking joke.

I'll take chinks over kikes any day

[email protected]

2x is bcash for kikes, not Core.